Rides of love

Maybe I'm just crazy

"Are you sleeping?" Shin Hye asked "I was. Why?" "Oh nothing nevermind." "What is it just tell me." "Well, you know this marriage, err how much longer do you think it will last? I mean we don't even love each other how are suppose to continue this marriage? We are just like good friends nothing more."Shin Hye said. "Hmmmm it depends weather we still want to get this marriage to last." Yong Hwa said as he turned facing her "Why did you suddenly ask this? Did you found someone you love and want to marry him?" "Not me but you, you still love your ex right?And being married to me is just stopping your relationship her." "What makes you think I still love her?" "Well remember the first day we met? I remember you telling me she is your first love and no one in the world can replace her. I could see it in your eyes you mean it even though it was blury.What I saw in your eyes that day was what I saw today." "Ya! were you really drunk that day? How could you remember so many things?" "Don't change the subject." "Okay I don't know how I feel okay, my heart here do not beat fast when I met her just now it used to beat faster, I don't feel excited meeting her anymore I stop feeling this way after I met." He quickly stop as he knows that the words after that was you. "Okay whatever you say." "What about you?You don't feelings for your ex anymore?" "Well, although he is my first love I can't believe that when he kissed me the other day I felt nothing, I did not blush I did not feel anything.He just seemed like a random stranger maybe I've move on." "Okay I'm sleepy night." Yong Hwa said. He turned around and smiled to his ears knowing that Shin Hye have moved on he might have a chance. 

"Why are you so happy today?" Shin Hye asked Yong Hwa who obviously had not stop smiling "Oh nothing I just feel good, isn't today such a great day? Hmmm let's go to the amusement park today, I'm so happy it's the holiday I don't have to go to school." "Well I'm different I can't wait to go back to the university." Shin Hye said "Why?" "It's the only place I can be alone and have all my stress go away." "Ya, the amusement park can also help ease stress." "Fine whatever I'll get ready first." Shin Hye said. "Today is the day!" Yong Hwa thought to himself.

They reached the amusement park. "It's great there's not much people lets take that ride." Yong Hwa said pointing to a terrifing rollar coster ride. The real reason he wanted to go on the scary rides was so that if Shin Hye was scared she'll grab onto him.He just kept pulling Shin Hye to all the scary rides. "Ya why do you want to keep taking the scary rides can't we go somewhere else?" "Okay let's go there" Yong Hwa said pointing to a haunted house and dragged her there. Shin Hye was so scared that she hugged him through the whole tour through the haunted house Yong Hwa loved it every time she gets much more scared the tighter she hugged him. Time pass so fast it was already 5pm."Okay let's take the take the ferris wheel."