Is that you Hyuna?

I gave you a piece of my heart.

Hyuna and Myungsoo got into a cab.

they chatted a bit and when the taxi stopped Hyuna saw that they were in Busan centrum.

They got out and she followed Myngsoo who went into an expensive clothing shop.

Hyunas eyes sparkled when she saw the clothes there.

Myngsoo chuckled and went beside her, she was looking at a blue dress and smiled to herself.

''Try it on! I bet you would look good in it.'' said Myngsoo

Hyuna looked at the pricetag.

''But, it's too expensive.. I can't buy it anyways..''

''Just trying it on won't hurt you right?'' said Myngsoo with a smile.

Hyuna nodded and went inside the changingroom, When she got out everyone was staring at her.

''Omo miss you look so beautiful! like a model!'' said one of the workers

Hyuna blushed and looked at herself in the mirror, she really liked the dress.

Myungsoo was amazed by her looks and almost drooled.

''Hyuna you look really stunning, want me to buy the dress for you?''

Hyuna turned her head to Myungsoo fast.

''No, please don't spend more money on me.''

She went inside and changed to her normal clothing.

Myungsoo was chocked, every girl he have met so far have asked him to buy them tons of stuff, but Hyuna is the first one who didn't see him for his wealth only.

Hyuna came out and putted back the dress, she took one last glace on it before she told Myungsoo that they should go.

''You really don't want that dress?..'' asked Myungsoo.

Hyuna nodded she was a bit tired so she went to a bench nearby and sat down.

Myungsoo sat beside her and they were quiet.

''Oh! I will go and buy something to drink wait here!'' 

Myungsoo got back and gave her a soda can.

''Thank you'' she said and began to drink.

Myungsoo smiled at her and took of the sodacan tab

and said to Hyuna.

''Give me your hand.''

Hyuna became toughtful but she ended up placing her hand on his.

She felt something weird around her finger, she looked at her hand and saw the tab was around her ringfinger.

Myungsoo chuckled and said, ''Since you didn't want me to spend any money on you, this is your gift from me.''

Hyuna kept looking at the tab and smiled.

''Thank you for this'' She smiled brightly.

*PANG* what was that? toughed Myungsoo his heartbeat was raising like crazy he squezed his hand by his heart. (it was his heart that panged if you didin't guess xD)

Hyuna looked at Myungsoo and saw that he acted weird.

''Myungsoo-shi what's wrong?'' She said with a worried voice.

''Hm? oh nothing..'' he said laghing it of.

They continued to chat for a while when myungsoo suddenly said.

''Wait here Hyuna, i need to make a buisness call, I'll be right back ok?''

Hyuna nodded and started to look at the tab again, she took it of and held it up by the sun, she chuckled and took of her neckles and putted the tab in it.

Myungsoo got back after 10 minutes.

''hey, Im sorry for taking some time.''

Hyuna shaked her head

''No it's ok'' she said with a smile.

Myungsoo noticed the tab around her neckles he smiled to himself.

''Well it's getting kinda late should we head back to the hotel?'' asked Myungsoo

They got a taxi and went there,They went inside the hotel and Myungsoo gave a bag to one of the workers there and whispered something to him.

Hyuna was abit curiouse what it was about, but she decided to ignore it.

Myungsoo went to Hyuna.

''You want to grab some dinner tonight?'' he asked her with a big smile.

hyunas lips curved into a smile.

''Yeah, sure''

''Ok, well I will wait here in the lobby at 6, well I'll see you then.''  said Myungsoo.

''Yes see you then.''

they said goodbye and Hyuna went to her room.

She then saw the bag from earlier lay on her bed. What is this? she went and looked inside the bag.

she jumped by surprise, It was the dress from earlier! there was also a card inside Hyuna took it up and started to read it.

'' Here the real gift for you Hyuna-shi! I know you didn't want anything, but after seing how beautiful you looked in this dress I just couldn't leave it alone, Oh and don't feel like you owe me anything for this, I did this on my own. I want to give you gifts so you won't forget my handsome face.

