Live with me!

I gave you a piece of my heart.

The next morning Hyunas cold got better she sat up on the bed and looked around.

hmmm where am I?...oh that's right Junhyung..

Just then Junhyung came inside with some medicine and water, He noticed Hyuna was awake and smiled to the girl.

''Hey sleeping beauty, feeling any better?'' Said Junhyung as he handed the medicine and water to her.

''Y-yes..T-Thank you Junhyung'' Said Hyuna.

Just hearing the girl call his name made him feel like his body was made out of butterflies.

'' Well then now that you feel better would breakfast sound nice? '' Said Junhyung and held out his hand for Hyuna.

Hyuna looked at the hand that was infront of her, she didn't want to go, but she was really hungry.

She then stood up ignoring Junhyungs hand and just nodded.

Junhyung felt abit dissapointed that she still didn't accept any skinship from him.

But he decided to ignore it and show Hyuna the way to the kitchen.

'' So this is my house, It's pretty small as you can see'' said Junhyung while preparing some pancakes.

'' I like it...'' said Hyuna and smiled.

Junhyung gave the girl a smile and put a plate with pancakes infront of her.

'' Belive it not, but these are the best pancakes in the world! '' said Junhyung

Hyuna chuckled and looked at the pancakes, she took a bite and a tear fell down.

Junhyung got chocked and gave her a tissue.

''omg is it that bad????'' said Junhyung with panik.

''A-ani...It j-just t-taste exacly like t-the pancakes my father u-used to make.. it's good.'' Said hyuna and continued to eat.

Junhyung then remembered what Hyuna said yesterday and wanted to ask her, but was afraid that maybe it was to personal.

''Hyuna, this might be a personal question, but you said yesteday that you didn't want to go home, why..?''

Hyuna froze, just hearing the word ''home'' made her feel uneasy, she was silent for a while rubbing her hands against her tights she felt uncomfortable. should I tell him?..

''Hyuna You don't need to tell me if you don't want to.''

''A-ani.. it's just that I've never t-told anyone about it b-before'' she then continued

''...I-I'll tell you..''

Junhyung got surprised ''R-really?.. because it's ok if you don't want to.. ''

Hyuna took a deep breath and started to tell Junhyung everything. You may wonder why since they were bearly friends, Hyuna didn't even know herself why she was telling him this.

''When I was 8 my d-dad got in a car accident, it was a huge accident and many people d-died there..My mum became really sad when dad died and was unable to eat for 3 weeks, that's when Yoo an lee, came into her life he would always visit and take care of mum, I hear he was a collage friend of her.. I liked him alot then he seemed like a nice guy who would play with me alot, he also had a son who where about my age and we played alot togheter , 4 years later my mum remarried him and we had to move to his house, I didn't want to leave our old place...it felt like leaving all the memories of my dad.... The first year of their marriage went well but then when I was 13 my mum fainted and they say it's due to stress, but somehow i don't feel like they're telling me the truth.. she's been only resting in the hospital now for 3 years.. It was then my....stepdad...started to act violent towards me..h-he..would k-kick me on my stomach o-or hit me r-really hard..And it's always when t-there's some problem in the company..His son changed a-alot when he grew up and i-is treating me like his toy..I-I'm afraid t-to go home, expecially when mum is not there.. I-i t-think that's when m-my fear for men came...'' Hyuna cried alittle while telling the story.

''..I never could have guessed that you've been through all that, you seem so cheerful and bright at school..'' Junhyung said thinking if he would hug the girl or not since she just said that she was afraid of men.

''Ani, I act like that in school because there's noone I don't like there'' said Hyuna giving Junhyung a weak smile.

Junhyung was silent for a while.

''Hyuna! why don't you live her til' your mum recovers?? I promise I won't hurt you or do anything bad!''

''W-why would you do that much f-for someone like me?..'' Hyuna asked.

''Because, I love you and I always will , I will protect you.'' said Junhyung as he held out his hand and gave Hyuna the gentlest smile ever.

Hyuna placed her hand on his and said with a smile '' T-thank you Junhyung, I will try my best to come over this fear and try to fall in love with you''

Junhyung was surprised that she for the first time touched him by herself since they first met, He was so happy that he huged her.

'' I-I'm so sorry I didn't think after what I did'' said Junhyung and released the girl.

Hyunas heart was beating fast, she was a little scared but she kinda liked the hug too.

''It's o-okay, this is a step closer to get away from this fear,right?'' she smiled and huged him back.

''But Junhyung.. won't your parents be bothered by having me here..?'' asked Hyuna.

'' My parents died in a car accident when I also was 8. It probably was the same one as your fathers.'' said Junhyung with a cold tone in his voice.

'' I-im sorry..''

Hyuna released her grip around Junhyung but junhyung huged her even tigher as fast as he could.

''but you know what Hyuna.. They will always be with me forever, as your dad will for you.. right here'' Junhyung said and pointed at his heart.

''You're right.. thank you junhyung, you're a nice guy.. I guess everyone isn't the same as them..''

Hyuna started to feel uncomfortable and asked ''umm,, Junhyung could you l-let go now?..it's kinda..''

Junhyung then noticed that he huged the girl so hard that she was bearly visible anymore (lol what?)

he let her go.

''I-im sorry hehe...''

Hyuna then chuckeled and held her hand out for a handshake with Junhyung.

''Please take care of me, and please help me get over this fear.''

junhyung quickly took the hand and said '' Yes! i will try my best!''

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

lol such a lame chapter I'm sorry guys >o<'''