Please forgive me

Maybe I'm just crazy

Flash back

Yong Hwa got jealous and upset that he went that he went to the bar where he first made Shin Hye, that day he drink a little too much. But all he could think of was Jong Hyun hugging Shin Hye. Suddenly, there was a woman there. She asked "Yong Hwa, are you okay?". Yong Hwa was too drunk he could not see who he was talking to and thought it was Shin Hye. "Shin Hye ya! Why did you lie to me? Why did you meet him again?! Why did you do that?!" He shouted and said sloppily. Of couse the person was not Shin Hye, it was Seohyun. Thinking that it was Shin Hye he kissed her. "You, you are not my Shin Hye!" At that moment when he pulled in for a kiss, Shin Hye saw it. "Yong Hwa, you are drunk. Follow me, you can't go home this way. What would your in-laws say?" Seohyun said pretending to sound concern when it was her plan after all. He brought him back to her apartment.

End of flashback

Yong Hwa woke up with  a terrible head ache. He did not know where he was and the last thing he remembered about last night was going to the bar and drink. "Oppa, he woke up already!" Seohyun said with a wide smile as she went into the room. "What, what am I doing here?" "Oppa, didn't you remember what happen last?" "Sorry I don't" "Well, you were at a bar, I saw you and we had a little chat then suddenly you kissed me saying you loved me, you said you did not want to go home and ask if you could sleep here." "I really did that?Sorry I was drunk last night, what I said meant nothing sorry." Yong Hwa said as he went out of the apartment. Seohyun smiled "Fine, I'll have to go to plan B now." She said to herself and called Jong Hyun "Go to Shin Hye house now! Plan B, you need to comfort her before Yong Hwa reach home." "What?! Why does she need comfort? Is she okay?" "I don't have time to explain just hurry there."

"The sun, it's so bright, I feel like a vampire." Yong Hwa said as he wore his sunglasses. "What happened yesterday did I really said that to Seohyun? Impossible, I was just drunk I did not know what I was saying." Yong Hwa thought to himself. He reached home and he saw Jong Hyun hugging Shin Hye, Shin Hye's eyes were tearing up. That moment Yong Hwa could not help it but ran towards them and spilt their hug. When he was about to punch Jong Hyun, Shin Hye stopped him "Yong Hwa stop, he was just comforting me nothing more." He turned towards her and said "A married woman should not go around hugging men even if it was just for comfort." Shin Hye angrily said "Well, a married man should not go around kissing other woman!" Shin Hye shouting as she started rying and ran into the house. Yong Hwa was gonna chase after her when Jong Hyun grab him "Dude, what you did was not cool, even if you chase her now you'll just end up fighting with her. First, get rid of your hangover, second, Shin Hye is not an easy girl, she'll not forgive you easily. Even though she looks tough, she's really not, let's get a drink. I'll tell you more about her and by the end of the day she'll forgive you." Yong Hwa looked like he did not want to go but he did not want to get into a another fight with her so he nodded and followed Jong Hyun to get coffe. 

"First let me teach you how to get rid of that hangover." Jong Hyun said and he whispered something to Yong Hwa. "After doing that you'll get rid of your hangover in about 30 mins." "Thanks, but I have a question, why did you cheat on her?" "I was stupid, you don't have to worry. I'm just friends with her. I gave up on her after today. I'm really here to help you trust me this once." "Okay" "Okay, in love, one of the most important thing is timing. If the timing is not right, everything is not right. But first I need to know why you kissed Seohyun." "I was drunk, I guess I thought she was Shin Hye." "Well, in Shin Hye's eyes that's not what she see." "What do you mean she see?" "You really are ungreatful huh? She was worried sick about you not answering any of her calls of replying her messeges.So she went out to look for you when she saw you pull in a kiss to Seohyun." "What?!" "Okay, I'll take that as a reason, Shin Hye will not listen to you, you need something so that she'll not ignore you.Make it as an apology. Then after that give her a present that you'll never forget so she can forgive you." "What type of present." Jong Hyun whispered something to him. "Isn't there anything else?" "You need something she'll never forget it's a win win situation anyway." "But I feel bad doing that so that she forgives me." "You want her to forgive you right? And you love her right?" "Of couse." Yong Hwa replied. "Then do as I say."

It was 7pm, the timing was set. With a little help by Jong Hyun finally went out of the house, she went to the coffee house he asked her to go and saw a post-it on the wall "Shin Hye ya, a surprise a waits you." Then she walked a few steps and saw another 1 "Just follow the post-its, it will lead you to your destination." and the next one "To keep you entertain here's some chessy line." The rest of the post-its were full of chessy lines, "Shin Hye ya, the first day I met you I was heartbroken." the next one "But some how after I met you my heartbreak went away." the next one "I'm sorry I hurted you." the next one "I never meant to, I was drunk" Shin Hye thought "I really should not go, I'm afraid Jong Hyun will ask for us to be together but I can't leave him hanging there I should at least give a respond" Shin Hye thought to herself and continued the walk of post-its. "Shin Hye, I will never hurt you again." the next one "because I love you." the next one "Please don't leave me" the next one "If you feel the same way keep walking -Yong Hwa." She was so shocked, she just kept  continue walking. "I'm glad you love me." "Please clap your hands twice after reading this."She did as the post-it told her, it was a soft clap and the lights there . Yong Hwa walked towards her playing his guitar and singing to "Hey you" Shin Hye just froze there. "Please listen to me, when I kissed her, I was drunk, I did not know what I was doing I'm so sorry." He kneels down and took Shin Hye's hand and gave it a soft kiss. "Will you ever forgive me?" How could Shin Hye say no, she was at a beautiful green house filled with the most amazing flowers and it was so romantic. She just nod her head,  Yong Hwa stand up and gave her a kiss. A kiss so intimate they both wished it would never stop and for a moment there they felt like they were the only people on earth.