Chapter 4

Hmm...I Might Like This Country More Than I Thought

Kris POV

Woke up to another boring day at SM High. Got dress, ate a muffin, and left with my sister, Bao Yu, in our car to school. When I got out of our car, the girls swarmed over me.

"Oppa, you are so handsome!"

"Oppa, let me be your girlfriend!"

"Oppa, hope you win this year talent show!"

I almost forgot about it.

How could I forget about that? We've been practicing all the time. But I hope we will win this year again.

Before I could get in the school, a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Oppa, I miss you!"

I groaned inwardly. This girl will not leave me alone.

"Okay, let me pause this story. This girl:

Is Jung Krystal. Younger sister of Jung Jessica of SNSD, queenka in her junior year, part of a clique named F(X), and...SHE IS OBSESSED WITH ME!!!! A little heads up, later in the story you will see her more because...I'm not going to tell you. So let's get back to the story."

"Oh hey Krystal," I tried to get her hands off of me.

"So oppa, I'm going to stay after school to watch you play," she said, linking her arm around me.

"That's good I guess," I said, trying to get away from her.

I was thankful when the bell rang to go to first period, "Um...I'll see you later."

"Bye oppa!"

I was walking towards my first class, AP Calculus, when my best friends and band members, Lay and Chanyeol, walking towards me.

"Hey Kris, I saw you practically getting by Krystal," said Lay.

"Thank God the bell rang," I said.

"Where's your sister?" Chanyeol randomly asked.

"Why? Do you like her?" I teased. I already know Chanyeol is in love with Bao Yu since freshmen year.

"Um...n-no," he stuttered and blushed.

"Whatever man, Bao Yu went to class."

I entered the classroom and took notes as usual. The bell rang and I was headed towards Biology. I heard on my way to class that there was a new student that was a girl.

Oh great another girl at this school. Let's hope she will not follow me around like everybody else.

While entering the classroom, I saw my sister talking to someone in the hallway.

Probably the new girl. She's kind of looks cute from a far away distance.

I sat at my table while the new girl talked to Ms. Cho. Then I heard Ms. Cho telling the new girl to sit next to me.

She looks really cute.

She sat next to me, "Um...annyeong," she nervously said.

I know I was wrong for glaring at her, but I had no choice. She stopped staring at me and started to take notes. When the bell rang I ran out of the class.

Great, I'm acting like Edward Cullen.

I met up with the other EXO members and started walking to lunch. All the guys were talking about the new girl.

"I want to know what's her name," said Tao.

"i think she's cute," said Kai.

"Maybe we have some classes with her," said Xiumin.

"Hyung, why are you not talking?" asked Sehun.

"No reason," I said.

"...you have her for Biology right?" asked Baekyun.

"No," I said, quickly.

"You're lying," said Chen.

"So you're sitting next to her?" asked D.O.

I stayed  quiet.

"OMG! You are sitting next to her in class!" said Suho.

"Shut up," I said.

We met up with Super Junior, SHINee, TVXQ, SNSD, and F(X) and walked inside the cafeteria. Girls squealed and guys whistled. We all ignored them and got our food. We were all at our side of the cafeteria. Again everybody was talking about the new girl.

"Enough!' yelled Tiffany, making everybody be quiet.

"Can you all stop talking about useless thing!" said Taeyeon.

"Do you two even know her?" asked Kangin.

"It's rude to talk about someone you don't know," said Victoria.

"For your information, we do know her, she lives with us," said Tiffany.

Everybody gasped, even me.

"What?! You didn't tell us anything!" said Yuri.

"You didn't need to know," said Taeyeon, "Anyway, her name is Mina, our steosister."

"Why is she living with you two?" asked Changmin.

I feel sorry that she's living with those two.

"Her mom died not that long ago. Probably to get away from her," Tiffany.

"ENOUGH!!!" I yelled, making everybody look at me.

"Oh so since you're sitting with her in Biology you want to defend her?" asked Tiffany.

"Oppa? You're sitting with that girl?" asked Krystal.

I ignored her and glared at Tiffany.

"As I remembered correctly you glared at her then ran out of the classroom when the bell rang."

She probably hates me now.

I was about to yell at her when the bell rang to go to class. My next class was PE so I went into the locker room and changed into just shorts. Mostly all of us guys were shirtless. Again the girls squealed. The PE teacher told us to do laps around the track field until it was almost time to go. While running I noticed the new girl, Mina running with Bao Yu. I tried to not pay attention to her, but I sense someone was watching me. I saw Mina looking at me. I smirked at her, letting her know that I saw her watching me. The bell was about to ring so we changed clothes and went to class. My next class was English and it was boring.

"So Kris, I saw that girl, Mina, looking at you and you looking at her," said Yunho, "Do you like her?"

"What?! No I don't!"

"Then do you like Krystal?"

"Hell no," I had to whisper because Jessica was right next to me.

Yunho just laughed, "We'll see."

"See what?"

But Yunho never said anything after that. When the bell rang we went to the library for Study Hall. I was sitting with EXO doing school work until I went to Bao Yu. I had to know if she's going to my basketball practice. She's probably going to let Mina watch.

"Bao Yu, are you coming to basketball practice?" I asked her, ignoring Mina.

"Sure," said Bao Yu, I was about to leave when Bao Yu called me, "Hey wait Kris, come back and sit!"

I came back to the table and sat down in front of Mina.

"Kris, you know Mina right?"

"Yes," I said without looking at Mina.

"Well...Mina, you should know that Kris is on the basketball team as caption. Every day they have practice and we can watch. You should come and watch."

She looked at me; "Um...sure," she smiled.

She has a cute smile.

I said bye to Bao Yu and went back to my table.

"What did Bao Yu wanted?" asked Chanyeol.

"She wanted to tell me that Mina will come and watch."

"She will see what a great player you are hyung," said Tao.

"...and Bao Yu will see how great I am on the court..." said Chanyeol, looking like he's daydreaming.

"Hey, stop daydreaming about my sister," I smacked him on his head.

"Sorry..." he blushed.

The rest of the boys were laughing. We were messing around until the bell rang for school to end. All of us were headed towards the basketball court. We were passing and shooting while the girls were screaming. I saw Bao Yu and Mina in the stands and F(X) were with them.

What do they want?"

The two girls I actually like is Victoria and Amber. For one, me and Amber dated in freshman year, but broke up because we just wanted to be friends. I continued to play basketball until Krystal ran to me and kissed me!

WHAT THE HELL!!!

I saw Mina looking then left with Bao Yu. I got Krystal off of me.

"Krystal! What the hell?!"

"What?" she looked up at me.

"Why you did that?!"

"Because I saw the way the new girl looks at you."

"Krystal! Leave me alone!"  I walked away from her and the basketball court.


My first time doing Kris POV, I hope you like it and maybe I will do some more Kris POV later on. Remember to subscribe and comment it will make me very happy. BTW on the poster people think it's Taeyeon, but it's not. It's ulzzang Hwan Hui.