Keep it a secret.

I gave you a piece of my heart.

A week flew by and Hyuna kept visiting Junhyung everyday to try to make him remember her.

''Good morning Junhyung-oppa how are you feeling?'' asked Hyuna and putted down some flowers on the table beside Junhyung.

''Morning, Well I've been better, I keep getting these head aches lately.''

Hyuna looked worried and faced Junhyung, She placed her hand on his forhead.

''No wonder, your head is burning up, I will go call for a doctor'' Said Hyuna and went outside.

Junhyung putted his hand where Hyuna touched him, His heart was beating fast and the spot she touched him at became warmer.

What is this?

Soon Hyuna came with the doctor inside he did a few checkups.

''It's nothing seriouse just a cold, rest well and I will tell a nurse to come here with some medicine,ok?'' Said the doctor and left.

Hyuna sighted and smiled.

''Thank god that it was nothing seriouse.''

Junhyung just stared at the girl and observed her,

She's pretty really pretty I wonder if i had any feelings for her before? Junhyung toughed.

Hyuna started to feel embarressed of his stare and looked away.

''W-well I think I'll go home now, see you tomorrow!'' she said and was about to run off when Junhyung said something.

''Wait! why do you keep coming here everyday?.. You don't have to burden yourself.''

Hyuna stopped by the door but didn't turn to look at him.

''I know, but i can't leave you alone.'' She said and then she walked out.

Junhyung sighted and the Tv.

Aish.. this is so boring, I guess I'll take a walk around the hospital''

Ignoring his cold Junhyung went and took a small walk around he then spotted a girl who was sitting alone in the garden outside.

He went closer and saw that she was crying.

''Hey, are you ok?'' He asked the girl.

She looked up and meet eyecontact with Junhyung.

Wow, she's beautiful. Junhyung toughed and blushed.

''No it's ok, don't worry'' The Girl said as she wiped away her tears.

''Mind if I sit here?'' Junhyung said and pointed at the empty space beside the girl.

She nodded and they stayed silent for a while, then she spoke.

''My grandfather fainted last night and his now here in the hospital, The doctors said that he won't survive til' the end of the month.'' She started to sob.

Junhyung didn't know what do to, he hugged the girl and wiped away some of her tears.

''Don't cry ok? I don't think your grandfather would've liked to see you in this condition right?'' said Junhyung and smiled to the girl.

The girl nodded and said,

'' Yeah, you're right.. Well i guess I better go then, I want to be there when he wakes up, Thank you. '' She bowed and then started to walk off.

''Wait what's your name!'' Junhyung shouted after her.

She turned around and smiled widely.

''Goo Hara.''

Junhyung smiled brightly.

''Im Yong Junhyung, remember me ok!''

Hara chuckled and waved Goodbye.

 

------

 

Hyuna slowly walked home from the hospital dragging her body with her that felt 10 times heavier.

She kept remembering the scene she saw there.

--Flashback--

Huh?, I can't find my keys? they are probably in Junhyung-oppas room.

Hyuna ran through the hospital til she reached Junhyungs room, she found her keys but Junhyung wasn't there.

Worried she searched for him, she triped and fell on her knees where she had bruiced before, the wound reopened again and started to bleed.

Hyuna sobbed at the pain but soon got up to continue searching for him.

after a while fo searching she finally spotted him, she hid behind a bush, she wanted to surprise him but when she saw that he was not alone she just stopped and looked at him.

He was laughing and hugging another girl, another girl than her, and even worse the girl was really pretty.

Hyuna turned around and didn't care to go there to greet him.

--End Of Flashback--

 

The next day Junhyung started to wonder why Hyuna never showed up.

His eyes started to feel tired he soon fell a sleep and woke up when a nurse where at his room cleaning. it was 8 pm.

''Excuse me, But have anyone of my friends been here today visiting me?'' Junhyung asked the nurse.

''No, not today, I wonder what's wrong, that one girl comes here everyday right? but today she didn't come.'' said the nurse and continued her job.

Junhyung felt a bit worried, What if something have happened to her?

or maybe she was busy today?

He couldn't let the mather go and decided to call Yoseob.

''Hey Junhyung what's up?'' Yoseob said with aegyo.

''Hey Yoseob just wanted to ask you if you know if Hyuna was sick today or anything.?'' aksed Junhyung.

''hmmm, no she was at school today and as cheerfull like always,why?'' said Yoseob with a wondering tone.

''No, just that she didn't visit today, just toughed maybe she was busy or sick since she always visits me..'' Said Junhyung.

''OOh little Junhyung starting to feel lonely!! Don't worry yoseob is here I can hug you so you wont feel lonely anymore! .. But you know it's no wonder if you feel lonely without Hyuna.''

''What do you mean by that?'' said Junhyung.

''Ooppss nothing, well bye!'' said Yoseob and hung on the phone.

Damn it I almost told him the secret.

 

------Flashback------

At school Yoseob watched Hyuna, she seemed a bit down since yesterday when she found out about Junhyung forgetting her.

Yoseob went to Hyuna and waved to her.

''Hi! we met at the hospital yesterday right? .. Hyuna you want me to tell him about him loving you like crazy and confessing to you like once a month?'' Said Yoseob.

Hyuna smiled at him weakly.

''no.. it's ok, I don't want him to be bothered by it right now. I will try to make him remember me, and if he don't I will make him fall in love with me again..'' said Hyuna.

Yoseob was touched by her words.

''Okay Hyuna just because you're so cute I'll keep it a secret'' said Yoseob and made a peace sign.

Hyuna giggled and nodded.

''Thank you Yoseob-oppa.''

------End of flashback------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------