a little help

Maybe I'm just crazy
"Was that Shin Hye?" Seohyun asked "Yes that is." "Oh come on oppa I'm hungry let's go eat." "Sorry I can't" "Huh? You don't want to eat?" "I mean us. The only reason I got back with you was because I thought I'll never meet Shin Hye again. I got back with you to try but move on. I thought I love you but when I see6 Shin Hye, my heart listen to it. It never beat this fast." "Oppa! She will never go back to you just face it! You have me why do you still want her? Are you that self-fish? This whole time I tried to break the two...." before she finish her sentence she quickly close "What did you say. Do you mean our divorce our misunderstandings are all because of you? Wow. Really and how stupid was I? Thinking you were my friend. Forget it. Don't you ever dare appear infront of my eyes ever again. Even when I die, don't visit my funeral." Yong Hwa said angrily as he walked away. Then he turn around "Wait. I could tell your father of what you did. I'm sure he would be happy to hear that." Yong Hwa said sacarticdly "Wait no! Don't tell him. He'll know I used thousands of dollars on a PD I beg you don't tell him." Seohyun pleaded. "Then help me get back with Shin Hye." "Are you black mailing me now?" "What if she doesn't want you back?" "At least help me get in contact with her. Let me know where she works or where she is or whatever I want to know everything about her." "Fine, just don't tell my dad." "And if you are lying about anything, remember I know one of your deepest darkest secret. So you better no do anything wrong." "You ahhh I can't believe I told you that before. Okay fine. I'll be like your PD and also help me find a guy I need to move on right? I do this for you you also find me the one." "okay deal." The next day Yong Hwa git a phone call "Yes?" "She isn't working so far. But she worked when she was at America." "She went to America?" "Yea you did not know? Wow you really are a bad husband. Okay so next. She is buying an apartment." "Where where?" "Not far from Shinhwa shopping mall about 3 blocks away from there. Ohhh yes she bought a new car." "Wow did she suddenly get rich or what. I know her family is rich like ours but she likes to use her own hand to get money so if she is buying this she must have earn them somehow." "Ohh yeah you did not let me finish my sentence earlier. She guadudated with honors and got a great job especially with her working exprience. It was a high paying job." "Is that all?" "Yes for now." "Okay thanks I'll try to find you the right guy. Tell me right away if there's anything new." Yong Hwa smile to himself and thought "When did I become a stalker? Hahaha"