Let's go Busan

Maybe I'm just crazy
Yong Hwa's POV What in the world was I thinking? She is going on vacation alone. Who knows what will happen there. What to do? I have to stop her from going? If I was a girl I could pretend I was sick and she'd had stay next to me but I'm a man doing that make me look weak what to do now? Hmmmm. Suddenly I checked the news. "There will be a huge summer storm. People are advised to leave the city as soon as possible." Ah ha Shin Hye never sees the news she not have seen this. Should I pretend not to know this and stay here with her or should I bring her to busan where I have a house there? Hmmmm maybe I should bring her to busan. I went out and knocked at her door. People around were all leaving their houses "Shin Hye ya did you hear the news?" "Huh? What news? Why are people leaving all of a sudden?" "You did not hear? Tsk tsk tsk. There' a huge storm and people are evacuating the city so you better pack up and leave." "What?! Are you serious? But but but I have no place to go what to do? Ahhh maybe I should go back to America." "Are you stupid or something?The plaes can't leave because of the storm." "Aish what to do now. They roads will be jam.Ah I hate this" "Well I am leaving to Busan I have a house there. You want to follow?" "Oh err how big is it?" "Not so big, two bedrooms...." before I could finish my sentence "Oh okay can. Thank you so much." "Ya quickly pack your things or we won't be able to make it" Yes! She agreed! I better pack. This time I'll win her back that I'm sure. End of POV In the car "Are we going to drive all the way there?" Shin Hye asked "Of course not we'll take a plan when we reach somewhere where we could take the plan we'll take a filght there" "Oh okay." "Are you tired? You should sleep first. When we reach I'll let you know." Shin Hye fell asleep. It was already 4 hours since they got out of seoul. It was already evening and Shin Hye was sleepy and fell asleep. "I miss waking up seeing you next to me." Yong Hwa thought. "It's only about another 3 hour drive if I speed up we could reach faster. Maybe I should just drive there" Yong Hwa thought. About 2 hours and a half they reached to Yong Hwa's house. "Shin Hye wake up." Shin Hye waked up looking at a beautiful beach house. "Where are we?" "My house" "I thought we were taking a flight?" "This is cheaper and faster." "Oh it's beautiful." "Let's go in it's getting late." They went in. The place was nicely decorated. It does not look like a guy's house it looks more like a family house. " Wow, this place is so nice. Omo I totally forgot to call my parents. They don't have anywhere to go I better make sure they are okay." Shin Hye said as she dailed her mom's number. "Shin Hye are you okay? Where are you now." "Yes I'm okay I'm at busan what about you." "We are okay. Me and your dad will use this chance for a vacation you don't have to worry what are you doing at Busan?" "Same for a vacation. Take care I'll meet you soon." Shin Hye said as she put down her phone "You're parents are okay?" "Yeah they are having a vacation instead." "Yor room is over there the toilet is right next to it if you need anything my room the there." Yong Hwa said pointing to the doors. "Make yourself at home feel free to explore. I have a balacony with the ocean view. It can clear your mind." "Oh okay thanks. I'll go to the rooms first." Shin Hye said bringing her things to her room. "Wow this really feels like a vacation. The view of the ocean the relaxing sound the peaceful place. But tgis is still boring I no longer have excitment in my life and I'm not even 25. I need the excitment. I need to feel happy again. Maybe if I drink I'll do something interesting wait what about the hangover trick. Hmmm I'll forget how to do it after 30 shorts. Okay that's it." Shin Hye dressed up and went outside. "Where are you going?" YongHwa asked "A club. Can you bring me to one. I really need to drink." "Fine. Just don't drink too much lets go." They reached a bar. "You don't have to stay you can go" "It's okay you don't know how to get home." "Okay. Waiter 30shorts here." "Ya why did you order so much?" "I want o forget everything tonight. Just for one night I want to enjoy my night." Shin Hye said and kept taking shorts after shorts after shorts "Ya stop!" "Who are you my mother?" Shin Hye said. In just a few minutes she finished almost all her shorts. "I want to dance don't stop me or I'll really think you are my mother." Shin Hye went to the dance floor. She danced and man started to dance with her. Of course Yong Hwa was jealous he wanted yo have a drink but remembering he was driving he stoped and tried to cool his jealousy. A man whispered something to Shin Hye and pulled her away. Yong Hwa walked towards them and pulled Shin Hye away "Where do you think you are going?" Yong Hwa asked "Dude we are just going to have some fun." the guy said but Yong Hwa just pulled her"Why would you want to have fun with him?" Yong Hwa asked as he walked out with her. "I wanted to have fun maybe he might bring me to the amusement park." "Shin Hye ya are you really so drunk you became childish?" "What are you talking about? Who are you calling childish? I'm still young I'm only 22." Ying Hwa pulled her in for a kiss " What I did just now forget it. That is the only way I could ever kiss you so just forget that moment." Yong Hwa said. Shin Hye kissed him again. Yong Hwa knew she was drunk and should stop it but he could not. Shin Hye pulled away from the kiss. "You know, when we sperated I really miss you. In the past two years I really can't get over you. I thought I could but you just appear infront of me." "Is that the truth or are you saying that because you are drunk?" "If I was sober, I could never tell you that. After we sperated my life became boring. I changed my style, I changed my atittude but really it's just away to forget you. Deep down inside, I'm still the same girl 2 years ago I'm just afraid of getting hurted again. How do I make my life exciting? How do I move on? How do I live happily? You know what. What I just said, forget it like how you asked me to forget about what happened just now, forget what I said too." "Tomorrow when you ar sober up, I'll ask you if you still love me, if you love me I can make your life interesting. I will make you happy. Because I still love you and what happened last 2 years, let's pretend it never happened. Can we at least enjoy tonight because you won't remember it tomorrow?" "Let's go to the beach then? I want to sleep at the beach. I want to hear the ocean." "Sure let's go"