Music Bank

Yunho's other little sister
I'm in the waiting room of DBSK. They are preparing for their comeback stage and i'm so excited. "DBSK, you're going on stage in 20 minutes" a staff said entering the room. "Ne" Changmin and my brother respond. "Excuse me, but who's going on stage now?" I asked him. "Orange Caramel and after them it will be Gain" he respond before leaving the room. Earlier, I met Orange Caramel and Gain when they were rehearsing. I took pictures with them and I even get signed my cds. I'm so happy! This is one of the best days of my life!!! I looked at my brother with a big smile. "You can go watch their performances" he said before ruffling my hair. I quickly leave the room to take a place. Orange Caramel started to perform Lipstick. I loved their new song, I think I will change my ringtone(Mianhae Jiyong oppa). At the end of the song, Nana smiled to me!!! She's my bias so I was excited. After, it was Gain's turn to perform on stage. Meanwhile I was enjoying her performance, I felt someone that put his hand on my right shoulder. I turned around and saw noobody that looked suspicious. Everyone was enjoying Gain's song. When she finished, I quickly went to DBSK's waiting room and closed the door. When I turned around, I saw that Changmin was changing. He was shirtless and was buttoning his pants. When he saw that I was looking at him(more specifically his wonderful abs), he turned a little bit shy. I blushed knowing that I was admiring them. Someone put his hands on my eyes. "Thank you" I tought in my head at the same time my brother said it from his mouth. A few seconds later, the stranger moved his hands from my eyes. I looked at him... it was Minho. "Annyeonghasseyo, Jung Minsung imnida" I said bowing to him. "Since when are you here? I didn't even see you" I continued. "Since you went to watch the performances and you didn't really see because of him" he said pointing Changmin. "Fortunately, I decided to change the bottom first" he said. "Yes because I think I would have passed" I said laughing. The three of them looked at me. "Forget what I just said". "DBSK, it's your turn" the staff said. "I should go now, fighting!" I said before leaving. The fangirls and me started to scream when the performance started. The crowd was very crazy when Catch Me started after they finished singing I Don't Know. Our fanchants was very loud and I liked it to sing along with them. Yunho and Changmin smiled at me once. After that, all the groups came on the stage with the mcs who were going to announce the winner. I suddenly heard someone saying"I will catch you" behind me. I turned around and saw the fangirls who attacked me last time and they were shocked to see me again. "Did one of you said something to me?" I asked them. "Aniyo, we said nothing" they respond. I just remember that the voice sound very manly and not very girly like their voices... Psy won this week. I waited a little bit before returning to their room. I knocked on the door and their manager let me enter the waiting room.