She's my girlfriend now.

I gave you a piece of my heart.

1 week had passed since HyunA last visited Junhyung.

The first days he was suspiciouse why she didin't visit him, he kept calling Yoseob but she seemed to be ok at school.

Did I do something wrong? Damn I need to calm down my head.

Next week on wednesday will be the day when Junhyung will finally get discharged from the hospital.

He was walking down the hallway while he heard some sobs around the corner.

He carefully tried to look what the sound was.

He then saw her, the girl from before, hara was her name right?

She was crying again.

He went closer, ''Hi.. How you feeling?'' he said to her.

she looked up by surprise and wiped away her tears when she saw who it was.

''Oh Hi junhyung, feels like we only we keep meeting like this.'' She said with a weak smile.

Junhyung sat down beside her and patted her back.

''Is it about your grandpa?'' Junhyung asked.

Hara nodded, she sighted and said,

'' Lately his condition have gotten worse...and yesterday h-he wanted to go out on a walk, I-i told him to use the wheelchair since he shouldn't exhaust himself to much, but he insisted to walk by his own feet since they were made for that.. I became angry and told him he needed to take care of himself, we ended up fighting and I told him mean things.. I  ran away..and this m-morning t-the doctors called h-home and told us that he passed away during t-the night..I didn't even get to say sorry..and now he probably thinks I hate him..'' her voice was cracking.

''Shhh.. don't be like that I bet he knows how much you love him, He must have also been happy when you were so worried about him..'' Junhyung said and Hugged her.

She cried in his arms and slightly nodded.

after a while her crying calmed down and she stood up.

''T-Thank yuo junhyung for being here for me, it means alot.'' She said giving a warm smiling.Ju

nhyung smiled back and said,

''No problems, Just tell me when you feel down again, ok?''

She chuckled.

''Well i guess my reason for leaving you again is the same like last time, I will go now and tell him I'm sorry and that I love him, Thank you again'' She bowed, she was about to walk away when she suddenly stopped.

''How long will you stay here in the hospital?'' She asked.

''Til' Next weeks wednesday, why?'' Junhyung looked curiouse.

''OK! tomorrow I'll come visit you, what is your room number?''

'' B 155'' Junhyung answeared whit a smile.

She smiled back to him.

'' well I'll see you tomorrow then!'' She said and walked away.

Junhyung almost skipped to his room, when he entered the door he saw Yoseob stand there surpriced of his cheerfullness.

''Dude, What's up with you?'' asked yoseob.

'' Well nothing just that I keep meeting this nice girl and she will start to visit me from now on, and oh did I mention that she's really pretty!'' Junhyung said with excitement.

Yoseob was shocked, Did Junhyung just say that he have met another girl thank Hyuna, His one and only love?

''O-oh.. and who is this girl?..'' asked Yoseob.

''Goo Hara.''

yoseob gulped.

''She, goes to the same school as us..'' said Yoseob.

Junhyung lighted up.

''Really!?, wow guess fate really is on my side.'' he said and kept smiling.

yoseob felt bad for Hyuna, his mood fell down and he decided to leave Junhyung abit earlier.

''well i came here to give you these magazines, I have to go now, bye'' said Yoseob and left.

What's up with him? toughed Junhyung, But decided to ignore it.

The next few days Hara kept visiting Junhyung, they got along really well Junhyung felt that in his heart he had a huge love for someone but he couldn't guess who it was, he kept thinking that maybe Hara was that girl?

 

---

Finaly wednesday came and everyone of beast was there to come and pick Junhyung up.

Junhyung went to greet his friends and when he spotted Hara he ran to her.

'' Hey!! '' he said with a big smile on his face.

''Hi..'' she said avoiding eyecontact.

''Is something wrong?'' Asked Junhyung worried.

''Ani, but I want to tell you something.'' Hara said weakly.

Junhyung became nevouse and looked at the girl.

''I.......I love you Junhyung please go out with me!''

Junhyung got shocked at first he couldn't belive what he just heard, then he felt really happy and almost shouted out.

''Yes, please become my girlfriend!''

She smiled and hugged him.

When they came back to the other guys they were holding hands.

Junhyung expected the boys to atleast react happy, but everyone was looking at each other with dissapointing looks and then they all turned around and looked at the one girl that was hiding in the back, looking pale like a ghost.

''H-hyuna..?''

When she heard him say her name she snapped out of it, she backed a few steps, Junhyung let go of Haras hand and took a step closer to her, she then ran as fast as she could out of the hospital.

