A friend?

Yunho's other little sister
I missed Catch Me World Tour that was starting in Seoul few days ago cause of my private lessons. I sent them a video message and they loved it. I can't wait for the release of "Humanoid" mv. It is 10am now, I took the leash of the dog. "We're going out!" I exclaimed, putting the leash on Taepoong. I took my bag and we went outside. "It's very cold outside" I said rubbing my hands. We started to walk to the park that was near the house. I looked at the trees who had nothing left "Winter is coming soon". Arrived at the park a few minutes later, I didn't saw where I was walking when I suddenly fell on the ground. I looked behind me and saw a branch from a tree. The dog looked at me like if he was worried. "I'm okay" I smiled touching his head. "Are you okay?" I saw a hand in front of my face. I look up and saw a guy. He looked like he's around my age and tall. He was very good-looking, the type of guy that girls would look at even if he would just pass by. I took his hand and he help me to stand up. He pick up for me my bag who was on the ground. "Thank you" I said in english cause he looked like a foreigner. "Gwenchana, you can speak in korean" he respond. "My mom is Korean and my dad is American if you're asking why I look like a foreigner" he then said smiling. "I was born in USA, but it just been few months since I'm leaving in Korea" I said smiling. "For me, it's been 4 years" he said. "I'm Choi Daniel" he said showing me his hand. "I'm Jung Minsung" I said shaking his hand. We started to talk about a lot of things while sitting on a bench. I learn that he's 16 like me and that he's leaving in Seoul. He was in Gwangju for his cousin's wedding. We talk, talk, talk and talk. About a lot of subjects like family,school,hobby etc.. About what we like and dislike, we talked for a long time. He didn't feel like I was meeting him for the first time, like if I knew him already. "I'm wondering what time is it?" I said taking my phone. My eyes grew wide when I saw the time. "13am already, that's why I'm hungry" I said. My stomach rumble at this moment. "I'll treat you" he said laughing and we went to a restaurent. The ajumma make Taepoong enter too cause there wasn't a lot of customers, she even gave him food and water. "Kamsahamnida" I said to the kind woman. My cellphone started to ring : Boyfriend - Janus. "You're not a bad girl, you're not a bad girl..." "Yeobosseyo?" I said. "Finally you're picking up" I heard Yunho saying. "I'm in a restaurent because I'm hungry" I said. "You're eating? Me too, with Changmin. He's sitting in front of me. Are you eating with someone?" He asked before eating. His mouth was making a lot of noises. "Yes, with a guy" I respond looking at my friend who was in front of me. I heard him starting to choke suddenly and very loudly. "Oppa, gwenchana?" I asked worried. "Yunho, are you okay? Drink water!" I heard Changmin saying. A few seconds later, he was talking with me now. "Minsung-ah, what did you say to make him choking like that?". "Nothing! The last thing I said was yes,with a guy" I respond to Changmin. "Who's that guy she's eating with?! He's her boyfriend?!!! Because if I'm learning she has a boyfriend and she hide it... I need to interrogate this guy!!! I'll see if he deserve to be her boyfriend!!!" I heard in the background Yunho oppa shouting. Changmin put me on speaker to let my brother hear our conversation. "He's your boyfriend?" He asked me sighing. "Aniyo! I just met and knew him few hours ago!" I exclaimed. "What?!!! so you're talking like that with a stranger that you doesn't even know?!!!!" Yunho shouted. "Oppa, relax! He's not dangerous..." "Do you even know his age?!!!!". "Yah, hyung calm down!" I heard Changmin said to him. "I know his age, he's 16 like me! If you had the chance to meet him, you'll see that he doesn't look like someone that would hurt me. Also, he help me earlier...". I started to tell him what happened earlier. "Are you okay?" He asked worried. "Yes, I'm okay" I said sighing. "I'll call you when you will stop shouting and calm down. How can you be so protective" I continued. "Yah! Don't....." I turned off my phone before hearing what he was going to say. "I'm seeing that you have an overprotective oppa" Daniel said smiling. "You doesn't even know how Yun.... my brother can be" I said sighing. I was about to reveal Yunho to him, fortunately he didn't saw it. "Taepoong, don't you think you're father is really special?" I said looking at the dog. Yunho P.O.V : "She turn off the phone!" I exclaimed. "I would do the same thing if I was her. Hyung you're reaction was exaggerate, she was just eating with a friend" Changmin said sighing.