Arguing at Christmas

Yunho's other little sister
It's Christmas today, I'm so excited! Sure, it's for the presents but not just for that: We are doing a party at home. We are going to open the presents when the guests will go. I will meet for the first time, the other members of the family. The part that I don't like is that Chanmi and her parents arrive a few days ago. For the moment, she did nothing. I said FOR THE MOMENT... she's too wise compared to the other times. If only Yunho oppa was here with us, he's the only one with Jihye unnie who believe me when I'm talking about all the things that she did to me. It's 9pm now, the party started at 7pm and I met a lot of persons. Sudenly, Jihye called me and we went in her room. "Someone wants to talk with you" she said showing me her computer. I saw Yunho's face on the screen. "Oppa!" I exclaimed smiling. "Annyeong" he respond. "I already talk with him earlier, so I will let you two alone" unnie said leaving her room. "Merry Christmas Minsung-ah!" Oppa said smiling. "Merry Christmas Yunho!" I respond. "By the way, where is my present?" I asked him. He started to laugh " I knew you was going to ask that question". "So, where is it?" I asked smiling. "Jihye put it on her bed, she was hiding it for me since weeks ago" he explained. I went to my sister's bed and saw it. "I gave the same gift to Jihye too" he continued while I return to the computer with the little box in my hands. I opened it and discover a silver bracelet. It has the initials YJM. "Each letter represent us : Yunho, Jihye and Minsung". "Wow, oppa it's beautiful" I said putting it around my wrist. "I gave a necklace with the initials for Jihye and i have it on a ring" he said showing me his right hand. I was touched by his present, he really love his sisters. "I love your present, thank you! It's agood choice, we are the Jung siblings" I said. "Oppa, I have a question for you" I continued. "Ok, I'm listening to you" he respond looking at me. "Is everybody knows that you have another little sister?" I asked him. He looked at me surprised " It's the first time that you are mentioning that since you arrive in Korea". "Maybe but I've been thinking about it since that time" I respond. "Nobody except the family, your friend, your friends in USA, everyone in SM Entertainment..." "And the fangirls who attack her" I heard Changmin's voice in the background before seeing his face. "Merry Christmas Minsung-ah!" He exclaimed. "Merry Christmas Changmin oppa!" I exclaimed. "Continue" Yunho said to me. "Anyways, your fans think that I'm one of your cousins. Everytime I'm walkng on the streets and I'm meeting one of them, they don't believe me. They are always seeing that Yunho has only one dongsaeng" I explained. "It's kind of bohering me when they are calling me liar or someone who just want attention. I doesn't like it when I'm saying the truth and someone says it's not true". "I understand, I should reveal it soon. Honestly, I doesn't want the fans to find it by a reporter or someone else but by me" he respond. Sudenly, I heard the door opening making me turning my head and be disappoint. Chanmi was standing there. "What do you want?" I asked coldly. She sighed loudly entering the room. "Listen, you're not the only one who's suffering this Christmas okay?". "You just didn't have to be so mean to me since years ago" I respond. "Hey girls, calm down! I don't want to see a fight!" Yunho exclaimed. "It's her who started" Chanmi said innocently, acting cute in front of my brother and Changmin. "What? Me? By the way, don't ever act like that again in front of them. They know all the things you did to me, they believe me" I said. "This girl... anyway, I came here because" "Excuse me? This girl!?" I exclaimed. "It's starting" I heard Changmin saying to Yunho. He was right, Chanmi and I started arguing with the two voices of the boys in the background trying to stop us. It's been 3 minutes since we started. "THAT'S ENOUGH, STOP IT!!!!" Yunho shouted loudly. We stopped to argue immediately at the sound of his voice shouting like that. He was so angry, it's been a long time since I didn't see him like that. Even Changmin looked a little bit surprise. Just looking at that angry expression scared me. I lower my head to not looking at my brother's face. "What's happening here?" Umma entered the room followed by appa, Jihye, auntie, uncle and Chanmi's parents. "It's been a long time since I send you to tell Minsung to come downstairs" Chanmi's mother said to her daughter. "Yunho, is it your voice that we heard until downstairs? Even the guests were starting to wonder what's wrong when we also heard the girls yelling" auntie said. "I think he was trying to stop the girls who were arguing again right?" Our uncle asked. "Ne" Yunho respond. Appa sighed before saying "We're going to discuss about it tomorrow. For now, everyone downstairs". I raise my head and said to Yunho and Changmin with a big smile on my face even if it wasn't the time for it. They waved to me with Yunho's face still serious but I knew he wasn't still mad at me. It's not like the parents who the next morning were still mad at us.