uh oh

Maybe I'm just crazy
They both reached outside Shin Hye's apartment "Hold my hand in case Yong Hwa is looking." Hong Ki whispered. They both held hands and went inside the apartment. "Okay let's talk about anything thing would do." Hong Ki said then they started talking and laughing like they normaly do "okay now don't talk he'll think something just happened" Hong Ki said "Dim the lights"Hong Ki whispered "Okay hmmm okay say these but not not continuously." Hong Ki showed Shin Hye a piece of paper. "Oh my god." Shin Hye shouted "Ahhhh!" "Wow you are a good actor." Hong Ki whispered as they both giggle. "Hmmm lets hear some music here is a ear piece just keep shouting ever on and then." Hong Ki said and they both fell asleep while siting on the cough. Yong Hwa's POV I heard noises and thought that Shin Hye had gone home. I was right but she was with a guy and they were holding hands and went into her apartment I hope they are just talking. Eh why is there no sound? I checked and the lights are out? Wait is that Shin Hye shouting? What the hell is happening. Who the hell is he? Wait there is no sound? What happened are they asleep? Shin Hye ya why do you have to do that to me? End of POV "Shin Hye wake up it's morning already do you think Yong Hwa have wake up at this time?" "I'm not sure she usually wakes up at 10am." "Oh it is only 8.30 I'am hungry make me breakfast pretty please." "Fine since you helped me last night." Later on while eating "What is that sound? Do you hear something from next door? I think he is taking the newspaper. Come quickly once he go in we greet our good byes." They did as plan "Bye Hong Ki" "See you soon call me." They say as they hug each other and whispered "I bet he is looking but I forgot to tell you this might mean either he wants you back or leave you." "What?!" Shin Hye shouted "See you soon bye." Shin Hye said and went inside her apartment. "Aish that guy never change." Shin Hye whispered to herself. There was suddenly a knock at her door. She thought it was Hong Ki and opened the door and said "Yes Hong Ki did you left something......" Yong Hwa was standing infront "What do you want?" Shin Hye said "Do you really want to forget me so hard." "I've already forgotten now you are just somebody that I used to know." "Try to forget me now me." He lean in and kissed her. Although she tried to break away from away from the kiss he was too strong.