The lift

Maybe I'm just crazy
They pulled away from the kiss Yong Hwa turn around and walked into his apartment while smiling. That kiss brought back memories Shin Hye did not want to remember. She touched her lips and tears roll down her cheeks. She closed her door and leaned onto the door and thought "I'm going to kill Hong Ki." She called Hong Ki "Ya!Your plan did not worked after you left he freaking kiss me omg wha to do now?" Shin Hye scolded Hong Ki through the phone. Her voice was soft enough to not let yong hwa hear. "Ohh really. Hehehe he must really love you his fighting for your love." "Ya! I don't want to get back with him! I know I'll just tell him I'm in a relationship with you." "No you can't!" "Why not?" "because because because I have a girlfriend! Yes that's it I have a girlfriend. I don't want any misunderstanding." "You have a girlfriend? Since when? I want to meet her! Tell me your love story!" "Oh sorry Shin Hye I got to go my manager is calling me bye." Hong Ki lied!"Fine. Bye." Shin Hye put down her phone and thought to herself. "What to do? Aish so annoying! That bloody guy if I had not go on with his plan this would not have happened. Ahhh Hong Ki!" Shin Hye said and shouted the last part. I need to get some fresh air. Aish I'll go to the park." She thought to herself. She opened the door and at the same time Yong Hwa opened the door. Shin Hye tried to ignore him. But it was hard. They both took the lift. It was full of awkwardness. "Come on now at level 5! Hurry up!omg we're still at level 5?"Shin Hye thought and finally realized she and Yong Hwa looked at each other and said "uh-oh". "Are we stuck here?"Yong Hwa asked "I think so." shin Hye said as she looked at he phone "Omo no signal? What to do? " Shin Hye said "Help Help help!!!" Shin Hye shouted. It was almost 10 mins and Shin Hye is still shouting "Stop shouting. It's useless and it hurts my ear." Yong Hwa said "What other choice do I have?" "You could just wait." "Omo there is a help button." Shin Hye said and pressed it "No answer? Is the guard sleeping or something?" "Don't you understand, the power is not working so it could not be used. Just wait someone will come." "Fine" shin hye said sitting as far away as possible from Yong Hwa. "Stop breathing so much you'll use up a lot of oxygen." Yong Hwa said "There's a vend there." Shin Hye said and stuck her tounge out. "I heard you went to America, how was life there?" "It was great." "Ohh last night the guy was your boyfriend?" "Ohhh look I did not realize I downloaded the whole series of you're beautiful(no copy right intended)" Shin Hye said as she pluged in her ear piece and watched the show. "I want to watch it too"Yong Hwa said "What did you say?". Shin Hye said as she pull out one side of her ear piece "I said I want to watch it too" "Ohh here. "Shin Hye said as she pass one side of her ear piece. They both sat close to each other to watch it. "I think that Shin Woo i pathetic. If he loves that girl he should just go for it." "But he understands that the person he loves, loves someone else so to make her happy he let her be with the person she love." When Shin Hye said that he remembered when Jong Hyun let go of Shin Hye for him. "Ohh if you were Mi Nam, who would you choose?" "Jeremy!" "Really why?" "If I was with Jeremy, I know I'll never get hurt. I'll be happy forever. " "What about Shin Woo?I bet he'll never hurt Mi Nam." "He is too boring hee is too sweet if it was me I'll feel uncomfortable." "What about Tae Kyun?" "Somehow I know he'll hurt mi nam somehow. " "But in the end they were okay" "Yea who knows the future?" "But don't you find Jeremy a little immature?" "Of course but he is super super super super super X infinity cute." "So that's part of the reason? He'll grow up you know" "Of course." "Then if we were still together would you want me to be like Jeremy?" "Of course not. It doesn't suit you. You are more like Shin Woo or Tae Kyun. You'll never be Jeremy." "Why because I hurt you and I'm pathetic?" "ya I don't want to talk about it just watch the show. Aish when will this be fixed I'm hungry. Ah ha! I got sandwhichs. Do you want some?" "Nevermind you eat" After a while. "You know. Even though we are at an awkward stage. Let's be friends since we are neighboura anyway we are going to see each other a lot." "Okay deal friends maybe you may not be forgotten but atleast I can move on." "Oh the lift is moving!It's working!" They finally reached the ground floor where they walked away from each other.