- Myungsoo ''.

babo, you think I would forget anyone I meet, I don't need gifts to remember people. Hyuna toughed.

She lifted up the dress and looked at it in awe. I can't do this i must return the dress.

The clock turned 6 and Hyuna went down to the lobby to meet Myungsoo, she held the bag with the dress and looked around to see if she spotted him anywhere,

soon he came and told Hyuna to follow him into the Hotel restaurang. They sat in an awkwards silce for a while, Hyuna then said,

''I'm really thankful for all you've done to me, but I hate the feeling of having other people use money on me, I'll pay you back, so please don't buy me anything else, I want to return the dress to you also.''

Myungsoo felt hurt by her words, He didn't do this to make her feel like this, he did it because he toughed she would be happy and give him that smile again. He just answeared by an nod.

Hyuna was about to give the bag to him when he said.

''Please Hyuna I insist! keep the dress, I invited you to this dinner to ask if you wanted to come with me tomorrow night to this hotels party. I boughd the dress since I toughed you didn't maybe have anything with you, and I really want you to keep it, please?.''

Hyuna sat there silent but then she smiled and said.

'' If you put it like that then, and yes I will come to tomorrows party, But promise me never buy me another dress or anything, ok?''

Myungsoo was really happy when she agreeded to go to the party with him, he made a victory sight for himself and then looked at Hyuna with a really bright smile.

they chatted and myungsoo really wanted to get to know hyuna better, he was unsure to ask about personal questions but he decided to try atleast.

''So Hyuna-shi, what are your real reason for coming here?'' he asked and took a bite of his food.

Hyuna was abit unsure what to answear.

''Well.. maybe to find myself?..and because of one person.'' she said while playing with the food on her plate.

''is that person your boyfriend..'' asked Myungsoo a bit chocked.

''Ani.. but I might be inlove with him..'' said Hyuna.

Myungsoo just sat there quiet looking at Hyuna, the rest of the dinner became quiet and awkward.

 

Mean while Junhyung and Hara were at Junhyungs classroom in school acting all lovely dovely but back in Junhyungs head he felt that something was not right.

The teacher came inside and Hara left, she gave a peek on Junhyungs cheek before leaving.

Junhyung cupped his cheek and smiled to himself.

''Ok students before we start the class I want to ask you guys if anyone know where Kim Hyuna is? , I got a call from her parents that she haven't been home for the latest 2 days, so if anyone of you know where she is please contact me or the principal, her parents said If she's not home soon they'll contact the police, Let's all hope that nothing bad have happened to her.'' Said the teacher and then continued the class.

Yoseob looked at junhyung and saw that his face was abit pale.

could it have been my fault? toughed Junhyung.

When class ended Junhyung packed his stuff.

Then Hara came and hugged him from behind.

''Listen Junhyung-oppa! I'm invited to a party in Busan tomorrow and my dad told me i could bring anyone with me, so please say you can come?'' said hara with a big smile.

Junhyung cupped her cheeks and smiled at her cuteness, Haras family was really rich they owned the biggest company in seoul.

''yes I will come, but i have to go now i'll see you tomorrow, lovely'' said Junhyung and kissed her on her forhead.

He took a walk around too see if he stopped the girl anywhere.

Nothing.

He started to become really worried. he looked through his phone and saw Hyunas name there

he decided to call her, it beeped 3 times and then someone answeared.

''hello?'' said an unfamiliar man voice.

''Um..hello?.. Is Hyuna there?'' asked Junhyung.

''Oh hyuna must be the owner of this phone, No I'm sorry she's not here we found this phone here in Busan station some days ago.'' Said the man.

B-busan what is she doing there?

''Oh ok thank you, please call this number if you see her.''

Junhyung ended the phonecall and kicked a rock nearby.

Damn what the heck is she doing in busan? he then remembered that Hara wanted them to go there tomorrow.

Maybe I'll find her then.

