Chapter 6

Hmm...I Might Like This Country More Than I Thought

The next morning I woke up to make breakfast.

"Morning orphan," said Taeyeon.

"Do you want to know what happened at the dance last night?" asked Tiffany.

"Not really," I said, putting the pancakes on the table.

"Good morning my two beautiful daughters," said Subin.

"Good morning mother."

We were eating breakfast when Tiffany and Taeyeon had to talk about the dance.

"This girl walked in the gym wearing baby blue dress, shoes, and mask. And she was with three people. Then a girl performed after all of us and then left. Didn't say her name, but everyone loved her," whined Tiffany.

"Maybe that's the same girl that walked in with that dress. She even knows that nobody, Bao Yu," said Taeyeon.

"Maybe they are friends, best friends, Mina, where were you last night?" said Tiffany.

"Cleaning the house," I said.

"Whatever," but Tiffany was still glaring at me, "Mother, can me and Taeyeon be excused. We are supposed to meet up with the girls."

"Sure sweetie. Mina, clean this up," said Subin.

"Okay."

They got up and left.

(Kris POV)

Since the dance last night, I've been thinking about that girl. At first I didn't believe in love at first sight, but after hearing and watching her made me think about it. And the weird thing is Bao Yu might know her. I wanted some answers.

"Bao Yu, I need answers now," I said when I entered her room. "What?" she asked.

"You know what I mean. At the dance, you was dragged away with that girl that performed. Who was that?"

"Why do you want to know?" asked lifted one of her eyebrows, "Do you like her?"

"...no."

"OMG, you do like her! But I'm not telling."

"What?! Wait, is it Mina?"

"No, she stayed at her house because her evil stepmother made her clean the mansion."

I was about to leave when I turned back to her, You do know Chanyeol is upset with you right?"

"Yeah, I'm about to call him to apologize. Now get out," she threw a pillow at me.

"Okay," I laughed and left.

But something was telling me that Bao Yu wasn't telling me the truth.

(Mina POV)

After I cleaned the kitchen and went to change into some sweats. Since Subin left, I can leave the house. I took the train to the old dance studio. I was about to plug in my Ipod in the speakers when I remembered that yesterday I lost my Ipod at the dance.

Now what can I do?

Then I thought of a plan. I can just sing and dance to Bubble Pop without the music. Since no one  was here, I was in my own little world until someone was clapping. I turned around and saw a very beautiful woman clapping and walking towards me.

"So it was you last night," the woman said.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" I asked her.

"My name is BoA."

"OMG, my best friend told me about you. She said you used to go here and now you're very famous."

"Yes I am. I come from YG Entertainment (pretend she goes there). I saw you at the dance last night and you were good."

"Um...thank you."

"You're welcome. So what's your name?"

"My name is Mina."

"So Mina, are you planning to do the talent show?"

"No."

"Why not? You are really good, girl."

"Because...I never performed in front of a lot of people except last night and I had on a mask. If I go out there and perform without a mask, people will know it's me."

"Mina, it doesn't matter if people know who you are, it matter when people know you got talent."

"But my stepsisters are the judges for the audition. They will not let me in."

"Don't worry, you don't have to audition. Your principle, Lee Soo Man, I know him personally. He like my father. He will do anything for me."

"Thank you so much," I said, smiling and bowing.

"Plus, I can give you a audition at YG."

"REALLY?!"

"Yes really, so give me your number so I can call you."

"Sure," I handed my phone to her.

"Here you go."

"Thank you BoA-ssi."

"Just call me unnie."

"Um...sure...unnie."

Before she could leave she looked back at me, "Do you want a ride back to your house?"

'Sure."

"Come on," she lead me to her car.

I gasped, her car was a Ferrari, "Wow, your car is really cool."

"Thank you."

I gave her the direction to the mansion.

"Wow, you must be rich," she said when she parked outside of the mansion.

"Well I live with my stepmother and her two daughters."

"Where's your parents?"

'My parents are dead."

"Oh! I'm so sorry."

"That's okay. Well bye."

I entered the house and went to my room to call Bao Yu.

"Annyeong?"

"Bao Yu! Guess What?!"

"What?"

"I went to the dance studio, the one I went to with you, and BoA came!"

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, she was at the dance and she loves my performance. She said I can be in the talent show without auditioning!"

"That's really good Mina! I'm so proud of you!"

"Thank you for making me go to the dance."

"No problem. By the way, you need to talk to Henry. He said you ditched him at the dance."

"Oh no, I do need to talk to him. What about Chanyeol?"

"I already apologized to him, but I need to do something with him."

"What is it?"

"...I agreed to go on a date with him."

"Really?! That's awesome!"

"Yeah well I had to do something. I will see you later, bye."

"Bye."

After I hung up, I saw Taeyeon and Tiffany looking at me.

"So you were the girl from last night!" said Taeyeon.

"Um..."

"Don't try to use an excuse!" said Tiffany, "We heard everything!"

"Even about BoA!" said Taeyeon.

"Listen hear orphan, if you do the talent show...you will suffer," threaten Tiffany, glaring at me and leaving the room with Taeyeon following her.


Since aff was having issues, this chapter was deleted and I lost my subscribers and half of my views. I had 24 subscribers. So for all of you all that was reading this and subscribed before aff was messing up, please subscribe again. And to all of you new readers, please subscribe and comment. I promise I will update soon, but now I have band camp and school is almost starting.