Lotte World part 2 (with SMTown)

Yunho's other little sister
I decided to pull a prank on Voldermin and Evilkyu because they make me do the Gyro Swing a second time alone(we went to do the Gyro Swing after the Gyro Drop) with nobody. "I hate you! I'm preparing a revenge for the two of you and be ready cause you're going to suffer soon" I said a few minutes later, when I exited that attraction. It was lunch time when we went to order in a restaurent. While we were ordering, I sent a long text to my brother. A few seconds later, I saw taking his cellphone. After that, he looked at me with an evil smile on his face. He then sent the text to everyone except these 2. It's starting in 5,4,3,2,1.... "While we were waiting for our lunch, I tought about an idea" Yunho started. "It's a game: separate in two teams, we're going to compete with each other in 5 games. The team who success in most of the games win while the team who lose will have a punishment". "Question, the team who win will have what?" Sehun asked. "Nothing" he respond. "Nothing!!!" Everyone shouted. "I'm not playing this game if there's not a prize" Minho said. Oppa sighed before thinking about something. "Ok, I'll treat them to a restaurent this night" he finally said. "Is it boys vs girls?" I asked. We put 4 tables together to eat together and the way we choose our seats, it's like all the boys on a side and all the girls on another side. "Aniyo, we're already separate in 2 teams" he said drawing an invisible wall with his hand, making 2 tables on each side. Team 1: Changmin, Jihye, all the members of Suju and F(x) and 3 members of SNSD(Taetiseo). Team 2: Yunho, me, the others members of SNSD and all the members of SHINee and EXO-K. We started the competition after finishing eating. The score was 2:2 after 2 hours. The last game to determine the team is to guess an amount of words in 60 seconds while seating in the Conquistador(the pirate look-a-like boat who's swinging). The team 1 choose Victoria and Donghae to play that game. Donghae sat on a side of the boat while Victoria sat on the other. She was going to shout clues to him to make him guess words. They success with 14 words. Next, it was our turn and we choose Onew and Taemin. They guess 16 words(Onew learn by heart the 16 words in order secretly) making our team win the competition. "What is the punishment?" Siwon asked. "Cross-dressing" I shouted happily. His eyes were huge now, like when he's shocked or surprise by something. In this case, he was shocked XD. "It's just the boys who are going to do it" Yoona said. All the girls were happy and came to our side, leaving Changmin and Suju unhappy. "Yah!" We heard Changmin shouting. "I'm not putting this on me!" Kyuhyun shouted. They were in a room at the ice rink, they are thinking that the others guys were changing too in other places. But no, they are with us on the skating rink. "You don't have choice, it's the punishment!" Yunho shouted to them. I went to hide somewhere and one minute later, I heard everyone laughing. I knew they were there. I ran quickly to their rooms and took their clothes. I put them in my bag and join everyone who were on the ice rink. They were back to me, so they couldn't see me coming behind them slowly. This is the prank you didn't expect right? I told you that you were going to suffer and it's not finish. There's one thing left.... Hahahaha, OMG your looks are so funnyyyy hahahaha! I can't breatheee it it's too funnyy hahahahaha. My stomach is hurtinggggg hahahaha!". I fell on the ice because I was laughing too much. I started to laugh cause cause they suddenly turn around to see me and I saw their clothes. You're wondering how it ends? While we were leaving Lotte World, there was a lot of fans. I didn't gave them their clothes, they had to stay like until the end of the day. So, a lot of fans = a lot of cameras = a lot of pictures and videos that will be on the Internet in less than one minute. We took a lot of pictures at Lott World and it was so fun. Now, they learn their lessons to not pull a prank on me. Next time...