Chapter 1

Hmm...I Might Like This Country More Than I Thought

I was at the Incheon International Airport waiting for my evil stepmother. The reason why I'm waiting for her is because I lived with my mom, Park Ga Yun, in America after my parents got divorced. But she died and I don't have another family relative. My dad died two years after he married Subin, my stepmother. So Subin and her two evil daughters, Taeyeon and Tiffany, are my relatives now. I miss Seoul, but now with Subin, Taeyeon, and Tiffany, I hate it. It was fifteen minutes after I arrived and she still wasn't here.

Where the hell is she?

Then a black Volvo came and parked next to me. The window rolled down and I saw Subin.

"Get in," she said, glaring at me like always.

I put my suitcases in the trunk and hoped in. It was complete silence until she spoked.

"You are going to school tomorrow at SM High. It's a very nice school. Taeyeon and Tiffany go there and they are seniors just like you. The school starts at eight and I told the girls to take you. If I get one phone call about you being bad, you are out of the house. Now at the house there are chores I want you to do while you are staying with us. If I tell you to do something, you do it."

Subin went on and on about the chores and other things I don't care about. Finally we arrived at the mansion. I haven't visited Seoul in a long time so I was surprise to see the mansion.

atlanta-luxury-mansions.png

I got out of the car and got my suitcases.

"Taeyeon and Tiffany are not here, they are with their friends for cheerleading practice. Taeyeon is caption," bragged Subin.

I don't care about them.

"Let me show you your room."

I followed Subin to the back of the mansion.

"Here's your room."

I looked in the room.

519c-wir0lL._home-office-furniture_.jpg

"Um...thank you I guess," I said, not sure if I saw the room right. Subin never liked me ever since she married my descend dad. So I thought she would give me a crappy room in a basement or something.

"Look I'm about to leave so make dinner for Taeyeon and Tiffany, they will be back soon," then Subin left.

I just got here and I already have to cook.

I put my suitcases on my bed and went to the kitchen. It took me about five minutes to find the kitchen because the mansion was so damn huge. Since Subin didn't tell me what Taeyeon and Tiffany like, I might as well make kimchi jjigae. Ten minutes later Taeyeon and Tiffany walked through the door.

"Well look whose here," said Tiffany.

"The little orphan," laughed Taeyeon.

"Where's umma?" asked Tiffany.

"She left and made me cook," I said, setting up the table.

"What are you making?"asked Taeyeon.

"Kimchi jjigae."

"Better be good," sneered Taeyeon.

"What do you two want to drink?"

Taeyeon and Tiffany looked at each other and smiled. Tiffany left the room and then came back with two bottles of Yakju.

"You two drink?" I gaped.

"Well duh, but you don't need to worry about it. You aren't drinking," said Tiffany.

"Don't want to."

After I set the food down, we sat around the table and ate.

"So orphan, I heard from umma that you are going to SM High," said Taeyeon, "You aren't going to survive there."

"And why not?"

"You need to have talent and don't have any," laughed Tiffany.

"And you're a senior right?" asked Taeyeon.

"Yes."

"Well we might be in some classes together. So don't talk to us," said Tiffany, "Everybody don't know about you."

"Trust me, I wasn't planning on talking to you two."

"Look whose trying to speak up for herself," said Tiffany, "And another thing."

"Don't mess with our boyfriends or our friends' boyfriends," said Tiffany and Taeyeon.

After that they finished eating and left the plates on the table.

"Clean up the dishes orphan," said Taeyeon.

I groaned but did what I was told. After I finished the dishes, I went to my room. I put all of my clothes and shoes away then went to bed. 

I hop tomorrow will be a good day.