 

The next day Hyuna was just sitting in her hotel room, it was raining like crazy outside, she sat on her bed reading some books Myungsoo borrowed to her.

She took a peek on the bag with the dress and sighted, She flipped side on the book, One word the main character in the book said chatched her attention. '' Beacuse I love you, And I always will.'' Tears started to form in her eyes. Junhyung-oppa said the same to me before.. I guess it all wasy a lie.

She then noticed that the phone had an voicemessage. She wiped away her tears and clicked on the button.

''AHEm* hello Hyuna-shi It's me Myungssooo, well are you excited of the party?, I AM. I'll pick you up at 7 ok? well byebye call me if anything happens ok?'' Hyuna chuckled at the message and went back to the bed and continued to read.

She looked at the clock on the wall, 3pm.. 4h left.

She red a couple of pages and then she went and took a shower, she putted on a little make-up and let her hair fall down in pretty loose curls, the dress looked gorgeouse with her brown hair and her slim body.

She smiled at the mirror and saw that she was still wearing the neckles with the tab, Just then Myungsoo knocked on the door.

Hyuna opened and was stunned by how handsome he looked, The same reaction came from Myungsoo when he saw Hyuna, she was much more beautiful than anything he've seen in his whole life.

Hyuna invited him inside the room.

''You look beautiful hyuna really beautiful.'' he said

hyuna chuckled.

''Thank you, You look quiet handsome yourself'' she said.

''Hyuna turn around and don't open your eyes til I tell you to!''

hyuna did as he said and she felt something cold against her neck.

''okay open your eyes!'' he said

hyuna went to the mirror and saw a beautiful diamond neckles.

''Myungsoo, its beautiful...but I can't accept it..''

''If you don't like it throw it away! because I won't take it back.'' said Myungsoo with a smile.

Hyuna pouted, Aish why is he like this I can't reject him if he act like that..

Myungsoo laughed and  then he held out his hand.

''Well Lovely lady shall we go then?''

Hyuna grabbed her purse then took his hand and nodded.

The party was held in the restaurang were they eating yesterday.

Lots of people were already there, and everyone turned to hyunas and Myungsoos direction.

Wow She's beautiful~

Is she his girlfriend?

No wonder if she was his so handsome himself~ They make a good couple~

Hyuna could hear what everyone was whispering she started to blush.

Myungsoo told Hyuna to grab some food on the meanwhile he was speaking to the neightboor hotel, who they were really good friends with.

Hyuna did as he told her to and went to the food table.

A guy saw that she was alone and decided to approch her.

''hey, are you alone right now wanna go somewhere just the two of us?'' he asked and smirked

''No thank you, I'm waiting for someone..'' She said.

the guy became slightly pissed of.

'' Hey.. Come on let's go.'' he grabbed her by the wrist and was about to drag her with him.

Hyuna tried to get away from his grip but he was to strong.

Just then someone grabbed the guys hand and said.

''She's with me, go away you scum.''

the guy saw who it was and ran away.

Hyuna looked up and saw that it was Myungsoo.

''Im sorry Hyuna for leaving you alone here, I promise I won't do it again, Ok let's eat something I'm starviiing''

Hyuna gave him a weak smile and nodded, people started to make noice at th door Hyunas eyes followed the sound and saw

a couple walking in hand in hand.

She dropped her purse and froze.

Myungsoo noticed her dropping it and picked it up.

He looked at her face and turned around to see what she was looking at.

He saw a couple coming inside, He spotted Mr & ms. Goo and their daughter. if he recalls right they live in seoul like Hyuna..

he then saw a guy walking with Hara, He looked at hyuna and saw that it was him she was looking at.

''is it him you were talking about earlier?'' Myungsoo asked Hyuna.

Hyuna tugged the end of his costume and gave a weak nod.

 

Myungsoo looked back at the couple and saw that the guy noticed them.

''H-hyuna?..'' He said

Hyuna took a step back and was hiding behind myungsoo.

''Hyuna is that you?..'' asked Junhyung.

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------