Chapter 2

Hmm...I Might Like This Country More Than I Thought

The next morning I woke up and noticed my alarm clock wasn't going off. I looked at the time and saw it was 8:30 AM.

Those brats didn't wake me up!

I jumped out of bed, took a shower, grab an apple, and left the house. The bad thing was I didn't know where SM High was located.

Great, first day of school and I'm already late.

I had to ask strangers how to get to SM High and they told me to take the third train. I literally ran to the train station. When I finally arrived at SM High, it was 9:05 AM. I groaned. I took a really good look at the school. It looks like a good school plus the school is huge. I entered the school and noticed it was deserted.

Maybe everybody is in class.

I found the front office and entered. A lady saw me and walked towards me.

"Annyeong, may I help you?" she asked.

"Annyeong, my name is Lee Mina. I'm the new student here."

"Ah, so you're the new student. Let me give you  your schedule," she went into a cabinet and found my schedule, "You are a really smart student. In all of the honor classes. Well you should go to your class now, we are still in first period."

I said goodbye to her and left the office. I looked at my schedule:

Monday                      Tuesday                          Wednesday                        Thursday                     Friday

1 English IV AP           2 AP Calculus                1 English IV AP                2 AP Calculus             1 English IV AP

3 AP Biology               4 AP Economics               3 AP Biology                   4 AP Economics        2 AP Calculus

Lunch                          Lunch                              Lunch                              Lunch                    3 AP Biology

5 PE                            6 Art                                5  PE                                6 Art                      4 AP Economics

7 Dance                      8 Choir                            7 Dance                            8 Choir                     Lunch

Study Hall                   Study Hall                       Study Hall                         Study Hall                  5 PE

                                                                                                                                                6 Art

                                                                                                                                                7 Dance

                                                                                                                                                 8 Choir

                                                                                                                                                 Study hall

Is this an art school? There are so many fine arts classes. And I don't want to go to dance or choir. I hate dancing and singing in front of people.

I found the class and entered. Everybody stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"Who are you?" asked the teacher.

"Um...I'm the new student," I said.

"Oh, well introduce yourself."

"Annyeonghaseyeo, my name is Lee Mina imnida. Please take care of me," I bowed.

Some people clapped and some people didn't.

"Please take a seat next to Ms. Wu. And please don't be late again," said the teacher.

"I looked around the room and saw the only seat left. The girl looks Chinese and she was beautiful.

"Annyeong," I said when I sat down.

"Annyeong, my name is Wu Bao Yu," Bao Yu said.

She seems nice.

"Where did you from?" she asked.

"America."

"Wow you came a long way."

"Well I had a reason."

"What-"

"Ms. Wu and Ms. Lee, can you two be quiet?" said the teacher.

"Yes Mr. Kim," said Bao Yu, "We'll talk later."

After taking notes the bell rang. Bao Yu and I walked out of the room.

"Can I see your schedule?" Bao Yu asked.

"Sure," I handed it to her.

"Oh, we got economics, PE, lunch, and study hall together. Well actually everybody have lunch and study hall together. Do you want me to walk you to your next class?"

"Sure. Thank you."

"So why did you move here?"

"My mom died and I don't have another relative, so I have to live with my stepmother and stepsisters."

When Bao Yu me to biology, I saw Taeyeon and Tiffany entering.

I take biology with those two?!

"Oh no, you take biology with those two," groaned Bao Yu.

"You know them?" I asked her, surprised that she knows the,.

"Yep unfortunately. Well, I need to go so see you at lunch."

I walked in and saw Taeyeon and Tiffany smirking at me.

"You must be the new student," said the teacher, "My name is Ms. Cho."

"Annyeong Ms. Cho, my name is Lee Mina."

"You can take a seat next to Mr. Wu," she pointed to a really tall handsome guy.

Wu? Is he related to Bao Yu? Man, he looks like a model.

I nervously walked to the table and at down.

