Fangirl

Yunho's other little sister

''Christmas is coming soon!!! '' I said falling on the floor. I was in my dance class with my friends. We became very close since I met them at school and also here. I know a lot of students, but they are not called «friends». For me, they are more like «aquaintance». Anyways, our group of friends is still big. We are 20 in total, boys and girls. The thing that is related to all of us is the fact that we all grown up in another country before coming back to our origin's country. Five countries in total : United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Australia and New Zealand. We have a lot of fun together at school or outside of it. It's great to meet them in this place. It's like another house for us. With the help of our families, we bought that big room. ''Yes, just a few more days left'' Minhyuk said as we all sit down to form a cercle. ''I can't wait to receive my present, I wondered who picked me'' Ahyoung said looking at each one of us. We are doing present's exchanges between ourselves for this Christmas. ''Don't be too excited, You will maybe just receive a picture of someone like what Baekhyun oppa did in EXO's showtime'' Bomi said smiling and we all start laughing. ''To say that next year, it will be our last high school's year'' Changwoo. ''Yeah'' we all respond in a sad tone. ''I remember that a few years back, I was hoping that I would graduate quickly but now, my feelings are split up in two'' Nara said sighing. ''You're not the only one, I'm sure that everybody is feeling the same'' I respond sighing. We were all looking so depressed. ''Yah, we should not think about that now. Christmas is coming soon and  what have started?!!!'' Woohyuk. ''SM Town Week!!!!'' We all shouted, smiling. ''I wanted to go to SHINee's concert'' I respond. We all had to choose just one concert. ''It was awesome, we had a lot of fun'' Some of my friends said excitedly. ''We are going to have a lot of fun to TVXQ's concert'' Seulmi, Kibum and Jinwoo said to me. ''That's for sure. I can't wait for this!!! It's going to be my first time seeing my brother on a stage'' I said smiling. ''We should go, it's getting more darker outside'' Yoojin said. We all looked at the window at the same time. ''I hope it will snow for Christmas'' Taehwan said. We all said goodbye before going to our houses. I was walking on the street, listening to music at the same time. It was cold outside, my scarf was around of my neck perfectly. ''I will make sure to not catch a cold before the concert'' I thought in my mind. I was searching for my gloves in my bag while walking when I hit someone. ''Ouch! My forehead'' I said. ''Neon gwenchana?'' A man asked. ''Yes, I'm okay....'' I stopped to talk when I saw his face.  I pinched my arm to see if I was dreaming. Minsung, I don't think that you are dreaming. OMGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! JooWon oppa in front of me!!!!!! Okay, try to calm down inside of you. Calm down, calm down, calm down......''You are a fan right?'' He said smiling to me. He smiled to me.... HE SMILED TO ME!!!!!!! ''YES!!!! I'M A FAN OF YOU, I LOVE YOU JOOWON OPPA!!!!'' I exclaimed. He started to chukle. ''I'm sorry to ask you but can I have an autograph and a picture of you?'' I said talking quietly to not make other fans running to us. ''Sure, why would I say no to a lovely fan'' He said smiling. I was smiling widely as he sign in my notebook(That is always with me in case that I meet a celebrity) and that he took a picture with me using my cellphone. ''I'm sorry to ask this but can I have a hug? Maybe I'm bothering you by asking this since you're maybe tired from a schedule......''. He hugged me before ruffling my hair ''You are a cute girl. If I had a dongsaeng, I'm sure she would have been like you or you could have been my dongsaeng. Goodbye and make sure to have good grades at school''. I nodded slowly, I'm sure that I was blushing so much. He entered his car that  was just a few meters from where we were standing and he left. In the autobus, I was looking at the picture, smiling. I met JooWon oppa and he said that I was cute!!!! That was as far one of my best meeting with a celebrity, maybe because there was not a lot of fans screaming a lot. ''I'm here!!!'' I shouted happily, entering the house. When my aunt and uncle saw me,  they smiled looking at me curiously. I told them everything that was related to my happy-go-lucky mind. After eating and taking a bath, I told them goodnight before going to my room. I sat down on the bed and took my cellphone and search for the number of someone. I touched «Gwangju Oppa» and the phone started to ring. I waited a few secondes before he pick up the phone. ''I MET JOOWON OPPA!!!!!!!!'' I screamed in the phone. ''My ears...'' Yunho said slowly ''I got an autograph and I took a picture with him. He also hugged me!!! He said that I was cute and that I could have been his dongsaeng or she would have look just like me!!!'' I said squealing loudly. Outside of my room, auntie said laughing ''Be careful, is going to lost his hearing''. ''Fortunately you are my dongsaeng, my cutie dongsaeng that no one can have'' He said slowly. ''Oh! you were sleeping? Mian oppa'' I respond. ''I will let you sleep. Goodnight, love you''. '' Love you too ....Yah, you just call me for that and not to have some news of me!!!''. I turn off the phone before I could say something. I lied down on my bed and close the lamp. I smiled while I was closing my eyes ''Babo, you didn't see the amount of messages that I sent to you few hours ago?''. I heard my cellphone ringing, I took it and opened the lamp. We were now seeing each other's faces. He looked so tired. ''Mian, I didn't see your messages'' He said. ''It's okay, I'm not mad. You should go sleeping, you looked tired'' I said with a worried face. ''I just woke up from a nap of 4 hours and I'm not the only one here in the house'' He respond. ''Oh really? Hmmm..... your girlfriend? You were sleeping with a girl in your house. Oppa, I didn't think that you were like that'' I said joking. ''Very funny, I don't have a girlfriend. It's Changmin that is here'' He filmed Changmin who was sleeping. ''He's so cute!!!!'' I exclaimed. He slowly zoom on his face when that guy opened his eyes and shouted. I screamed very loudly and the two of them started to laugh. ''Very funny, I'm going to sleep now'' I said before turning off the phone and locked to not hear noises while sleeping.