The ex

Maybe I'm just crazy

"Your mom sure knows how to make things awkward."Yong Hwa said as he laughs "I don't want to talk about it" Yong Hwa looks around the room. "I can't believe a girl room could be messy" "It's not that messy aish and don't expect all girls to be nice, sweet, soft and all that. If there's one type of girl I hate, it's that type. They are too soft." "Seems like you are describing my ex hahaha." "Really? Oh no wonder you expect my room to be clean, if you want my room to me clean, you clean it." Yong Hwa spots a diary, "Is this your diary? Hmm let me see." "Ya!!!! Give it back." Yong Hwa was too tall he strecth his arm so no matter how high she tries to jump she won't get it. Then Shin Hye jumps on her bed to get it but accidentally drop onto Yong Hwa. Their faces were only inches apart, staring at each other's eye slowly leaning in then suddenly the door opened and Shin Hye's mom was there not noticing the two of them on the floor "You guys need anything? I'm going...Omo, sorry" She quickly went out and shut the door. They quickly sit down, "here" Yong Hwa said giving her bak her diary.
 

"Aishh the mood totally changed should have gone for it when I had the chance." Yong Hwa thought "Omo, why is my heart beating so quickly, my face and ears are hot am I blushing? Why am I like this? I better not let him see me ." Shin Hye thought then she suddenly had hiccups. "You okay?" Yong Hwa asked "Yea I am I just need fresh air, why is it so hot?" "What are you talking about, this room is so cold the air-con is on.You sure you are okay?" "ye*hiccups*s I'm *hiccups* going to get *hiccups* water." She kept hiccuping while on the way to the kitchen.  

Shin Hye got a call from her ex "Shin Hye ya, we need to talk, it's really important." "Sorry I don't" he interup "It's really important please meet me" "Okay where?" "Do you remember the resturant we used to go? Meet me there at 7pm okay?" Shin Hye half heartedly agreed.
"I'm going out for a while." Shin Hye said to Yong Hwa "You are not going drinking again right?" "Aniya, I'm going to meet a friend"
 

When Shin Hye suddenly left in a hurry Yong Hwa followed her to make sure she was okay. "She is going to a resturant to meet her friend?" He thought

Shin Hye's POV

Why did I agree? I'm married even though it was an arranged marriage I really should not meet other man I'm regreting this already and I got married at the first place was to forget him. "Shin Hye-iss I'm glad you came I thought you wouldn't show up" "What do you want Jong Hyun, I'm busy." He held my hands "I really miss you, I regret what I did I'm really sorry please take me back" "We didn't meet for 1 month and now you want to get back together? Are you crazy? Is it because she left you so now you are looking for me? If that's why you asked to meet I'll be leaving." He grab my hand he was too strong I tried to resist but he was too strong he pulled me in for a kiss although I tried to push him away he was too strong. Suddenly I felt someone pulling me away thank god.