Yunho's video message

Yunho's other little sister
''Annyeonghasseyo, TVXQ Yunho imnida'' he said bowing to the camera. ''Everyone, Happy New Year'' he continued, placing himself on the floor. A few seconds later, he stood up. ''I hope that this year will be a good one for everyone. You should be healthly and I hope also that you will have to do all the projects that you wanted to do for 2013". He started to become a little bit serious "I think that the fans already saw the news but a misunderstanding happen. An article stating that I was dating the actress Jung Minyoung came out this morning". "It was written in this article that the two of us were wearing couple rings. Since we were also seen together at some places, like you can see in the pictures, the reporters tought that we were dating". "Minyoung is not my girlfriend, she's a close friend of mine. I know her since my debut in TVXQ. Anyways, I'm so busy that I don't have time to think about dating someone and I still don't find a girl who's my type". "I'm sure that there's some people asking about the initials and the color of our rings. We doesn't have the same rings even if it looked like because of the same color". "My ring has initials while her ring doesn't have it. No, I'll talk about the meaning of these initials. I didn't want to do a video message just for this dating news but to also reveal something". "My resolution for 2013 was to say that secret but I didn't know that I would have to talk about it earlier. I tought that with this article coming out, it was a chance to reveal everything to the fans". "I'm sorry in advance, I know that some fans will be mad at me. I'm sorry to say that I hide this secret since my debut in TVXQ, so for almost 10 years". "The family,friends,Changmin and everyone in SM Entertainment knew it since a long time. It's about someone that I really care very much, her name is starting with the letter M like the one on my ring". "The letter Y stands for me, Yunho. The letter J stands for Jihye, my little sister that I love very much. Then, there is the letter M, standing for that person that I also love very much". "Her name is Minsung.... she's my other little sister" he finally reveals me. "I'm sure that you're shocked and surprised. It's the truth, I have another dongsaeng. Minsung is 16 years old, so she's still a baby" he then said. "A baby? Oppa, I'm not that young!!!" I shouted. "She's going to be mad at me for calling her a baby" he continued. "When she was born, we were so poor that my parents wouldn't be able to take care of her very well because of our bad situation. My uncle and my aunt were going to live in USA because of his job, so umma and appa asked them to take care of her and keep her healthly. They did a good job, I really want to thanks them". "It's just been few months since she discovered who were her real parents and that I'm his brother. They came to Korea to live there. She grew closer with all the family". "She inherited from the Jung's good genes cause she's really pretty. Minsung is a very smart girl, she's learning to read and write the hangul. Her private teacher said that she's improving really quickly. She's also very cute, she's doing aegyo but not all the time. Sometimes, she doesn't even know when she's doing cute actions" he said smiling, probably thinking about me this moment. "She's also very funny, she's the one who tought about pulling a prank on Kyuhyun and Changmin at Lotte World" he said still smiling. "Maybe another evil maknae is coming soon" he said laughing. "I hope that you're understanding why did I hide her from everyone. At the same time, she's still young but she was more younger a long time ago. The family tought that we should wait for her to become a teenager before she discovers the truth and the fans learn the truth". "For the fans, I hope that you will continue to support TVXQ and give us a lot of loves. For Minsung-ah, don't worry! Oppa will always be there to protect you, I love you dongsaeng". "I didn't forget you guys, I also love the fans very much" he then said. "It was TVXQ Yunho imnida, kamsamnida" he said bowing to the camera. "Annyeong" he waved to the camera while smiling. "Thank you oppa, for being always here for me no matter wich situation" I said smiling.