revenge of the Exs

Maybe I'm just crazy
They were walking happily with Yong Hwa's arm warp around Shin Hye's shoulders. They werr too happy they did not realize someone was following their every move. "Ahhh!" a woman shouted, it was too noisy that Yong Hwa and Shin Hye did not realize it. The woman was so angry she broke her sunglasses. Guess who it was, it was Seohyun!!!! "I have to get him back. No matter what! He belongs to me and only me!" She thought to herself angrily. " Ah ha! I know just the way! That better regret stealing my Yong Hwa."(N/A: uh oh what's gonna happen) Yong Hwa's Pov "Is she really mad? I'm in big danger. What should I do? Why are woman so complicated?" I thought to myself. Luckily I made her forgive me. But I'm even happier being able to put my arms around her like a real married couple. "Ahhhh!" I heard a woman scream. Was it me or did I really hear that? But at that moment, I did not want to spoil it so I did not check it out. That night was much better than the night we got married. I was able to hug her while sleeping. I kissed her forehead then combed her hair while she was asleep. I never felt this happy while I was with Seohyun. How I wish she was my first love, first kiss and first everything. I want to do everything with her the rest of my life. Even though she is not my first love I sure hope she's my last. End of POV the next morning Shin Hye got a call from her all time best friend "Ya, have you forgotten about your friend just because you got married?" Shin Hye best friend, Eun Hye scolded her through the phone " miahne Eun hye ya. I've been busy." "Busy with out? Dating hahaha" "Ya! What do you mean by that?" "Nothing hehehe lets meet up today at the coffe cafe I'm really bored let's go shopping after that see you at 12pm." "hahaha okay see you." Shin Hye put down her phone and Yong Hwa came in "Who was thay?" he asked "A friend." "The last time you said a friend it was your ex." Yong Hwa said raising one of his eyebrowns " No its not him. Seriously, its my good friend Eun Hye I'm meeting her today." "Ohh really okay." When Shin Hye left Yong Hwa secretly followed her. When she reached the cafe he saw her hugging her best ftiend and thought to himself "I was jealous for no reason." he thought to himself. Then before he was able to turn around he saw Jong Hyun going to her and hugged her Yong Hwa was so surprise he turned around and tears filled his eyes. But what he did not see was Shin Hye pushing him away. He went back to his car and drove off. "Ya! What are you doing?" Shin Hye said pushing him away "Miahne. I just miss you can we atleast be friends." She rolled her eyes and said" Eun hye let's go." she said pulling her friend. " Do you think it worked?" Jong Hyun said to a lady reading a newspaper. She put down her newspaper. It was Seohyun!!! "Of couse. Didn't you see Yong Hwa looking so depressed. Now it's my turn. " she said smiling syly. Shin Hye's Pov What the hell was he thinking coming to me and hugging me. I have a freaking husband. Speaking about my husband why isn't he answering my calls and text. I passed by a shop that sold the most beautiful clothes of couse I did not forget to buy Yong Hwa anything. "Shin Hye ya why do you look so worried? Is it because of Yong Hwa." "Huh? No I'm not let's go eat." After we ate it was already 8pm and Yong Hwa is still unreachable. "See you next time." Eun Hye said as I hug her. I went home and Yong Hwa was not there. At that moment I was so worried. I went to look for him. I went to the bar we first met. I did not expect what I saw. My jaws dropped and I started crying as I ran back to the car. I should not have search for him. I should had never do that.