why she is like that

I gave you a piece of my heart.

Junhyung dragged his feets to the classroom, yet another rejection this makes 9 now.

''Hey Junhyung don't be so down you'll suceed sometime! ..probably'' said a classmate and gave him Highfive.

Junhyung was popular in school for being the most stubborn and recless guy when it comes to confessing to Hyuna.

He went to his seat and sighted, why can't she come to love me? I mean I'm handsome right?

The other beast members went to Junhyung and gave him a pat on the back.

''You know there's alot of other fish in the sea, Maybe she's not the one you know?''  Said Yoseob.

Junhyung ignored what Yoseob said and kept staring at the direction HyunAs seat was at.

soon the girl came inside of the class and went to sit down, surrouded by boys and girls is what she always is.

Everyone liked her, she was kind towards anyone even people who didin't like her.

Even people who got rejected by her didin't end up hating her since her way of rejecting them was very nice to.

the only one Hyuna rejected maybe to harsh was Junhyung, She didin't know why but he seemed dangerous,

or should I say his straight forwardness scared Hyuna.

Junhyung kept staring at the girl who were talking to her friend Jihyun.

She seems happy there, I wish she would smile like that only to me..

school got over and everyone started to head home, Junhyung quickly packed his stuff and went to Hyuna who was still taking down some notes.

''Hey'' said Junhyung.

''Hi..'' she said facing down to her notes

''..You wanna g-go home togheter?'' said Junhyung and stratched the back of his neck, feeling a bit embaressed.

Hyuna lifted up her head and looked at the boy infront of her, noticing that he was looking at her she looked down again avoiding eyecontact.

''N-No.. My driver is here to g-get me'' Hyuna said shortly

''Oh ok, maybe another time, well I guess i have to go then, see you tomorrow I LOVE YOU~'' said Junhyung and then ran out of the classroom waving to Hyuna goodbye.

Hyuna stared at the door sighted and packed her stuff in her schoolbag.

I'm sorry Junhyung but i don't think I'll ever start to love anyone.

actually there was no driver who would take Hyuna home, she lied just to prevent of having to go home with Junhyung.

Her walk from school home just took 10 minutes so she lived pretty close.

When she was at the front door she hasitated to open it, gathering all her curage she finally went inside.

trying her best to go as fast as she could to her room in the huge mansion she lived in before anyone would notice her was hard.

Hyunas father, or should we say her Step father is the boss of a huge company he remarried Hyunas mum 3 years ago, and he also have a son Lee Joon who is 2 years older than Hyuna, moving from a normal sized house to this kind of mansion was a big change for Hyuna and trying to get along with her new family members were even harder.

Hyuna have never told anyone but the reason why she never wants to go home is because her step father is beating her everytime there's some problem in the company, Many times have he beated her so hard that she have faited. And her step brother is almost the same as his father just that he tries to ually abuse Hyuna, But she have managed to get away from him each time.

She ran throug the long aula trying to get to her room that was right infront of her before anyone would notice her.

''HYUNA!! My cute little sister, why are you in such a hurry? come play with your oppa'' said joon holding out his hand and smirked.

Hyuna shaked her head holding her bag close to her chest.

''Why YOU!'' Joon became mad and grabbed her wrist.

''Im going to tell dad that you've done something bad so he will punish you, you little brat!'' Said Joon and dragged Hyuna to his father.

Joon told his father, what happened (he lied just to make it seem like Hyuna was the bad one)

Mr. lee putted down the newspaper and told Joon to leave the room, leaving the shivering Hyuna there.

Mr lee headed towards Hyuna and cupped her left cheek.

''Hyuna Dear, you need to tighten up, you don't want your mum to become more stressed and disapointed at you right?''

Hyuna turned her head away, No she definitly did not want her mum to become more stressed since she already was put in the hospital for that.

Mr lee continued.

