The newly wed

Maybe I'm just crazy

Both of them have agreed to the arranged marriage and on the wedding day Yong Hwa asked why Shin Hye agreed to it "Well, I'm still trying to get over my ex and I thought maybe a marriage could help. What about you?" "Me? Well partly because of what you've said." "The other part?" Yong Hwa looked at his watch "We better get going the wedding is going to start." Yong Hwa walked towards the guy's dressing room "The other part is because I like you." He thought to himself. 

The wedding ended and the newly wed went home, the driver asked "Where should I take you?" "How big is your room?" Shin hye asked Yong Hwa, "I bet it's bigger than yours" "okay then let's go to your house" "Ya, my room is messy can't we just go to your house" "Fine" The driver said" You two are sure cute together" 

"Ya, your room is much smaller than mine" Yong Hwa said teasing her "You are the one who wanted to come here, let's just sleep I'm tired." The two of them are people who move to much while sleeping even snatching the blanket in their sleep. In the end they ended up sleepy while hugging each not know it. 

When they woke up they scream surprise seeing each other only inches away. "Omo why did you scream?" Yong Hwa asked "Because because ahhh I don't want to explain why did you scream?" she replied nervously "Because you screamed" "Haish, can you go out for a while? I want to shower." "Why do I have to? I'm your husband." he . "Arraso, don't take it too seriously I'm just joking around." Yong Hwa said as he walked out of the room. "First day of being married. When I was younger I never thought this is how my marriage will be. But it's fun this way." Yong Hwa thought.

They both went downstairs to eat. "Son-in-law, did you sleep well last night? Shin Hye is very rough when she sleeps she proberly kicked you off the bed right hahaha" "Eomma" Shin Hye said to her mom making an expression asking her to stop. "Eomma why did you cook so much?" Shin Hye asked "Well, the two of you just could married you guys need to eat a lot and have energy pus I want a grandchild." Both of them chocked on their food after hearing that. "Eomma!" Shin Hye said while Yong Hwa just laughed.