He knows my phone number...

Yunho's other little sister
It's the morning, my pajama is again on me because I didn't want to change yet. I decided to eat cereals for breakfast so I went in my room with my bowls in my hands. I opened my laptop and saw that it was 11:30am. I was going to watch all TVXQ's performances I didn't see since the comeback on Music Bank because my private teacher gave me a lot of homeworks and I had to study too. She will gave me exams soon. I started to watch Music Core. "y backs" I tought to myself watching their performance. After that, I watched Inkigayo. This was their best perfomance since their comeback for me. I loved the 3D effects at the intro. I watched the perfomance of Music Bank, Music Core and Inkigayo from this week after that. I would have wanted to go at Inkigayo to be sit near of them. The doorbell ring suddenly. I ran to the door and opened it. There was nobody in front of me. I started to get angry, it's the second time that this thing happened. I prepare myself because my sister promise me to go at the cinema with me. She said that she will be busy this afternoon. Arrived at the cinema, we didn't want to watch an horror movie(even if it's not the night, I can't watch them, it's so scary). We watched an action movie in 3D. Meanwhile the movie, some girls were whispering "Isn't the little sister of Yunho" "Yes, she's Yunho's dongsaeng" "She's so lucky to have oppa like brother" "I'm wondering who's the little girl next to her". We ignore them until the movie was finished. "It's always like that?" I asked her. "Sometimes, it's not always like that. Do anyone knows that you are his other little sister?" She asked me. "No, beside the fangirls that run after me last time" I respond. "I'm going to the washroom and we are going to leave after" she said going to the washroom. I sat on a bench, waiting for her. I opened my cellphone if there was someone who call me during the movie. Someone called but I don't know that phone number. "Who could it be?" I said looking at the number. At this moment, my phone ring and it was this number. "Lipstick stick seugo" "Yeobosseyo, who is it?" I said. "Do you remember me?" The voice of a man said. I stood up from the bench immediately. It was scary, how did he knew my number. "Mmmm mmy my cellphonnne num num number?" I asked scared. "I said that I will find you someday and this day is coming soon" he respond. I quickly turn off my phone and tried to calm down. "Everything it's okay Minsung. Anyways, he can't hurt you because he's in USA. What was he going to do in Korea" I said to myself. When I saw Jihye unnie, I acted like nothing happened meanwhile she was to the washroom. "Let's go" she said and she bring me back home. "If you need anything, call me" she said. I get out from the car and said goodbye to her before she drive. "What i'm going to do?" I sighed entering the house. The dog ran to me. "Fortunately, you're there to protect me" I said hugging Taepoong.