Lotte World part 1 (with SMTown)

Yunho's other little sister
The representatives of SM Entertainment have reserve the amusement park for all the day. I love that the managers,staffs,stylists etc.. of SM artists have a free day cause they deserve it after all they do for them. The security is there to make sure that nothing happens. Even if there's only us and nobody else, someone could enter secretly. "With what can we start the day?" I asked looking everywhere. "No extreme attractions because we just got breakfast" Yunho respond. "We should go to the ice rink!" Sunny exclaimed. Everyone agree and we went to it. "Even more, it's been 3 years since I didn't skate" I tought while we were going to the ice rink. I put the skates on my feet and stand up. I smiled when I saw Yesung helping Jihye to skate on the ice rink. I looked at Yunho and saw him looking at them while smiling. I was the last person to enter the ice rink. I was skating on the side to get used. "You have problems?" Donghae asked coming to me. "I'm just trying to get used to it, it's been 3 years since I didn't skate" I respond. "I don't think you will get used by doing that" he said grabbing my hands and starting to skate to the center. He decided to help me and I almost fell sometimes. Few minutes later, he let go of my hands and I was able to skate like years ago. The moment I looked to Yunho oppa who was far way of me, he smiled and waved to me. I wave back to him happily, but I saw his expression changing suddenly and heard him shouting "watch out!". I looked in front of me and saw Kai, but it was too late to slow down. The collision make the two of us fall on the ice. He stood up the first and help me to stand up by grabbing my hands. "Are you okay?" He asked me. "Yes, I'm okay" I respond shyly. "Be careful next time" he said smiling before disappear to skate again. The moment he has left, I saw my brother coming to me. "Aigoo, you're so clumsy" he said hitting the left side of my head. "I knows a guy who's very clumsy" I said glaring to me. "I'm sure it's not me!" He said starting to show his skills on the ice. I can see that he's skating very well thanks to «Kiss & Cry»."Stop to showing off yourself!" I shouted loudly. "This girl" he respond. I started to skate faster to escape from him making everyone laugh. "We're seeing another side of Yunho!" Luna said. Everyone left the ice rink to just look at the two of us from safe place. "Catch Me If You Wanna!" I sang loudly to my brother. "Don't worry, I will catch you" he respond. At this moment, "Catch Me" started to play. Everybody was dancing but some Super Junior and SHINee members were dancing in a comic way. I laughed the most because of Yesung's dance that was so funny. "Gotcha!" Someone said and I felt hands on my shoulders, it's was Yunho. He started to tickle me and I fell on the ice. "Stop, stooop, Hahahahahaha! I can't breatheee, breatheee!!! He didn't stop and continued to tickle. "OKKK, You Win!!! You're not more clumsy than, now stopp!!!" I shouted. It was the begining of a nightmare cause I saw him making signs to SHINee. "Hahahahahaha" I was starting to cry from laughing too much. "Stoopp, pleaseee! You'll regret thatttt!" I shouted. My brother have not seen yet since I knows him my bad habit when we are tickling me : kicking my legs. I started to kick my legs to stop them from tickling me because can't tolerate this anymore. "Ahhh" I heard someone screaming like he was in pain. Everyone stopped to tickle me. "What's happen.... Hahahahahaha" I tried to stand up but I couldn't, it was so funny. From what I see, Yunho oppa recieve one kick between the legs, poor him. I went to him trying to stop laughing, but the others didn't help by laughing. "Oppa, I'm so so sorry" I said. "The third time he's suffering at this place" I heard Onew saying. "Hyung, are you okay?" He said helping him to stand up. "Ne, don't worry" he respond leaving the ice rink and sit down on a bench. I looked at him very sadly, I was worried. He burst out laughing like the others guys. I understood that it's was an prank. "Gyro Drop" I exclaimed smiling to him. The one who look at me like if I was crazy was Key. "Kaja!" Kyuhyun shouted grabbing my hand. When we arrive to the attraction, I started to walk back but Changmin stopped me. "Don't worry, anyways it's more better to start with the scary ones first right?" He whispered in my ear. I nodded and decide to go in it. The majority of us went in it. I sat between Kyuhyun and Key. I started to get scare when the attraction started to go up. When it was very high, it stop to move. I looked down and it was like if I would die. Key was panicking, I was very sorry for him, but I burst out laughing when he started to scream the moment we went down really fast. I don't like the sensation when we go down, it's the scary time for me. The hair of everyone was funny because of the speed of Gyro Drop. "It was fun?" Yunho asked me. "Yes, I was scared first and I started to laugh because of someone's scream" I said looking at Key who was next to us.