Chapter 15

Hmm...I Might Like This Country More Than I Thought

 

Two days later the most worst thing had ever happened to me.  When I arrived at school people was giving me the look.  The look that people give you when you did something really bad.  I didn’t know why people was giving me that look for four periods until I looked on the school wall where there are news.

On the wall there was pictures of me with Kris then on the other side of the wall there was pictures of me and Henry.  People started to crowd around and glared.

"I...I...I," I couldn't even speak.

"HOW COULD YOU!!!"

The crowd made a walkway and Krystal came running in her five inch heels crying.

"HOW COULD YOU!  EVERYBODY AT THE THIS SCHOOL KNOWS ABOUT ME AND KRIS!  WE ARE BASICALLY A MARRIED COUPLE! BUT YOU HAD TO COME AND RUIN EVERYTHING!"

It became dead silence.  SNSD and f(x) came out of nowhere and Jessica hugged her sister and looked at me,"Just because you think you are superior and you will win the talent show, doesn't mean you should play around with people that are in love," the girls took Krystal away and walked off.

I looked around the crowd and they started leaving.  After everyone else left, the only person I saw standing by the wall was Henry.

"Henry?" I called out to him.

"Mina, I'm so sorry," apologized Henry.

"You didn't do anything wrong," I whispered back then started to leave.

"Mina, wait!"

I turned around and saw Henry running towards me, "What?"

"Let's go somewhere," he smiled.

"What?" I didn't hear him right.

"Let's go to the top of the school."

"Will we get in trouble for being out of class?" I asked.

"No one will notice us.  Come on," he dragged me to the stairs.

I was out of breath when we reached the top of the school.

"Where-are-we-going?" I panted.

"I always come up here when there is something on my mind,"

Henry opened the door and let me in.  I gasped when I saw the garden.  There was all kinds of flowers and there was a bunch of butterflies flying around.

"This is really pretty," I smiled and sat on a wooden bench.

"You know I've always wanted to come up here with the girl I love.  It gets really lonely up here," Henry looked up at the sky.

"Well that girl will be lucky to have you," I said, looking at him.

"Well I know that girl will be lucky to have me because I'm helping her through some tough times and with the talent show."

It took me a few minutes to understand what he's talking about.

"Henry, are you talking about me?"

"Mina, I loved you since the dance," Henry blushed.

"Henry, I-"

"You don't have to say anything.  I know you love Kris very much and I respect that."

I was shocked.

Mina, can I ask you something?"

"Um...sure," I didn't know what to say.

"Can I kiss you?"

 

 


 

I'm so sorry I haven't been updating in awhile.  I've been really lazy. Anyway, my school is off for Thanksgiving so I might update through out the week.

BTW follow me on:

Instagram: brooke_alex014

twitter: badantzler

tumblr: brookedantzler