Chapter 16

Hmm...I Might Like This Country More Than I Thought

"Can I kiss you?"

Those are the words that repeated in my mind.  After Henry asked me that...I ran.  I ran to the nearest girls' restroom.  I ran into the stall and cried.

Why is this happening to me?  I didn't want this to happen!  I wish I could have just stayed in America.

"Mina, is that you in there?" someone asked.

I stopped crying.

I know that voice.

I opened the stall door and gasped.  In front of there was Bao Yu.

" What are you doing in here?" I whispered.

"I saw you running in here. What happened to you?"

I glared, "Why should I tell you? You will just run to Kris and the others to tell them how pathetic I am."

"What are you talking about?"

"Don't act like you don't know. Tiffany and Taeyeon told me everything. Like you was using me so Kris can get near me," I glared.

"...are you that stupid?" Bao Yu glared back, "You actually believed Tiffany and Taeyeon? Me, your best friend, telling Kris, your boyfriend, that you are pathetic? Who Mina, wow. I really thought you was smart."

"..." I looked down at the floor, ashamed.

"Well guess what? Now you don't have a best friend no more," She turned and was about to walk out of the door, "And Kris isn't dating Krystal. He is with her because he is protecting you."

Bao Yu left and I was alone, again.  I cried some more then left the school.  I rode the train and arrived at the mansion.

"Taeyeon, Tiffany, is that you? Oh, it you," said Subin, "What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at school?"

"I am really having a hard time right now Subin, so please leave me alone," I tried to walk pass her, but she grabbed my arm, "What?"

"Do you want to talk about it?"

"All I want to say to you is that I can't wait to get out of here."

"Oh, by the way, YG Entertainment called. They said you didn't make it. Sorry."

"What?" I gasped, "You can't be serious?"

"Here is the letter they sent," she handed me the letter.

I took the letter and ran to my room.  I opened the letter and gasped, Subin was right, they did rejected me.

 


Sorry I haven't updated in a long time.  I had finals so I was really busy.