"Um...annyeong," I nervously said.

He looked at me with a bored look on his face then glared.

What's his problem?

I paid attention to the teacher when I saw Tiffany smirked me.

I still remember on what you and number two did this morning.

I glared right back. Like the last class, I took notes until the bell rang. When it did, Wu ran out of the classroom.

What the hell is wrong with him? He's acting like Edward Cullen from Twilight when he met Bella. Maybe he's a vampire!

I got out of my seat and walked towards Tiffany and Taeyeon.

"Hey! You better apologize to me!" I said.

"What do you mean Mina?" said Taeyeon, innocently.

"You know what I mean! You two messed with my clock so I'll be late today!"

"Is something wrong babe? asked a handsome guy that looks like a angel.

"Nothing babe, just a little newbie," she smirked and left the classroom with him and Tiffany did the same with another guy.

What the heck id with this school with all of these hot guys?

Bao Yu met me in the hall and we both went to lunch.

"So what happened in biology?" she asked When we sat at a table for two.

"I met a guy," I said.

"Is he handsome?"

"Yeah, but-"

"But what?"

"Do you have a brother?"

"Yeah Kris, why?"

"He's rude."

"What? Kris is the nicest person I know here."

"Well not to me."

"What did you do to him?"

"Nothing. All I said was 'annyeong' and he glared at me."

"Maybe he's mad about something. Anyway, what about Taeyeon and Tiffany?"

"What about them?"

"Did they do anything to you?"

"No, the only thing they did to me was turning off my clock to I'll be late to school."

"What?! You live with them?!"

"Yeah, they are the stepsisters I was telling you about."

" for you..." then she took a big bite out of her salad.

While we were eating there were squealing, screaming, and whistling all around the room.

"What's going on?" I asked Bao Yu.

I saw her rolling her eyes, "They always do that," she mumbled.

I saw a large group of handsome guys and beautiful girls walking in. I glared when I saw Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Kris, "Who are they?"

"Those are the kingkas and queenkas of the school."

"Kingkas and queenkas?" I asked, confused on what she was saying.

"The most popular boys and girls in the school. Anyway, they have their own cliques like EXO, Super Junior, SHINee, TVXQ, F(X), and SNSD. Kris is part of EXO and Tiffany and Taeyeon are part of SNSD. Now I'll introduce their names. For EXO there's Suho, Chanyeol, Kai, Sehun, Baekhyun, D.O, Luhan, Tao, Chen, Lay, Xiumin, and you know Kris. For Super Junior there's Leeteuk, Siwon, Ryeowook, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Yesung, Kangin, Kyuhyun, and Shingdong. There are more of them, but Hangeng and Kibum, Heechuk went somewhere for something, and Henry and Zhou Mi don't perform with the rest. Moving on to SHINee, There are Onew, Jonghyun, Key, Minho, and Taemin. For TVXQ there used to be five of them, but Yoochun, Junsu, and Jaejoong moved away, so there's only Yunho and Changmin. F(X), the girls, are Victoria, Luna, Krystal, Amber, and Sulli. And, last, but not the nest, are SNSD. They are Sunny, Hyoyeon, Jessica, Sooyoung, Seohyun, Yuri, Yoona, and you know Taeyeon and Tiffany."

"So what's so special about them?"

"They are really talented."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they can sing, dance, and rap. That's why every year one of them wins."

"Wins?"

"Every end of the year, there is a talent show. No one never audition to be in it because one, they always beat everybody, but I don't care about EXO because Kris is in it and two, some of them are judges at the audtion."

A talented show?

"What grades are the rest of them are in?"

"Most of them are in our grade, but Sehun, Tao, Kai, and F(X) are juniors."

"Tell me more about the talent shows."

"Well it all started in middle school. TVXQ won first, and then Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee, F(X), and last year EXO won."

"It looks like the talent show only let people in groups perform."

"That's not true. A few years ago there was a boy and girl that went solo and they were Kangta and BoA."

