Chapter 18

Hmm...I Might Like This Country More Than I Thought

I was in the cafeteria getting some food with Henry.

"So tell me again what happened?" Henry asked.

"It's hard to explain," I said, "Subin told me that YG rejected me. Maybe it wasn't meant to be."

"But you still will do the talent show right?"

"I don't know."

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Krystal about to walk passed Henry and I.

"Why not?"

"Because I lost my only best friend because I was stupid."

"But I though I was your best friend," Henry pouted.

"Now you are my best friend," I smiled.

I got out of my seat to throw away my trash when Krystal bumped into me.  She fell with her tray, plus my tray, landing on her.

It was silent.  Everybody stopped what they were doing and stared at me and Krystal.

"You witch!!!" Krystal screamed.

"I'm sorry?" I didn't want to apologize because I did not trip her.

"You tripped me!" she started to cry, "Why are you doing this to me! You already tried to steal Kris away from me. And now you are trying to dump your food and trip me for  your amusement?"

"But I didn't do it! You pretended to trip so you can blame it on me."

I noticed everybody were crowding around us.  Henry was trying to get me away from Krystal.  I saw Bao Yu looking at me with concern in her eyes.  And I saw Kris.  It looked  like he wanted to come to me, but he went to Krystal instead.

"Why can't you just go back to America!: Krystal cried even more.

Jessica went to get her sister and both SNSD and F(X) left the cafeteria.  I saw everybody now looking at me.  I couldn't take it any more so I ran out.


The next morning i was headed towards P.E, when the intercom came on.

"Ms. Park Mina please come to the principle's office."

I groaned.

What did I do this time?

I walked into Mr. Lee's office.

"Ye sir?" I asked.

"Min, I need to talk to you, please sit."

I sat.

"Yesterday, I got news that you and Krystal got into a fight and you started it."

"What?! I didn't go near her!"

"I have proof that you did it. Poor Krystal got a black eye. Her sister's friends and Krystal's friends were witness everything."

"What?!"

"So Mina, I'm sorry that I'm doing this, but I have no other choice. I gave you the opportunity to be in the talent show without going through tryouts. You have broken the rules. So I have to take you out of the talent show. Until the end of the show."

"What?!" I stood up, "I have nothing to do with this!"

"I'm sorry, but there isn't any other way."

I shook my head and left the office.

 


I ran inside the mansion and to my room.  I had to get out of here and out of the country.  I called one of my friends, Brooke.  Since she is in college, she lives by herself.  She told me I was welcome an time I want.

So here I am, packed and was on my way to the airport.

Kris's POV

After I got away from Krystal, I went to find Mina.  I went to her house and rang the doorbell.

"Hello-oh it's you," Tiffany answered.

"Where's Mina?" I asked.

"Didn't you hear, she left. Headed back to America. Since she'd out of the talent show and she was rejected by YG Entertainment."

"What?"

"Yep, now run along before I tell Krystal," she closed the door.

She left Korea...and me?

I shook my head and headed towards the airport.  I have to find Mina before it was too late.

 


I am so so so sorry about not updating in a long time.  And I am so sorry that this chapter is so short.  I have lost a lot of inspiration on this story and I want it to end fast.  I see that I lost two subscribers.