Forgotten the past?

Maybe I'm just crazy

Yong Hwa went out of his apartment and grab Shin Hye's hand. "Is this really what you want?! Look into my eyes and tell me is this what you really want?!" Shin Hye turned and looked at "Him yes this is what I want!" Yong Hwa went in the take  the divorce papers and signed it. "If it's really what you want then find." "You don't have to worry if we accidentally meet each other. I'm going overseas to continue my studies so good bye forever Yong Hwa." Shin Hye said as she walk away.


2 years later

At the airport

A woman in her early twenties just got out of her flight

 

When she walk everyone stops and stares. She looked so cool and compared to her oldself she was a totally a different person. Her mom saw her and went towards her. They both hugged eah other. "My daughter how have you been?" "It is great! I bought gifts for you and appa." She said happily. When she was with her family, she talked like she was 2 years ago. That happy girl who looks so innocent. But she changed. She was much cooler than before. Guys want her and girls want to be her. 
 

That day Shin Hye went to meet her best friend Eun Hye

"So, how was life there? I miss you a lot. Have you forgotten Yon...." She quickly cover bofore saying his name "It's okay to say his name. I'm over him, he was just the past now it's the future. It's stupid thinking about the past." "Ohh okay. Ya! you look so cool! I feel like a loser standing next to you. You look like a rock goddess. You look professional but also like a rocker and you look like you are so cold." "I am cold. I am cold to people who try to fool around with me, I'm stronger now. Don't worry, this is just what I wear to intimate people the next time we go out together, I'll be like last time." "Shin Hye ya I miss you a lot, without my best friend I feel bored. When I have something to tell someone anyone would do there is no body I could talk to." "Hahahaha okay, hmmm want to go shopping?" "Of course lets go!"

The two best friends walked together arms linked. "So is there anything you want to tell me any juicy gossips?" Shin Hye asked "Well you know that in our class she" Before she could finish her sentence they bumped onto someone. "Ohh miahne." Shin Hye apologised but she was not concentrating on who it was and just walked away with here best friend. The people who bumped onto them were Yong Hwa and Seohyun!!!!!! Yong Hwa stayed rooted for a while "Oppa let's go why are you still standing there?" "Seohyun, I need to check something for a while hold on." He ran back and tap on Shin Hye's shoulder

JYH:"Shin Hye ya?" Shin Hye turned.
PSH:"Oh sorry I think you got the wrong person."
JYH"Do you really think I would not know who you are?"
PSH"I'm really sorry I don't know who you are." 
Yong Hwa took out his phone and called Shin Hye's cell.
JYH: "It is you huh?"
PSH: "Sorry I don't want to be reminded of the past. Your girlfriend is there, she is waiting for you, you better go."

With that she left. "Shin Hye are you really okay?" "Yep I am like I said, I've forgotten my past."