Missing Oppa

Yunho's other little sister
The last time I saw Leeteuk was the day I exited from the hospital. He wanted to talk to me alone, so the others left my room. I remember that the last sentence he said to me was to take care of my brother. I was sad, but I didn't want to cry. I was thinking in my head that the 2 years will pass very quickly. It's been one week since his enlistement, there's still a lot of weeks left. The last time I saw my brother was also the day I exited from the hospital. I also remember that the last sentence he said to me before leaving the house was to call him everyday to not worry for me. Each time I'm doing this, he doesn't respond because he's busy. When he's doing this, I can't respond because I'm busy with my private lessons and homeworks. It was 2am and I was laying on my bed looking at the ceiling, I couldn't sleep. I went in the kitchen to drink water. I was surprise to discover my sister eating midnight snacks on the table. I took my cup of water and sat down in front of her. "You can't sleep too right?" She asked me. I sighed and nodded "It's kind of annoying me to not hear his voice or feel his presence". "You're really lucky because it's rare that he would come to see us" Jihye said. "It was like the first time he's coming a lot in a short time" she continued. "I'm feeling sorry" I respond. "For what?" She asked. "That you didn't have the chance to see him a lot before" I respond. "I can't say that I really like, but it's his job and you're really busy in this industry, I don't have choice to accept the fact that I can't see him. I'm glad that you're my sister and you're here with us" She said smiling to me before hugging me. "Hey, do you want to see if he's sleeping right now?" She asked picking her phone. We went in her room to not disturb our parents. She closed the door and we sat down on her bed. She called our brother and put him on speaker(she didn't forget to put the volume down a little bit). We waited and he didn't take it. I sighed before she tried to call him again. "Jihye, why are you not sleeping?" The voice of my brother said. "Oppa, video conversation now!" Unnie respond and they turned to video conversation. "Minsung, you too? Girls, do you know what time is it? You should sleep" he respond after seeing my face next to Jihye. "You should sleep too" I said. "I was going to sleep when my phone ring" he respond. "We called because we missed you!" Unnie respond. "Yes, I miss hearing your voice and seeing your face!" I respond. He sighed "I missed the two of you also. I'm always wondering what can happen to you since I'm not here to take care and protect you two". "Don't worry you don't need to take care of you" Jihye respond. "I'm supposed to take care of you because of Teukie oppa, not the opposite" I tought in my head. "Is there a place where you want to go?" Yunho asked. Jihye looked at me, expressing that I should say something. "Since I'm here in Korea, I didn't get the chance to get to this place" I said. "What is it?" My brother asked. "Lotte World!" I shouted loudly. Jihye put her hand on my mouth "Chut! They are sleeping". "Babo!" I heard my brother said. I took my position of before and glare at him. "I'm not the only one Yunho-sshi" I respond. "What?!?! Yunho-sshi?!! Don't call me like that, it make me feel uncomfortable since you're my dongsaeng" he respond. I smiled "Don't worry, I just say it because I don't like to be called stupid" I said. "Sorry Minsung" "It's okay because I knows you" I said smiling. "SM Town in Lotte World?" He asked. I started to be excited "Oh! It's going to be so fun, don't forget to bring the futur husband of unnie" I said referring to the episode of strong heart when he choose Yesung to be a couple with Jihye. "Andwae, it's going to be akward!" Jihye respond. I tried to not laugh. "Now, you two should go sleeping arasso?" Oppa said. "Ne, annyeong!" We said at the same time waving to him. He smiled and waved to us before turning off his phone. "I'm too lazy to go to my room" I said laying on the bed. Jihye lied next to me and laughed "Fine, goodnight!". I was now tired and closed my eyes slowly.