"Where are they now?"

"They are real singers now."

The bell rang to go to class. Bao Yu and I went to PE. The PE coach, Mr. Choi, told me to go put on a PE uniform and go outside with the rest of the class. I saw all of the girls were looking at the guys and the guys were looking at the girls. Half of the guys were shirtless.

OMG chocolate abs! Nosebleed!

And half of the girls had on short shorts and their stomachs were out. Even Taeyeon and Tiffany.

s.

Mr. Choi told us to run laps around the track. I was running with Bao Yu.

"So tell me more about them," I said.

"Like what?" asked Bao Yu.

"Are they nice or mean?"

"Well some of them are nice, but some of them are really mean, like SNSD for example. What else you want to know?"

"Are any of them dating?"

"Why, you want to know if Kris is available?" she laughed.

"What?! No!"

Yes.

"Well everybody in SNSD is dating Super Junior. Taeyeon is with Leeteuk, Tiffany is with Siwon, Jessica's with Donghae, Hyoyeon's with Eunhyuk, Seohyun's with Kyuhyun, Sooyoung's with Ryeowook, Sunny's with Sungmin, and Yoona's with Yesung. The only person that isn't dating with any of Super Junior is Yuri, she's dating Minho from SHINee. Oh no..." Bao Yu groaned.

I saw what she was looking at. Taeyeon was running in front of Leeteuk and she was shaking her but, making Leeteuk run faster.

"What pigs," said Bao Yun.

I looked over at Kris. Kris was shirtless and sweating. There were a lot of girls squealling over him. I think he noticed someone looking at him because he turned and looked at me. He smirked.

Nosebleed.

Bao Yu laughed at me, "For someone that hates Kris, you really do pay close attention to him."

"No I don't."

"Well lucky for me, I live with him and see him coming out of the shower wet and only in a towel."

"Stop it!" I started to blush.

We continued to run until it was close to the bell.

"Good luck in dance," said Bao Yu.

"I need luck," I said.

I entered the dance studio and everybody looked at. I saw Tiffany and Taeyeon glaring at me. I walked over to the teacher to tell her I'm new when I heard Tiffany and Taeyeon talking to their friends.

"So who's the new girl? I saw her all today and last period?" asked one of the girls.

"That's Lee Mina. She our useless stepsister," said Tiffany,

"She's so ugly," said another girl.

"I can't see her in here, she can't dance," said Taeyeon.

You never saw me dance before .

"Maybe we should introduce us to her," said a girl with short hair.

"Yeah and maybe we should invite her into our group," said Taeyeon, sarcastly and rolling her eyes.

I rolled my eyes and sat down. The teacher, Ms. Lee, said since I'm new, I should sit out for a while.

"Okay girls, line up," said Ms. Lee, "And do your routine."

I looked at each girls while they were dancing. I noticed SNSD were dancing really good. When the bell ran I ran out of the studio. I walked until I saw Bao Yu. We were both heading towards the library for study hall. We were doing school work when Kris came.

"Bao Yu, are you coming to basketball practice?"

"Sure," said Bao Yu. Then Kris began to leave, "Hey wait Kris, come back and sit."

Kris came back and sat in front of me.

"Kris, you know Mina right?"

"Yeah," he said without looking at me.

"Well...Mina you should know that Kris is on the basketball team as caption. Every day they have practice and we can watch. You should come and watch."

I looked at Kris; he had the same bored expression on his face.

I don't know, but I don't want to go back to the house yet. Plus I don't have a ride and I don't want to ride the train.

"Um...sure," I smiled.

Kris said bye to Bao Yu and went back to his friends.

"Can't wait to see Kris shirt off again?" teased Bao Yu.

"Shut up," I glared.

Maybe going to the basketball practice is a good thing.


So you met Bao Yu and Kris. Can you imagine Kris without a shirt on and sweating? Well hope you like this chapter. Remember: subscribe and comment.