Vacation?

Maybe I'm just crazy
"I became friends with her what's next?" Yong Hwa asked Seohyun. They met at a cafe near by. "Hmmm. She's single right?" "Ahhh I'm confused when I asked her about Hong Ki she changes the subject." "Wait did you say Hong Ki? The cute guy not so tall very handsome and cute? Curly hair? Oh wait maybe he changed his hairstyle." "Yea I guess." "Omg. He is a singer!! He is in a band although they are not so popular when you hear him sing. Omg ahhh you know I had a crush on him." "Ya! We are here to talk about my problem." "But you told me you'll find me a guy or do you want me to keep liking you and not let you get back with Shin Hye?" "Fine I'll find away." "Yay!! Okay now back to your problem. Hmmmm, what about jealousy?" "No way it will just lead to misunderstandings and more fights." "What about the first time you confessed?" "We took a ferris wheel and I kissed her." "Hmmm okay she that idea is out. What about puting post its and...." "Done it, did that to make up with her." "Oh I know another idea. But first get closer to her make sure she is comfortable." "Okay anything to get Shin Hye back I got to go bye." "Don't forget I want a date with Hong Ki." At the park. Shin Hye was siting down alone releasing her stress. Yong Hwa sat next to her but she did not realize it. "What are you looking at you seem happy." "Oh, you're here." "Hmmm seems like you were thinking about something happy." "Was it that obvious?" "Yes, anyway I'm here because of Hong Ki." "Oh, Hong Ki? What's wrong?" "Well is he single? Because you know Seohyun right? She saw his performence and she really like him. Since you know him she begged me to ask you to ask him for a date with her." "Oh I'll ask him hold now I'll call him." Shin Hye called Hong Ki "Hong Ki ya, do you want a blind date with this really pretty girl? Oh shoot I just remember you told me you have a girlfriend nevermind sorry for botherin..." "Wait can you send me her picture?" "I thought you say you have a girlfriend?" "Hehehe I lied messege me her picture and the details to the date bye" before Shin Hye could say anything he put down his phone "Aish this guy really." Shin Hye said. "I thought you guys were together?"Yong Hwa asked raising an eye brown "Oh what makes you think that?" "Well last night." "Ohh we were wqtching a scary movie and we fell asleep." Shin Hye said that knowing that making him jealous won't chase him away. "Oh I see okay so you guys are good friends?" "Yep he is my only guy best friend. We lost contact in the last two years but met up yesterday. He is like a brother to me." "Ohh why didn't I ever know about him?" "Oh he was very busy and me and him hardly met each other so I guess I never mentioned him." "Ohh okay." "By the way why did you move here?" "I don't know needed a change of envirnoment never expected to be neighbours with you" Yong Hwa lied. "Ohh really I moved here because it's far away from the places people I know but my life is starting to be boring." "You should do things so your life won't be boring." "Like what? Go drinking? Dating? Everyday I feel like a cough potatoe watching dramas. Haish. Ah ha! I know I'll go on vacation by myself! Seems like a good idea hmmm okay bye Yong Hwa I want to go do some research"