Chapter 9

Hmm...I Might Like This Country More Than I Thought

It was the day of Taeyeon and Tiffany's party. It looks like over a thousand people came. People all over the house were drinking, dancing, doing karaoke, and doing other things.

Good thing I locked my door.

To bad I was being a 'waitress' at the party. Taeyeon made me wear a little maid outfit. I still don't know why she made me put this on, but I have a bad feeling why. There were boys all around looking at me.

"We have Yakju, Soju, and Cheongju. What do you all want?" I asked the SHINee boys.

"Yakju," said Onew.

"Cheongju," said Minho, groping and kissing Yuri.

"Soju," said Key.

"I don't want a drink," said Taemin.

Then I turned to Jonghyun. I saw him looking at my chest and .

"Do you want anything?" I asked him.

"Yeah, you," then he grabbed me and pulled me to him.

"LET GO OF ME!!!" I hit him, but that didn't do anything.

He started to kiss my neck then grabbed one of my s.

"Hyung, let her go," said Taemin, but Jonghyun didn't listen.

The only thing I could hear was Yuri laughing the someone told Jonghyun to stop.

"Jonghyun, leave her alone."

In front of me were TVXQ's Yunho and Changmin. Jonghyun let go of me and I fell.

"Sorry about that," said Changmin, helping me up.

"Yeah," agreed Yunho.

"It's okay," I said, thanking them.

"There you are! I need you to serve and not social with the guest," said Tiffany.

"Tiffany, the girl was almost by Jonghyun," said Yunho.

"That's not my problem. The little needs some action anyway. Now get back to work!"

"I need to go," I said bye to Yunho and Changmin.

All I wanted to do was go in my room and hide until this party is over.

Bao Yu POV

Kris, Chanyeol, and I were headed to Taeyeon and Tiffany's party. Kris didn't want to go, but Chanyeol, the rest of EXO, and I convinced him. The other boys don't know that Chanyeol and I are trying to get Kris and Mina together.

"Why do I have to go to this party again?" asked Kris for the hundredth time.

Chanyeol and I didn't tell Kris about finding his mystery girl tonight, but we think it will be a good idea.

"We are going to find your mystery girl tonight," said Chanyeol.

"What? Really?"

"Yeah, I know she's there," I said.

"Who is it!" Kris was jumping up and down like a little kid.

"I'm not telling you," I wanted to .

We arrived at the party. Kris and Chanyeol met up with the rest of EXO while I tried to find Mina.

Where is she?

Then I saw Mina in a little maid dress.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I asked Mina.

"Bao Yu! What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for you, plus Chanyeol and I convinced Kris to come."

"Why did you two do that?"

"So you and Kris can be together, get married, and have kids. Now give me a tray so I can give to people."

She handed me a tray of kimchi and left.

"Hey , want some kimchi?" I asked a random person.

Mina POV

I was passing out food when Tiffany and Taeyeon made an announcement.

"Can I have everyone attention?" said Tiffany, looking at me.

What are they planning?

The music stopped and everyone looked at Taeyeon and Tiffany. Then the most embarrassing thing happened to me in life; that jackass Jonghyun used all his strength to ripe off my outfit. My underwear was showing and everybody were looking at me. Majority of everyone laughed at me while some people looked at me with pity. I saw Bao Yu running to me, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Krystal, and the rest of SNSD smirking at me.

Now I know why Taeyeon made me out this on.

I was about to run away when I saw Kris. He was looking at me until he noticed me looking at him. I looked at everyone then ran to my room.

I entered my room and put on some clothes then left the mansion, party, and everyone behind.

Kris POV

I was trying to get Chanyeol or Bao Yu to help me find the mystery girl, but Taeyeon and Tiffany wanted to make an announcement.

Everybody gathered around to listen to what they got to say, but it was interrupted when Jonghyun pulled on Mina's outfit and made it come off. Mina's underwear was showing and she was embarrassed. I saw SNSD and Krystal smirking at her.

Did they planned this?

I saw Mina running out of the room. Five minutes alter after everybody stopped laughing, the party was back on. I didn't see Bao Yu anywhere.

She's probably with Mina.

"That was really mean Tiffany," said Suho when Tiffany walked past us.

"That what she gets."

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"You still don't know? That girl at the dance was Mina," then Tiffany walked off.

I stood still from the shock.

Mina is the one that was at the dance? Mina was the one with the wonderful dance moves and voice?

"Kris?" Chanyeol interrupted my thoughts, "Are you okay?"

"Huh? Uh yeah I'm okay. I need to find Bao Yu."

I walked around the mansion trying to find Bao Yu.

"Kris!"

I saw Bao Yu walking towards me.

"Bao Yu, where's Mina?"

"I think I know where she's at. Come on!" she grabbed my hand and dragged me out of the mansion.

"Where are we going?" I asked her when we went to the car.

"We are going to the old dance studio," said Bao Yu.

"Why?"

"Because she's there," she mumbled.

Mina POV

I went to the old dance studio to clear my mind. A lot of things went through my head: what will happed when I go to school Monday? What will Kris think of me now?

I went to the middle of the dance floor to dance and sing to Bubble Pop. It looks like that's the only song that will come me down. I was in the middle of the song when I heard clapping and a voice.

"When Tiffany said you was my mystery girl I didn't believe her until now."

I turned around and saw Kris smiling.

"K-kris," I stuttered.

I looked behind him and saw Bao Yu smiling.

Bao Yu, you will pay for this.


Surprised that no one didn't comment in a while, but that's okay I guess. Any way you all know what to do: subscribe and comment. And I'm still thinking about the author chat.