Hello again

Maybe I'm just crazy

Shin Hye's POV
 

"Ahhh I'm so confused, first an arranged marriage? Are you seriously kidding me? Did they even ask how I feel? I'm still too young to get married and marriage isn't what I want now not after that bastard cheated on me with some who*e seriously? after 2 years of being together. " I said to myself while trying to process things, "What's up with that guy anyway? saying I kissed him? Is he crazy? I never met him before." Then I walk back inside, I really can't smile and with a frown on my face and sat there and eat. I can't concerntrate on what my dad was talking about. I just want this night to be over I just want to sleep this is too much for me.

End of POV

The next day, Yong Hwa was smiling happier then ever, he thought this could be fate. "Oppa, she's pretty right? prettier than" she slap , she thought she better not mention his ex name. "Oppa are you okay? did you take "happy pills"? Why are you so happy?Is it because of Shin Hye Unnie?" "Don't you have anything else to do?hahaha, I'm just happy because because ehmm oh because of this new lamp nice right?" His sister got up and went out of his room "Geez, can't you just admit it?" 

Yong Hwa got a call, it was from Mr Park "Yong Hwa-iss, are you free right now?" "Yes, yes I am is something wrong?" "Sorry to bother you at such an hour but how do I say this, Shin Hye, she's not home and we've been finding around for her, we don't know any of her friends, we are scared something bad might happen so sorry will you help?" "Yeah, I'll  go find her." Yong Hwa ran out of his house, it was already 1am when he reached the bar where they first met.He saw her getting drunk again. "You're here again." "Go away I want to be alone. Who do they think they are, arranged marriage? I don't even love him although he is very very very good looking." "You really think he is that good looking? Then why not give it a try?" "You the weird thing is, he reminds me of you, I don't know why but but ahhh I don't know what to do." "Come on I'll send you home." "No I still want to drink." "Get on my back." 

As they were walking home they had a little chat "You know, we know so much about each other but not each other's name" "Shin Hye, Park Shin Hye" "I'm Yong Hwa, Jung Yong Hwa" "Ohhh, wait what?!" 






Thank you so much for those comments it really made me super happy, do write down what are the some things you guys would like to happen in this fan fic and I might use the idea thanks :))