Meeting Minsung's friend...

Yunho's other little sister
After like an eternity(more than a week is an eternity for me) I will finally meet Minsung's friend. Changmin is coming with me also. "Can you remember me why are you coming too?" I asked him while driving. "Because your sister wants to see me again and I want to meet Daniel" he respond. I stopped at the red light and looked at him seriously. There is another reason, I'm sure. "Also, I think I should come to prevent a fight" he said laughing. "Hyung, you looked really nervous, relax!". "I know but she just met that guy since a week ago and they are already close like best friends" I respond sighing. I started to drive the moment the green light came. "It's normal, the two are coming from USA. Their friendly personnalities make them close to each other fast and maybe do skinship faster also...". "What kind of skinships?" I asked calmly, controling my anger inside of me. He pat my shoulder "I know you're angry but imagine if they date in the future. He will be your brother-in-law". "That's if they are really going to date in the future" I respond glaring at him. We arrived a few minutes later at the house. The moment Minsung open the door and saw us, she jumped on me "Yunho oppa!!". "How are you?" I asked rufling her hair. "I'm fine" she respond before jumping on Changmin. "Don't worry Changmin oppa, I'm not going to pull of a prank on you this night". "I hope because you know that I can prepare my revenge from last time soon right?". She nodded and make us enter. We greeted my family and I saw that Daniel wasn't here. "Where is your friend?" I asked her, he was like the main reason I came here. "He should come soon" she respond. "By the way, I love Humanoids: the song, the dance... I like it!" She continued. "I'm glad that you love the song" I respond smiling. 15 minutes later, the doorbell ring and Minsun ran to the door. Changmin and were walking slowly and stopped a few meters away from the door. We finally saw her friend, I can't hide that he's handsome and tall also. What's happening, kids of today are growing fast. "Her chingu is handsome, anyways" Changmin whispered in my ear. "Daniel!!!" Minsung exclaimed jumping on the boy, hugging him tightly, with her hands around his neck while his hands were around her. My eyes grew wide of what I see, they were already that close. "That is skinship" Changmin now whispered in my ear. I gave him a death glare and walked a little bit away from me. At least, he knows that I'm scary when I'm angry. Then, Daniel looked at us with big eyes. "You know TVXQ?!!!" He exclaimed. "Yes, Yunho is my brother" Minsung said laughing. He started to bow to us politely in 90°. "It's okay, you doesn't have to bow like that" I said. "I'm just very glad to meet you sunbae!" He respond. "Sunbae?!" Changmin and I exclaimed at the same time. "Yes, I'm a trainee" he respond smiling. "In which company?" Changmin asked. "Woolim Entertainment" he respond. The same company of Infinite, a group that is very talented in my eyes. They improved at each comeback they do. "This oppa is very good at dancing" she smile pointing Daniel. My smile disappear sunddenly. Wait a minute... DID I JUST HEARD MY SISTER CALLING HIM OPPA?!!!! "I think we should go eating, I'm very hungry!" Changmin exclaimed dragging me quickly to the dining room. "Be careful of your expressions" He started. "It looks like your eyes were going to shoot fire" he continued. "First, skinship and now she's calling him oppa!" I exclaimed. "Oppa, you're reacting too much". Jihye just enter the dining room. "You scare me, I tought It was Minsung" I said sighing and taking a seat. "I've been keeping an eye on him since they first met and I can tell you that he's not a bad boy, so stop" she respond sitting next to me while Changmin took the seat that was facing me. "His face is similar to someone, but I don't know who" I said. "And how come she's calling him oppa?". "He's just a few months older than her oppa, that's it". "She just met him in less than 2 weeks and she's already calling him oppa?". She hit the back of my head and Changmin kick my leg from under the table. "Yah, it's hurt" I said rubbing my leg and looking at Changmin angrily. "She's coming" Jihye whispered in my ear. They entered the dining room, Minsung sat next to Changmin while he sat to the other side of me to face her. After that, umma entered and sat to the other side of Changmin and was facing Jihye. My uncle took a seat next to her and was facing my aunt who sat next to Jihye. Appa took the main seat, the one between the two long sides of the tables. "Let's eat !" He exclaimed and we started. Suddenly, a cellphone start to ring. Daniel stood up from his seat and excuse himself before going somewhere to take the call. "Omo, I forgot to bring a big spoon for the soup" Umma exclaimed. She was about to stand up when I started to talk "I will bring it". I walked to the kitchen and took the big spoon. I was about to return to the dining room when I heard noises coming from Minsung's room. I walked to it. Daniel was talking with someone in English. I understood few words, but not a lot that could help me to understand the conversation. The moment he saw me, he turn off the phone quickly like if he didn't want me to listen to his conversation, heard what was he talking about. "Sorry to have interrupt your call" I said. "It's okay, it was my father. He's very busy so he end the conversation quickly" he respond. That's why he was speaking in English, his dad is American if I remember what Minsung said to me one day.