The EXs

Maybe I'm just crazy

Yong Hwa pulled Shin Hye away from the kiss. He grabbed Jong Hyun's collar and gave him a punch hard enough to make him bleed. "Who do you think you are kissing someone else's wife!" He grabbed Shin Hye's hand and brought her home. The ride was silent and awkward. Yong Hwa suddenly picked up speed. "Ya, slow down!" Shin Hye shouted, "Why did you meet him? You said you wanted to forget him." "He said he needed to tell me something important plus I wanted to meet him to tell him that was the last time I'll meet him I did not he would do that." "Then why did you lie to me telling me you wanted to a friend?" "I..I..I..I don't know okay!" 

The rest of the ride was quiet, they reached home tired and all they wanted to do was go to bed.

The next day, "Sorry I was like that towards you, I know it wasn't your fault." Yong Hwa said "It's okay I was at fault too." "Errr I have to tell you something, my ex called yesterday she wanted to meet too, she forced me to meet her today, go with me?" "Go with you to meet your ex? Why?" "So what happened last night won't happen again." "Arraso, where and when are you meeting her?" "3pm at a park."

At the park
"YONG!!" As Seohyun ran towards Yong Hwa but he did not hug and pushed her away. "Who is she?" Seohyun asked as she rolled her, "She's my wife." "annyeong." Shin Hye said nicely. "What do you want?" Yong Hwa asked "I want you back, I really regret, you still me right not her right?" "Who said I don't love her and I don't love you so get that right." he said as he put his arm around Shin Hye. As she did that he walked away with Shin Hye "So you brought me here to make her jealous I think it worked." "Who said so? I've moved on long ago." "Come on the first day we met you looked so sad I could see it in your eyes you were really really really sad but you still sit there and hear my long story while I get much more drunk." "So you remember what happened that night." Yong Hwa said with a smirk "I only remeber that I wasn't that drunk at that part, ohh look an ice cream shop buy me some." Shin Hye said changing the topic.




HI there Sorry for using Seohyun and Jong Hyun as the EXs which kinda make them bad people in this fanfic I feel really bad but I used them because I did not know who else to use, I'm so sorry I'm sure they are great people in real life please don't hate me for using them that way in the fan fic