In the hospital

Yunho's other little sister
I opened my eyes slowly... Am I in paradise? I'm seeing just white. I tried to concentrate myself : I was in a white room on a white bed. I'm alive!!! I touched my nose and felt that I was receiving oxygen by nasal tube. I sat down slowly on the bed and looked around seeing at this moment the boys(TVXQ and Super Junior). Some were sleeping on the floors, others on chair and even on a couch(there was a couch in the room). I suddenly felt movement next to me, I looked and saw Yunho waking up. He was now stretching his body and looked in my direction. His eyes grew wide when he saw that I was awake. He came to me quickly and hugged me tightly. "Don't scare me anymore, I'm glad you're awake" he started to say. "You looked so weak when we bring you to the hospital" he said. I felt some water falling on my head, I knew it was my brother's tears. My eyes were starting to get watery. "The doctor said that if we didn't bring you quickly to the hospital..." my heart was beating so fast. "You nearly pass out,die" he finally said. Tears were falling now from my eyes. I heard some noises in the background: the others were waking up. "Mianhae Minsung ah, I failed to protect you..." I broke the hug immediately and looked at my oppa in the eyes. "Don't ever say you failed to protect me, it's not your fault but the fault of this man" I said. He ruffle my hair "I love you". I looked around and saw the others with sadness in their eyes. I open my arms widely "Can I have hugs?". They all went to hug me tightly, some were holding back their tears. We stop crying and calm down few minutes later. Yunho sat on my bed while everyone put their chairs around the bed and sit on it. "I'm sorry to have scare all of you. I should have discuss about all the weird things that happened to me. If something suspicious happen next time, I will not hesitate to call one of you". They all smiled to me and make me feel better. "Are you hungry? Umma prepare some porridge for you" Yunho said. I nodded and he put the little table on the bed so I could eat, everyone decided to have breakfast also. Meanwhile we were eating, they said to me that the man was now in prison and that he can't hurt me anymore. I was relieved to hear this good news. Also, I can leave the hospital in two days because the doctor saw that while I was sleeping(I slept for 3 days), my body recuperate well. Suddenly, the lights turn off in the room. "Power failure?" I asked looking around me. Jihye unnie was holding a birthday cake. Everybody started to sing "Saengil chuka hamnida, saengil chuka hamnida, saranghaneun Minsungie, saengil chuka hamnida". "Make a wish" appa said. I closed my eyes and tought about my wish. I open them and blow the 16 candles on my cake before starting to cut it and give pieces to everyone. I was about to eat my piece of cake when my brother steal it. "Yah!" I shouted trying to pick my piece. "No, you can't eat sweet things until you exited the hospital" he said hiding the cake behind his back. "It's a chocolate cake and you know that I love chocolate more than any candies that exist in this world. Also, the person who's celebrating her birthday should taste her birthday cake" I said making everyone laughing at my statement. "Hey, it's true! I'm just saying the truth" I said looking at all of them. Yunho was going to talk but I cut him. "Don't try to make an excuse about I'm going to have a lot of caries because I had zero caries since I'm born" I said smiling widely, showing him my beautiful teeth. "It's not the end, I'm..." Yunho give me back my piece of chocolate cake. "You're happy now?" He asked smiling. I nodded and start to eat immediately making everyone laugh again. The weather is rainy and cloudy outside but eating chocolate cake in the morning and having good time with the ones I love very much can give this room and my journey in the hospital a very sunny athmosphere.