Chapter 3

Hmm...I Might Like This Country More Than I Thought

When the bell rang for the end of school, everybody went to the basketball court. Bao Yu dragged me to the studio. While we were sitting, a group of girls came.

"Annyeong Bao Yu," said a boyish girl, "Oh annyeong, my name is Amber."

"Annyeong, my name is Mina," I said.

"So you're the new girl. My name is Victoria. And this is Luna, Sulli, and Krystal. We are F(X)."

"Annyeong," I said.

That girl Krystal reminds me of someone from SNSD. Maybe they are sisters.

The girls just nodded their heads.

"So Bao Yu, you're ready for the talent show? But wait, you aren't doing it because you have no talent. You are just going to watch your brother."

"What about the new girl?" asked Sulli, "Is she going to do the talent show?"

"I highly doubt it. Like what Taeyeon unnie and Tiffany unnie said, she's a useless stepsister," said Krystal.

Does everybody know I'm Taeyeon and Tiffany's stepsister?

"Enough! We didn't come here to start a fight," said Amber.

"I'm sorry about this," said Victoria, bowing and leaving with the others.

"What is their problem?" I said.

"It's just them being stupid," said Bao Yu.

"What did Luna mean about you don't know any talent?"

"Well if you are the sister of a queenka and kingka, then people will think you are talented. Since Kris is in a clique and I'm not, people treats be different. I have talent, but I don't like showing people."

Like me.

"What can you do?"

"I can sing and dance. What about you?"

"Well...what about after this practice I can show you something."

"Sure."

We were watching the guys practicing. I notice some of the kingkas on the team and SNSD practicing their cheer routine.

"Who are on the team except Kris?"

"Leeteuk, Siwon, Minho, Onew, Yunho, Lay, some other people, and Chanyeol..." I heard her groaned at Chanyeol's name.

"Why did you groaned at Chanyeol's name?"

"Oh for no good reason," I saw her blushed.

"Look who's blushing now," I laughed.

"Oh shut up."

We continued watching the game. I was getting annoyed when the girls squealed when Kris or the others make a shot or pass the ball to another. I don't know what I was feeling when Krystal came and kissed Kris on the lips.

"Not again," groaned Bao Yu.

"What?" I asked.

"That girl been chasing after Kris since she was a freshmen. Always doing skin ship with him."

"Is Krystal related to someone form SNSD?"

"Yeah, Jessica. They are both es."

"Let's get out of here," I said, getting up.

"Oh so when you see Kris kissing someone you want to leave?"

"Shut up."

We walked into the student parking lot. We stopped in front of a black Camaro.

"This is your care?" I asked.

"It's both mine and Kris."

"Will Kris get angry if he finds out that you are taking the car without him?"

"No, he's going somewhere with his friends. So where are we headed?"

"The old dance studio on _______ Street."

"Why are we going there?"

"You'll see."

Bao Yu drove to the old dance studio. I went there when I was a little girl. I was thankful that the door was unlocked.

"Come on," I said.

I plugged my IPod to the speakers.

"So to answer your question, I can sing, dance, and rap. Watch," I put on Hyuna's Bubble Pop instrumental version.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uf0iPEjcM44

After I was finished I heard Bao Yu clapping.

"You are really good! You should do the talent show!"

"No."

"Why not!"

"Because I don't want anybody to know."

"Why?!"

"Because!"

Bao Yu was about to say something until my phone rang.

"Yebosayeo?"

"LEE MINA! WHERE ARE YOU! YOU HAVE CHORES TO DO!" yelled Subin.

"Alright."

"Bao Yu I need to leave, my stepmother needs me," I said after hanging up my phone.

"Sure."

We got into her car and drive to my house. Bao Yu didn't mention the talent show again, but she did told me she will pick me up for school now.

I hope Kris will not be in the car when Bao Yu picks me up, but I do want him there. And I hope I don't see Krystal doing skin ship to Kris again.