together again?

Maybe I'm just crazy
They reached to the each outside Yong Hwa's house. Shin Hye took off her shoes and ran tohe beach like a little girl and wen to the ocean she stopped whenthe water reached her ankle. She ran out of the water and shouted "So cold!!" Yong Hwa looked at her. How can a grown woman be so childish and cute. She walked along the ocean with hands out to balance herself as she walked in one line a foot at a time. Yong Hw just sat at a blanket he brought. "Yong Hwa!! Why are you just sitting there? The beach is so fun. It's been forever since I went to the beach!!" "I'm tired!" Yong Hwa replied. Shin Hye went to him and sat next to him. "Can you sing me a song?" Shin Hye asked "What song do you want?" "Hmmmm heartbeat?" "why?" "Because that's how my heart feels right now. Can you hear my heartbeat it's beating for you." Shin Hye said putting her hand near her heart. "Hahaha you are full of yourself." Yong Hwa said "I want to sleep I'm so sleepy. " "Sleep then" "Okay but don't you dare bring me back home while I'm sleeping" "Who would? You are so heavy." Shin Hye rolled her eyes and lay down. Soon enough she was asleep. Yong Hwa putted her jacket on her and lay down. "When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I want to see is you." Yong Hwa said as he fell asleep. The morning Yong Hwa woke up first smiling as he waked Shin Hye up. "Shin hye ya wake up its morning." "I want to sleep a little more just 5 more minutes." "Ya wake up a woman should not wake up so late." Shin Hye woke up rubbing her eyes. "The sunlight is too bright." Shin Hye said as she searched for her glasses at her bag and wore it. She was not aware of her surroundings then she finally got back to her sense. "What am I doing here?" She turned and was shocked "Ya why am I here?" "You really forgot everything that happened last night?" "Did something bad happen?" "Almost luckily I was there." "Then why am I at the beach?" "You wanted to come here and sleep here. I could not possiblily leave you alone here." "Oh thanks let's go back to the house." They went to the house. Shin Hye started asking what happened to he last night. Yong Hwa told her "Last night I told you that I was going to ask you something today, because of something you say I want to ask you this again. Do you still love me?" "Huh? What? N n no I don't" Shin Hye said trying to avoid eye contact. "Really then maybe I should repeat what you told me yesterdy. You said you missed me. You tried to move on but you can't" "I was drunk." "You told me if you were sober you would neve be able to say it. And I know you are afraid of getting hurted again especially by the same person." "Yong Hwa..." "Shin Hye, if you ever love me again, I promise you I'll never hurt you again and I promise you'll never be bored with your life" "I I I can't trust you." "You know that the reason we broke up was because of Seohyun it was all because of stupid misunderstandings but she's not in the picture anymore please just give us another chance." Shin Hye suddenly kissed Yong Hwa putting her arms around his arms. Yong Hwa kissed back putting his hands around her hips. Shin Hye opened and their tounge touched. They had not kissed each other passionatly for a long time since they broke up. Shin Hye gave out a moan. "I miss you" yong hwa said "and I love you " yong hwa countinued "me too." Shin Hye said.