What is this feeling...?

I gave you a piece of my heart.

A few days have passed since Junhyung asked if Hyuna wanted to live in his house.

She started to feel alot more comfortable around him, even though she kept her distance.

''Hyuna come outside I want to show you something!!'' shouted Junhyung through the open window in the kitchen.

''W-wait a minute I need to put a coat on..'' said Hyuna and putted on one of Junhyungs coats since she didnt have any of her stuff there.

As soon as she got outside the frontdoor a snowball flew straight to her face.

''Haha 10 points for getting it on your face!!'' said Junhyung laughing like crazy.

Hyuna just stood still with her head facing down to the ground.

''Hey...Hyuna..are you ok?...'' said Junhyung with a worried look.

Hyuna started to laugh and started to make a snowball herself.

''haha, Junhyung it's time for my revange!!'' SAid Hyuna and started to chase Junhyung.

They both laughed and layed down on the snow, and looked up at the star filled sky.

''It's so beautiful..'' said Hyuna and smiled.

''..But I think you're much more beautiful Hyuna, The Most beautiful star in the world'' Said Junhyung and turned his head to face Hyuna.

Hyuna felt his stare but didn't bother looking at him, She could feel her cheeks burn, She didn't want to hur Junhyung anymore so she decided to say something.

''T-Thank y-you Junhyung-oppa..'' She Blushed even more.

Junhyungs eyes widened when he heard the word ''Oppa'' he felt very happy, maybe their relationship grew better afterall.

''HYUNA, say that again!'' said Junhyung full of excitement.

''S-say w-what?..'' Hyuna wondered.

''Call me Oppa again, OOOPPPPAAAA'' said Junhyung he was now smiling like crazy.

''N-no way, I just said it once because I toughed I needed to be nice since you treat me so good..'' Said Hyuna as she faced the other direction so that Junhyung couldn't see her blushing face.

''PLEEASE Hyunaaa, please call me oppa from now on and then I'll be happy forever!''

Hyuna started to giggle and turned her head around to face Junhyung.

''OK! I'll call you Oppa from now on, Junhyung-oppa'' said Hyuna wiht a smile.

JUnhyung was so happy that he got up and started to jump.

''omg, this is the best day ever!! I love you Hyuna'' said Junhyung and lifted up the girl and spinned her around.

Hyuna laughed at the same time she was in the air.

This is so weird I'm having so much fun with him, and I'm not as scared as I was before, Maybe my fear really can get away? Toughed Hyuna and Laughed with Junhyung.

What Hyuna and Junhyung did not know was that Lee Joon was spying on them behind some trees, He had ordered some of their men to search for Hyuna and when he found out where she was he instantly went there to check it out for himself.

Joon had stood there for a while and started to feel his heart ache, He looked at Hyuna's smile and felt warm,

What is this feeling?..Why am I so angry when I see her with him, or when she's smiling at him?..Have she ever smiled like that since she moved in with us?..It must be because she's my toy, THAT'S right that's probably why! I just don't want anyone else to take my private toy, I need to report to my father! toughed Joon and went inside his car and drove home.

A couple of hours later many black cars came outside Junhyungs house, curiouse of the sound both Hyuna and Junhyung went to check what it was.

The strong light from the cars made it hard to see.

''HYUNA!'' shouted a lady.

Hyuna looked at the lady and became shocked.

''Umma??? w-what are you doing here? shouldn't you be at the hospital??'' said the girl and hugged her mother.

''How could I be in the hospital when my little girl is in trouble?'' asked Hyunas mum and touched the girls hair.

What? did she hear about what Yoo An have done to her? is it finaly over? toughed Hyuna and a tear fell down from her chin.

her mum wiped away her tear and said.

''I can't belive that this boy used you and made you stay here with him, I've heard everything from Yoo An, I can't belive people like that exist! and that it had to be my baby girl made the situation even worse! he better be punished.''

Hyuna was shocked of what she heard, Yoo An Lee accused Junhyung-oppa for being the badboy?

''W-wait umma, w-what are you t-talking about?.. Junhyung-oppa haven't done anything bad!!'' said Hyuna to her mother.

''Omo, he even made you say this? what on earth could he have done to you?..Guards take the boy away and punish him, he better learn a lesson.''

''Umma, No! .. HE ISN'T A BAD PERSON! leave him out of this!'' screamed Hyuna.

''So you mean My husban lied to me?, Cut the nonsense now Hyuna, Let's go home.'' Said Her mum and dragged Hyuna into one of the cars.

Hyuna turned her head and looked for Junhyung outside the back window of the car, she then saw the guards hit him so he faited and putted him inside the other car driving him away somewhere.

No..this is all my fault..I'm so sorry Junhyung-oppa. Hyuna toughed as she cried.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short update! I'm sorry, But I hope you'll like it anyways! I'll try to update soon again :)

Look forward to it!! ^^