Let it all out

I gave you a piece of my heart.

Junhyung let go of Haras hand and walked towards Hyuna.

He didn't know why but the only thing he was focusing on right now was seeing her.

When he was close to Hyuna he noticed that she was hiding behind some guy, The closer Junhyung went more she hid behind him.

''Hyuna..'' Junhyung said with a weak voice and stopped infront of them.

He don't know why he's so worried about her, he barly remembers her, No.

He don't remember her at all since the accident.

But something was telling him she was an very important person in his life.

 

Myungsoo could sence the weird atmosphere and took a step closer to Junhyung holding out his hand giving a sign that he shouldn't come closer.

''I dont' think she wants to see you right now so please leave, your partner is looking rather worried over there.'' Myungsoo said and nodded his head to Haras direction.

Junhyung turned around and saw that Hara was standing there alone, He turned his head back to Myungsoo with a unpleased look.

''I just want to talk with Hyuna.'' He said.

 

''I-I don't want to t-talk with you right now..'' said a tiny voice.

They both looked in surprise at Hyuna who faced the ground, she slowly lifted her head her eyes had become red from holding in her tears.

''I have no buisness with you, Please leave me alone.'' She said and left.

''If you're the one who hurt her you better not show your face here anymore!'' said Myungsoo and ran after Hyuna.

Junhyung heart felt like it broke into many pieces.

Confused of what had just happened he returned to Hara who seemed to be very worried about Junhyung.

As soon as Junhyung were infront of Hara he took her into a hug.

Hara was surprised by his action but she gently hugged him back with a smile on her face.

''Junhyung-oppa what's wrong..?'' she asked.

''Nothing, just let me hold you like this for a while'' said Junhyung.

Hara didn't answer but she held him tighter and patted his back showing him that she was there for him.

 

Hyuna was walking fast she didn't want anyone to see her tears.

She saw a balcony and when outside.

She was happy since noone was there, she went to sit down on one of the benches and looked up too she star-filled sky.

She let her tears roll down her cheeks when she suddenly felt something warm on her shoulders.

Hyuna turned around and saw Myungsoo stand there with a worried face.

He had gaven her his jacket but you could see that he was freezing himself.

''Myungsoo take back your jacket I can clearly see that you're freezing.'' Said Hyuna and was about to take of it when Myungsoo stopped her.

''No Hyuna you wear it, it's still winter and you're not wearing anything warm, Besides im a man I can take the winter cold!'' Said Myungsoo and did a cute pose.

''Arraso! don't blame me later when you're freezing then'' said Hyuna and chuckled.

Myungsoo smiled and Hyuna but his smile soon went down when he toughed about what happened earlier.

''Hyuna...who was that guy?'' he asked.

Hyuna went silent for a while, she then said.

''Someone who said he loved me, then forgot all about my exictence.'' Said Hyuna.

Myungsoo was chocked of what she said.

''How did he forget you?'' he then asked.

''..t-there was an accident and he got hit on his head..he was protecting me..he was sent to the hospital..and when he woke up i went to see him.. he remembered everything beside me..'' Said Hyuna.

Hyuna felt her tears start to fall down more and more.

she laughed at herself.

''haha what is this..'' she said and wiped away her tears but they keep coming.

''B-but..It's probably my fault for him getting hurt also..Myungsoo..I'm tired, tired of all this, maybe it was the best for him to forget me..''

Myungsoo clenched his fits and without thinking he hugged Hyuna.

''I know that he's really important to you, But I just want you to know that I'll always be here for you Hyuna, Don't hold in your tears let them out.''

''I-is that o-okay?.. I won't be a crybaby then..? '' Hyuna asked with her voice cracking.

Myungsoo chuckled. ''well you are a crybaby, A very cute one, It's ok let it all out, I'll be here.''

Hyuna nodded and let all of her tears come, she cried like there was no tomorrow

She soon fell asleep in Myungsoo's arms he smiled and carressed her cheeks.

''You're strong, my princess'' he said and lifted her up in bridalstyle.

He carried her to her hotel room and placed her on the bed, he gave her a peek on her forhead and went to the door.

''Junhyung..'' She mumbled.

Myungsoo looked at her he then closed the door and hitted the wall.

''Why can't it be me?..''

Myungsoo went down to the restaurant again to greet the rest of the guest, even though he would rather be with Hyuna and see her beautiful face, But he couldn't be careless and ditch his parents party either.

Junhyung noticed Myungsoo, he said somethig to Hara and gave her a peak on her cheek.

He went to Myungsoo.

''hey you!''

Myungsoo turned around and saw that it was the guy from earlier.

His mood when down after of what he heard from Hyuna, but he couldn't blame him either since he was in an acident.

''yes?'' Myungsoo coldy answered.

''Where is Hyuna? Is she alright, people at home are really worried about her.'' Said Junhyung.

''She's fine, you can tell the people who asked about her that she is here and we'll take good care of her, she'll be home when she feel like it.'' said Myungsoo

Junhyung nodded but he still felt worried and sad.

''Arraso..'' he turned to walk away.

Myungsoo felt bad of his behavior.

''But.. if you give me your phonenumber I can call you if anything happens..''

Junhyung turned around and smiled.

''Yes ofcourse!''

he bowed and was about to leave when he remembered something.

''Oh that's right! I went to the station earlier today and got Hyunas cell that she dropped there, please give it to her.''  said Junhyung he gave the phone and then he left.

Myungsoo looked at the phone in his hand and sighted.

'' argh I hate being too nice..'' He putted the phone in his pocket and continuing what he was doing.

 

Meanwhile Junhyung went to Hara with a smile glued too his face.

''Did something good happen?'' asked Hara and held junhyungs hand.

Junhyung smiled and nodded.

''Something very good.''

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Sorry for the superlate update! I've been really busy with my part-time work so I didn't have any time to update!

But I'll try to update now so look forward to it! ^^