''And just as nice as i am I will teach you a lesson that are ment for bad little girl like you, Hyuna dear'' Mr. lee hitted her on her stomach

she lost her breath and fell on the floor coughing, he then kicked her several times and went to sit down on the couch adn continued to read the new paper.

Hyuna got up holding her hands where he hitted her and strated to head out.

''Hyuna! just remember don't tell your mum about this, you don't want her to faint again right?'' said Mr. Lee

Hyuna just nodded and went outside the room, and there Joon was standing giving her an evil smirk.

''You know Hyuna, you'll never be more than a toy for anyone of us, can you hear me a TOY'' Joon laughed and went inside his room.

Hyunas tears started to come she didnt care to wipe them away, she didn't want to be here anymore she went outside and dragged her lifeless body towards the nearby park, she found a benk and sat down there crying her heart out. The cold winter weather made her tears even colder and some froze on her chin, she started to shiver of the cold she forgot to bring her jacket with her and was there only in her school uniform, but she didnt want to go home, no she will never go there again.

I guess i have to sleep here tonight, I can't bother Jihyun or anyone then they will just ask questions..

Hyuna held her hands infront of her blowing some warm air so that she wouldn't freeze to much.

the area where she got hit really hurt much she started to cry again  loudly and when she noticed that someone was walking past the park she dried her tears and tried to hold in her cry.

Junhyung was walking home from his friends house he always liked to pass a park near the school since it was his favorite place when he was younger.

He heard someone sob but it was hard to see since it was in the winterdark, he then spotted a girl with long hair sitting in one of the benches looking really weak.

OMG! is that a ghost?? Jeez I need to run away from here tough Junhyung and was about to run, when he finally saw who the girl was.

''HYUNA!'' he ran to her and was shocked seeing that she only wear her school uniform Man she must be freezing

''hyuna, what are you doing here? why are you only wearing that, why are you crying, Hyuna?'' Junhyung tried to get an answear from the girl who only looked down on the ground.

''yah Hyu---'' when he was about to talk to her again she fainted.

Junhyung grabbed her tiny body and lifted her up, he then noticed that she had a huge fever.

''Yah Hyuna be strong.'' Junhyung said to the girl.  I need to get her inside.

Junhyung took of his jacket and putted it on Hyuna she then carried her in bridalway and ran to his house.

when he got home he layed her in his bed sovering her with blankets but he still noticed that she was freezing.

Man I feel so bad for doing this im sorry Hyuna. He got in the bed togheter with her and wrapped his arms around her tiny body doing his best to warm her up again.

after a while she didnt freeze much anymore she was sleeping soundly and Junhyung was still laying beside her holding her like there was no tomorrow, he looked at the girls face and wiped away some of her tears.

Hyuna, who made you feel like this? I will kill that bastard. toughed Junhyung as he soon fell asleep.

Hyuna Woke up she felt like she was locked she couldn't move her body and it was so hot.

She then saw that Junhyung was holding her sleeping in the same bed.

''KYAAAAA NOO'' she screamed and pushed junhyung away from her.

shaking like crazy she looked at the boy who now stood up scratching the back of his head, but looked really happy when he saw that hyuna was awake.

''HYU---''

''N-n-no g-get away from me!'' Hyuna covered her head with her hands.

Junhyung stood there didn't know what to do but then he remembered she had a fever.

''calm down Hyun, please get some rest you still have a cold, wait here I'll get some medicine'' said junhyugn and left.

Hyuna felt dizzy and went to lay down on the bed, she looked around in the plain room.

this must be his room, it's pretty clean for being a boys room.

Hyuna soon fell asleep again, and when Junhyung came with the medicine he carefully woke her up to eat it.

''now get some rest so that your cold will get better and you can go home'' said Junhyung and patted her head

Hyuna was already half asleep.

''I ...dont..want to go home...not there'' Hyuna said and a tear fell down her cheeks.

She was now asleep and Junhyung went to his livingroom and sat down on the couch.

is that the reason why she was outside? could it have something to do with family issues or? AISH...what should I do!?

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------