''O-oppa, who was that?'' Hara asked him.

Junhyung was ready to run after Hyuna, He didn't even know why,  But Hara was his girlfriend now and he couldn't leave her here.

He went and hugged Hara again and answeared.

''no one, just a friend.''

yoseob became pissed of his answear and walked away.

Kikwang followed him and soon the other guys went to.

''I can't belive he did that infront of Hyuna!'' Said Yoseob with an angry tone.

''Calm down Yoseob.. He can't help it that he doesn't remember her.'' said Kikwang

''yeah but still.... I bet Hyuna is really hurt right now..'' Said Doojoon and kicked a small rock.

 

Hyuna was walking along a road, a road she didn't even know that existed, she kept walking and walking the road infront of her became blurry, she felt her tears drip down heavily, she didn't care to wipe them away nor bother about the people whipsering around her,

She soon came to a trainstation and went inside without thinking. She sat down and let her head rest on the cieling. The scene of him with that girl kept popping up in her head. 

She held her tiny hands by her heart that felt like it was being smashed inside, she just sat in the train for awhile, her eyes wandered around the train and landed on the screen saying that they'll arrive at Busan in 5minutes. She wiped away the last of her tears and straightened her back

, when the train stopped she got of and walked, Being in an unfamiliar place alone in the night would scare anyone, but she didn't care about that she just kept walking,

Why Am I feeling like this just seeing a him with another girl? She toughed. she was looking at the ground and without noticing she bumped into a person.

The guy that she had bumped into spilled his coke on his shirt, he was furiouse and turned around to look at the person who made this mess.

''HEY YOU!, You better pay for this shirt! It's brand new!''

Hyuna was frozen of what just happened and didin't say anything.

The guy noticed how beautiful the girl was and smirked.

''But you know.. There's other ways to payback than with money.'' He smirked and gave his friend a wink.

The wink scared hyuna she quickly apologised severeal times and bowed.

''You think a apologise and bow will help this !?'' the guy asked angry.

Hyuna started to cry. Junhyung-oppa help..

suddenly lots of money was raining over the guy.

''That should be enough for a new shirt, right NOW leave her alone!'' shouted a person.

the guys picked up the money and ran away.

Hyunas legs started to feel weak and she fell on the ground.

The person quickly helped her up and asked if she was ok.

Hyuna nodded, She then noticed he was holding her hand she got a chill and dragged her hands from him.

He noticed her action and quickly apologised.

''Oh, I'm sorry for touching you.. but don't worry it's ok now those guys are gone.'' he said and smiled sweatly.

Hyuna felt bad for her behavior.

Thank you for saving me..I'll pay you the money back.. And I'm sorry for doing that i'm just...bad with men..'' Hyuna said while looking down on the ground.

''It's ok no need to pay me back! let's say if you tell me your name we're even!'' He said cheerfully.

Hyuna looked up and as soon as she faced him he poked her on the chin.

''Got you!'' he said and laughed.

Hyuna got surpriced and started to blush.

''Aiggooo so cute, a little tomato girl~'' He said and pinched her cheeks.

She carfully shaked away his hands and looked down on the ground.

He felt that he maybe did something bad and was about to apologise.

''Kim Hyuna..''  she mumbled.

''What?''

''My..name is Kim Hyuna'' She said and Blushed.

''Oh! Hyuna, what I nice name I like it! My name is Kim Myungsoo but you can call me L, we have the same lastname cool right?''

Hyuna chuckled and nodded.

he stayed silent and stared at her whit a small smile on his face.

''Hyuna you definitly look prettier when you smile, So don't cry ok?'' He said.

Hyuna became emmbarresed and looked away, then a cold winter wind came and made Hyuna shiver.

Myungsoo noticed her shivering.

'' You want to go inside somewhere? it's really cold outside, I know let's go to the coffé shop right there!'' He took Hyuna by the wrist and dragged her with him.

They got inside and Myngsoo ordered coffe for both of them, while they were waiting Myngsoo decided to ask questions.

''So Hyuna-shi.. What are you doing alone her at this time? traveling?''

Hyuna didn't know what to say, she kept silent and just looked down.

''I-If it's something personal you don't h-have to say! so cheer up ok!'' said Myungsoo with a slight of worry in his voice, He continued.

''But you know, going alone here and being a pretty girl like you is really dangerouse! Don't do it again, Am i clear!?''

Hyuna was surpriced, being lectured by a stranger was not something she expected, She just nodded.

Their coffe came and Hyuna took a sip. ew.. Bitter. she made a grimace.

