How they met

I gave you a piece of my heart.

Nobodys POV:

 

Junhyung was walking around in the crowded school yard. Today was the first day in Cube high, lots of freshmen studens were running around

laughing and started to head towards the schoolgym for the Entrance ceremony.

Junhyung yawned and looked around.

''tche, to noisy and bothersome, I think i'll skip it today..it won't hurt anyone right?'' toughed Junhyung and started to climb the schoolgate.

Just when he almost reached the top someone shouted.

''YAH!''

Junhyung was surprised and fell down from the gate.

''ouch...''

''Ottoke, I'm so sorry for scaring you, a-are you okay..? '' asked the person.

Junhyung got up and turned to the person who ruined his escape.

''Yah!! , could you atleast think befo....'' speechless Junhyung stared at the beautiful girl infront of him,

her little body was shaking and she looked as if she was about to cry.

without thinking Junhyung took a step closer to her and she instantly took a step back, holding her hands close to her upperbody and

shutting her eyes like she was waiting for him to hurt her.

'' I-I-I'm r-really s-sorry..'' she said while slowly opening her eyes.

'' I-I j-just wanted t-to ask you w-where the s-school gym is s-since i'm lost ..'' she continued.

Junhyung was still in his dreamland but he snapped out of it when she started to stare at him weirdly.

'' AHEm*.. W-well you just have to go straight to that huge building over there it's pretty hard to miss.'' said junhyung smiling at the girl.

''Oh T-Thank you!'' Said the girl, she bowed and then ran of.

''WAIT!..'' shouted Junhyung after the girl, she was already far away.

''I forgot to ask your name..''

''Going to school might not be so bad after all'' toughe Junhyung and smirked.

just then her behavior started to bother Junhyung.

''Why did she seem so scared? she acted as if I would hurt her, or am I just imagening thing..? ''

Junhyung started to head towards his new classroom, going to the entrance ceremony when it have already started would be to bothersome.

being the last one to arrive would give to much attention, and that's one thing Junhyung hated, being the centre of attention.

he arrived at the classrom and picked a random place to sit at, he closed his eyes and took a nap til' the rest of his class would come.

Junhyung woke up that someone was poking him on the back, he turned around and saw Yoseob sit there smiling at him.

'' Could this day get any weirder or is it really Yong Junhyung who is sitting here in front of me, on this very first day of school?, what happened man you never come to school the first day?'' asked Yoseob while eating some snacks.

Junhyung glared at Yoseob who only laughed, He looked around and noticed that the class was filled with students now, He also spotted one person sitting in the corner and was looking outside the window.

''AAAH!!'' shouted Junhyung and everone looked at his direction.

The girl also noticed him gave him a tiny wave and smile.

Junhyung couldn't help not to blush he pretended to sleep again to cover his red face.

''That girl... I'm going to make her mine..''

During the presentation Junhyung got to know that her name is Kim Hyuna.

''Kim Hyuna... Be prepared when I've decided on something there's no turning back.'' toughed Junhyung and smirked.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Omg short chapter ^_^''''

I hope you liked the first chapter of this fanfic :)

My writing skills still need to be improved ^.^'''

Thank you everyone who's reading this tho :)