Chapter 13

Hmm...I Might Like This Country More Than I Thought

 

Kris POV

Sunday night I was in the living room watching a movie.  Since Bao Yu was with Chanyeol at his house, I was heading towards the kitchen when someone was knocking on the back door.

Who might that be?

I walked to the back door and gasped.

What is she doing here?

Mina POV

I was heading to Kris’s house to surprise him.  Bao Yu told me he will be alone tonight.  I walked to the front door when I saw something in the window.

What is she doing here?

I saw Krystal in a very revealing dress clinging to Kris.  And Kris wasn’t doing anything! Then I saw Krystal kissing Kris and Kris kissed her back.  I couldn’t look at that no more and ran off.

Kris POV

“KRYSTAL!!!  WHAT THE HELL!!! GET OFF OF ME!!!!” I yelled, pushing her off of me.

“But you kissed me back.  SO that have to mean something,” Krystal said.

“No! I have a girlfriend,” said Kris.

“You mean Mina?”

“Yes Mina, the love of my life.”

“If you love her then you will do anything for her?”

“Yeah, why are you asking?”

“Because I came here to talk to you.”

“Just say it.”

“If you love Mina, then get her out of the talent show.”

“No!  This means everything to her.”

“I know what Tiffany and Taeyeon are planning for her, but I’m not going to tell you.”

Kris looked into Krystal’s eyes to see if she’s lying.

“What do I have to do?” Kris asked.

Krystal laughed, “Well…”

Mina POV

I ran to the mansion and saw Taeyeon and Tiffany standing on the stairway.

“Mina, what’s wrong?” asked Tiffany, acting like she cares.

“It doesn’t matter,” I said, trying to get to my room.

“Did you saw Krystal at Kris’s house?” asked Taeyeon.

That made me stopped walking, “How did you know?”

“You didn’t know? Krystal and Kris are dating,” said Tiffany.

“You’re lying,” I said, shaking my head.

“It’s the truth.  They been dating for a while, but didn’t want to tell you.  The only reason why Kris is going out with you is because he felt sorry for you.  A foreigner girl living in a different country is tough,” said Tayeon.

“Even Bao Yu knows about it.  That’s why she became your friend,” said Tiffany, “So Kris can get closer to you.”

That’s not true,” I said then ran to my room.

It can’t be true.  I know Kris loves me and Bao Yu wants to be my friend.  But what if Tiffany and Tayeon are right?  I did see Krystal at Kris’s house.  Maybe being with him was a bad idea.

 


I'm soooooooooooooo sorry for not updating in a while.  I had a bunch of homeworks and projects. So please subscribe, comment, and vote for me to be featured. That will make my dream come true.

Oh and by the way, I want to share a video of me and my marching band.  I think we did good, but we got a three.