Myngsoo chuckled, Hyuna looked at him and saw that he was already looking at her.

''You should have told be you don't like coffe, I can order something new, what do you want?''

''N-no it's ok! .. I'm just not used to the c-coffe t-taste, But I'll drink this to get used to it, so I don't n-ned anything else!'' She said.

Myngsoo burst out into laughter.

''You're really and interesting girl Hyuna, It's getting late I can take you home, where do you live?''

''Seoul.'' she answeared shortly.

''I mean, where are you staying here, silly'' 

''I don't know yet..'' Hyuna answeared.

Myungsoo widened his eyes.

''So you mean you came here without knowing where to say!?, Aiish you really are something...''

Hyuna lowered her head.

'' I can show you the best hotel here in this city! let's go'' He took Hyunas hand and ordered a taxi.

he tooka peek on Hyuna and noticed she was still having her head down, he said to her,

''hey, don't have your face down like that all the time your neck will hurt, plus then I won't be able to see your beauty.''

Hyuna slowly lifted up her head.

Myungsoo chuckled at her cute behavior.

when they arrived at the hotel Hyuna got amazed, it was a really biig hotel atleast 3 times bigger than their mansion.

''t-this must e an expensive hotel, i can't live here.. I didn't bring much money with me..'' She said weakly.

''Silly girl, you think i would bring you to this kind of place without thinking about that kind of situation?'' Myungsoo asked.

''This hotel is owned by my father and you can stay here for free! Let's say to celebrate our new friendship?'' said Myungsoo and held his hand out for Hyuna.

''N-no I can't accept all this, You don't n-need to do this.'' said Hyuna.

''you think I would leave a girl outside to freeze to death! Noway, come on let's go!'' he grabbed her hand and dragged her to the info.

''Hello! My friend here would like to stay in a room, Oh and let her stay here as many days she likes ok?'' said Myungsoo to one of the girl in the info.

''understood young master.'' said the girl and then she gave Hyuna a cardkey.

Hyuna nodded to the girl and followed Myungsoo who showed her to her room.

it was on the 19th floor and the room looked amazing on the inside,the view was amazing also and Hyuna couldn't keep her excitement down.

''WOOOOOOW this is sooooo amaziiing!!'' she said out loud.

Myungsoo laughed and said,

''Well i'm glad you liked it, Well i will leave you alone now to rest, I put my phone number here so call me if anything happens, I'll see you sometime, byebye sleep well~'' Myungsoo said as he left.

Hyuna looked at the door and smiled to herself I guess there are good people out there.

She let her body fall on the bed and covered her body with the warm blankets.

her eyelids started to feel heavy and soon she fell asleep.

 

She had a dream that night about her and Junhyung.

She was running on a field filled with yellow flowers, she laughed and he was chasing her, he seemed happy.

suddenly the flowers turned black and Hyunas feet couldn't move, she stood there still and turned around and saw Junhyung walking closer and closer his happy face was gone and he had an dark aura around him, Hyuna became scared and tried to walk away but her feets wouldn't move.

''Move damn it moooove!'' she screamed.

Junhyung was now so close that she could feel his warm breath on her neck.

She froze and felt that someone pushed her forward, her legs were still caught but her upperbody fell forward and made her break her legs.

she screamed of pain, junhyung kneeled infront of her and smirked. ''You deserve this you , No one will ever love you, You're just a toy, A TOY! MuahhAHhahhaha''  His face slowly turned into Joons.

Hyuna woke up she was breathing heavily and her sweat was rinning.

Thank god it was just a dream..

She looked around in the room and sighted.

I can't belive I'm so patetic to let someone I don't even know offer me this much.

She got up and took a shower.

when she got out she noticed there was a voice message on the hotel phone.

''Goooooooooood morning HYUnaa-shiii! If you have absolutly noooothing to do today let's go and play ok? meet me at the info 2 o'clock , ok byeeee''

 Hyuna chuckled and dried of her hair.

She started to think about that dream again, What could it mean?...

She slapped herself on the cheeks, No Hyuna don't think about him now..

She got dressed and went down to meet Myunsoo.

''wow Hyuna, you're beautiful!'' said Myungsoo looking at her from tip to toe.

Hyuna gave an awkward smile.

''S-so w-what do you want to do now?'' she asked.

''Come with me!'' he said and dragged her with him.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

OOH such a looooooong chapter!

SO yeah Myungsoo got into the story hehe, Just wanted to ask you guys if you want hyuna to end up with junghyun or Myungsoo?? :---D