Who are you?

I gave you a piece of my heart.

When Hyuna arrived at home she quickly ran to her room and locked herself inside.

I must save Junhyung, I can't keep hurting him.. But where, where could he be?...Aish!

wait.. I might know where they are..Tonight when my mum is asleep I'll go there, Wait for me Junhyung.

After 2 hours Hyunas mum and her stepfather was asleep Hyuna sneeked through the house and took some car keys and went outside.

The only place I can think of is the old rundown house Yoo An owns.. I must go there and check, I hope his ok.. toughed Hyuna as she ran into one of the cars.

She drove to the old house and went inside, It was scary walking there alone but she had to find Junhyung.

She went to check every room in the building and she found nothing.

Junhyung-oppa where are you? her tears started to fall down.

suddenly she heard a noice from one of the rooms, she quickly ran where the noice came from and saw a body laying there.

''JUNHYUNG-OPPA!!'' Hyuna ran to the body and putted his head on her lap.

She cried as she saw how badly injured he was.

''Junhyung-oppa...''

A tear fell down on his face and he opened his eyes.

''Oh, I m-must be dead since I can see an a-angel infront of me..'' His voice was cracking. He then continued.

''Yah, crybaby how long do you intend to cry?'' he wiped away her tears and smiled at her.

''I-im so sorry Junhyung this was not supposed to happen'' her tears kept falling down.

''Shhh. Babo-crybaby this is not your fault, so stop crying now ok?''

Hyuna nodded and wiped away the rest of her tears she was about to stand up when she suddenly Junhyung dragged her ''Hyuna watch out!!''

 she felt a weight on top of her.

Urrghhh ...what happened? she opened her eyes and saw that it was Junhyung who layed on her unconscious and he had a big wooden board on top of him, it had hitted his head and blod started to flow.

''No no no no nonononoNOo!.. Junhyun-oppa wake up!! please wake up! noo please, Junhyung-open your eyes! please...''

I have to do something.

Hyuna got up she placed his head on her lap, took her phone and dailed to the hospital.

'' My friend got injured, p-please hurry he is bleeding from his head and he isn't waking up p-please come fast!'' Hyuna cried.

she carressed his hair and looked at him.

Junhyung-oppa if you leave me right now I won't forgive you, you got it? she cupped his cheeks and gave him a peek on his forhead.

''That's a lucky charm from me..'' She said and tried not to cry.

She then heard the ambulance and started to shout ''We're here!! Please hurry, HELP please!'' the ambulance doctors came to the room and lifted Junhyung and took him inside the ambulance.'

''Miss, are you a relative? do you want to come with him to the hospital?'' asked one of the ambulance drivers.

''Y-yes please.'' Said Hyuna and went to sit beside where Junhyung was laying, she took his hand hand held it tight.

Junhyung-oppa please be alright.

When they reached the hospital the doctors rushed with Junhyung into the operation room, they had told Hyuna to wait outside.

A few hours had passed since the operation started and Hyuna was still siting there waiting for him.

''Miss, you want something warm to drink? you've been sitting here for 3hours now.'' asked one of the nurses.

''No I'm fine, Thank you.'' Said Hyuna and gave the nurse a smile.

''Ok, but don't hesitate to come and ask for anything, arraso?'' Said the nurse and walked away.

Hyuna leaned forward and rested her head on her hands. Please please be ok.

After 1h a doctor came to Hyuna. ''Are you Yong Junhyungs realtive?, The operation was a succés, but there might be a problem..''

Hyuna went inside the room Junhyung was laying in, she went to sit beside his bed and held his hand.

''You're so warm Junhyung-oppa'' She said and tears started to form. She then toughed about what the doctor just told her.

'' The wooden board that hitted his head was heavy and it was hit on a bad place on his head, He will survive but I'm afraid he might forget alot of things, Maybe even get an amnesia, I don't know yet if he will remember again, but There is hope that his memories will come back.''

Hyuna rested her head beside him, she still held his hand and looked at the bandage that was wrapped around his head.

Heart ached and she squesed his hand tigher and held it close to her.

He won't forget me right? she toughed and soon fell asleep.

 

Junhyung woke up and felt a huge headache ''Ouch..'' he looked around and could see that he was in the hospital ''what the hell am I doing here?''

He then felt a weight on his hands and spotted a girl sleeping while holding his hands, her eyes were puffy and red.

Just then Hyuna woke up when she felt a movement, she rubbed her eye and saw that Junhyung was awake. She jumped up and hugged him.

''Omo, Junhyung-oppa I'm so happy that you're awake!!'' She started to cry.

''oh right.. you don't like it when I cry.'' she wiped away her tears and chuckled.

''I'm sorry to ask, But who're you..? '' asked Junhyung with a straight face.

Hyuna's heart broke even though she knew this might have happened she still didn't really bealive that junhyung might forget her.

Just then Yoseob and the rest of Beast came inside, Junhyung turned his face away from the frozen girl beside him and looked happy when he was his bestfriends standing infront of him. ''Hey! Guys what brings you here?''

''We came to visit our babo friend who always hurts himself that's why!'' Said dongwoon and gave Junhyung a 12pack of coke.

Yoseob Then spotted the girl who had been standing there for a while it was like she was slowly becoming invisible, he then noticed that it was noone more than Hyuna, she suddenly ran of.

''WTH man! what was Hyuna doing here? are you guys finally togheter? Why did she ran of like that?'' Yoseob filled Junhyung with questions.

'*What do you mean togheter? I don't even know that girl?...'' said Junhyung

The others looked at each other with a shocked face He forgot about Hyuna..?

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ohno! What will happen next? will Junhyung remember Hyuna or will his memories never come back? ;(

 

and thank you everyone that are following this story! I LOVE YOU GUYS~ <3