Chapter 14

Hmm...I Might Like This Country More Than I Thought

 

For the past few weeks, Mina has been avoiding Kris and Bao Yu.  When she sees them at school, she turns away.  And it’s bad enough that she sees Krystal clinging to Kris.  People congratulated them for being the most populist couple at SM High.

Mina now has been hanging out with Henry lately.  Not because Henry is helping her with the show, but Mina enjoys his company.  Mina has been so confused about if she’s dating Kris or not and if Bao Yu is still her friends.

“So, what about I treat you with dinner tonight?” asked Henry at lunch.

“What?” asked Mina, wasn’t paying any attention to Henry.

“I said, what about I treat you with dinner tonight,” Henry repeated.

“Sure.”

“What’s the matter?”

“Nothing,” Mina took a bite out of her pizza.

“You’re lying. Just tell me.”

“If you are in love with someone, but there is someone preventing you to love that person, what do you do?”

“Well, I don’t know.  I mean, I never actually loved anyone before.  But if I was you then I will talk to that person.  If he doesn’t want you then leave him.”

“What if you have a friend that probably used you so that the person’s brother can get to that girl?”

“Then talk to that person as well.”

Mina went silent.

“Listen Mina, I know what you are dealing with right now.  And I want to say sorry.”

Mina smiled, “Thank you Henry,” Mina leaned in and kissed Henry on the cheek.

“Um…” Henry started to blush.

While Henry and Mina were eating, some people across the room were looking at them.

Tiffany POV

So Ms. Think-she-have-talent is running after Henry.  Now all we need is for Mina to get out of the competition.

Taeyeon POV

I can’t believe Henry is going after Mina.  She’s not even pretty, but Henry isn’t handsome anyway.

Kris POV

While eating I was glaring at Henry.  Think he can be around my girl when I’m not around?  He will have another thing coming.

“Kris, what are you glaring at?” Krystal asked me.

“Nothing,” I said, turning around and continuing to eat my food.

Bao Yu POV

I can’t believe Taeyeon, Tiffany, and Krystal are trying to ruin Mina.  And Kris is too stupid to defend himself.  This will not end well.  I have to take matter to my own hand.

Mina POV

After school Henry dropped me off at home.

“Remember, wear a nice dress and be ready at seven,” said Henry.

“Alright. I wish you can tell me where you are taking me,” I said.

“It’s a surprise.  See you later,” Henry drove off.

After cleaning, vacuuming, and washing dishes for TWO FREAKING HOURSA, I was finally getting dress.  I walked down the stairs when the doorbell rang.

“Hello Henry,” I said.

“Hell Mina,” said Henry, “You look beautiful.”

“Thank you. You look handsome.”

Henry walked me to his car and drove off.  Thirty minutes later we arrived at a expensive restaurant named Song Jook Heon.

“This looks really expensive,” I said.

“Yeah, but you are worth it,” Henry got out of the car and helped me out.

He’s such a gentlemen.

Henry led me to the reservation desk.

“Do you have a reservation?” asked the lady.

“Yes, under the name Henry Lau,” said Henry.

The lady let us in and led us to the back of the restaurant.

“Do you want something to drink?”

“Yes, I would like tea,” said Henry.

“And I will have the same thing,” I said.

The lady walked off to get out drinks.

“Why did you want to bring me to dinner?” I asked.

“Because first, you need to get out of the house.  And second, because I care about you,” said Henry, bowing his head so I couldn’t see him blushing.

“Henry, you are so sweet.”

“Thank you.”

The waitress came back with our tea, “Have you decided what you want to order?”

“I will have Kimchi,” said Henry.

“And I will have Banchan,” I said.

The waitress left.  Ten minutes later after the waitress left, she came back with our food.

“Enjoy your dinner,” she said.

“Thank you,” Henry and I said.

After we left the restaurant, Henry dropped me off.

“I had a good time,” I said, standing at the front door.

“Me too. I hope we can do it again,” said Henry.

“I would like that,” I was about to open the door when Henry kissed me on the check.

“I will see you at school,” then Henry drove off.

 


I finally updated and I see one vote. Keep voting.