Confession

I gave you a piece of my heart.

- a couple of months later-

 

''Ok! today I'm going to tell her how I feel, wish me good luck!'' Said Junhyung leaving his friends Beast in the classroom.

'' *Sight* how many times haven't he confessed to her now ... 8? she still rejects him and he still continue to confess.. '' said the leader Doojon to the other members.

'' To be honest the first time i saw Junhyung i never toughed he would be that kind of person, he seemed kinda dull and you know hard to approach.'' said Kikwang and the other members agreed.

''Oh! but Junhyung is not treating everyone the way he is treating Hyuna, she should consider herself lucky to get Junhyungs attention, he always goes around talking about how girls are so annoying and without them he could save so much energy.'' said Yoseob.

 

Junhyung was running around the school searching for his love, Hyuna.

He finally spotted the brunette girl and was about to run towards her when he saw that she was not alone.

He stopped a few meters away trying to see what was happening over there and who was talking to her.

''How many is it now this month that have confessed to her? over 50 atleast!'' said one of the girl who were near by.

''but you know there's this guy who never gives up on her, what was his name again... Oh Junhyung! he have like confessed 8 times I've heard!'' said the other girl.

''Wow.. he seems desperate... but i kinda want someone who would love me that much too!!''

''Yeah.. Oh look! seems like another rejection.. I wonder if she already have a boyfriend, or why is she alwasy rejection everyone?'' said the girl and then they left.

What the girls said before was stuck in Junhyungs mind, He never toughed about the posibility that Hyuna would have a boyfriend.

Hyuna started to walk away but Junhyung catched up.'

'HYUNAAA!!! please go out with me!!!'' said Junhyung while bowing.

The girl was surprised of the sudden action and was holding her tiny hands where her heart was beating fast.

''Junhyung...I-I can't..'' She said and started to walk away.

Junhyung grabbed her wrist, and noticed that she shivered of his touch.

shocked by her reaction Junhyung slowly let her go.

''D-do you already have a boyfriend is that why?..''

She shaked her head.

''Then why? Do I scare you..?''

wiht no reaction from her Junhyung guessed that that was the answear, he looked down on the ground.

''Ani..'' she shortly said. Junhyung lifted his head fast and smiled really brightly

''Then Hyu---'' before Junhyung could finish his sentence Hyuna had already started to ran off.

Aish...this girl, why can't I let you go? why can't I stop loving you?

 

What's the meaning behind Hyunas strange behavior? I'l

l update soon so look forward to it! ^^

 

this is btw going to be a pretty short JunAh fanfic since I'm so bad with coming up with things >.<