Don't leave

I gave you a piece of my heart.

Hyuna got out of the cab she stretched her body.

Aah, now I just have to take the train and then I'm back to that place.

She went inside the train and decided to call her mum to tell her about her coming home.

''Yoboseyo?'' her mum said.

''Yoboseyo, umma? I just wanted to inform that I'm coming home now.''

'' That was right about time do you understand how worried I was..''

'' I'm sorry mum, I had my reasons..''

''Yes, I know my Hyuna wouldn't leave without having a good reason too.. I also have something too inform to you when you get home.''

''Ok and Thank you mum, I'm hanging up now.''

Hyunas eyes wandered around the wan she was sitting in, she spotted a couple and toughed about Junhyung.

She took up a block and started to write something on it, before she knew it she was already in Seoul station.

She got of and walked ''home'' since it was kinda close.

When Hyuna got home she was greeted by only her mum.

''Welcome Home Hyuna'' said her mum and hugged her.

Hyuna hugged her back.

''I'm home.''

Her mum let go of the hug and looked into Hyunas eyes.

''Hyuna don't freak out when I tell you this ok?''

''Um I can't promise but I'll try not to, what is it?''

''Well.. me and your stepdad have been thinking that maybe it would be good if you went to america and study, so we signed you up to a school in california.''

Hyuna stood there frozen.

''H-how long am I going to be there..a-and when d-do i have to leave?...'' Asked Hyuna.

''Well I think it's about 3-4 years and you'll leave this monday so you have 3 days to say goodbye to your friends.''

Hyuna nodded and then went inside her room.

She let her body fall on her bed.

I guess telling him now would be useless..

The next day in school Hyunas classmates were surpirsed to see her acting like nothing had happened.

Junhyung were with the rest of beast and they gave the same reaction.

Hyuna sat at her desk and looked outside the window.

''HYUNA I WAS SO WORRIED WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING LEAVING WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING?!''

Hyuna felt a weight on her shoulders and saw Jihyun hug her from behind.

''Im sorry Unnie, It won't happen again.''

''Next time you better tell me, ok?'' said Jihyun.

''Yeah about that, Jihyun-unnie.. I'll be leaving to America for 3-4 years this monday..''

''WHAT!?'' said a male voice

Hyuna and Jihyun turned around and saw Junhyung standing there, he couched and sat down.

''Hyuna, Wae You can leave..!'' said Jihyun and hugged Hyuna again.

''Minahe Unnie.. It's my parents choice..''

''UUUuhh I don't want this~ Hyuna Im going to miss you''

''Yeah I'm going to miss everyone too..''

 

The school ended,and tomorrow was the last day in this school for Hyuna since she had to spend the day for packing.

She sighted and put her hand in her pocket, she felt a paper and took it up, she looked at the paper her eyes became sad, she crumpled the paper and threw.

Hara saw what Hyuna was doing she took up the letter and read it, she covered from the surpise of what was saying there.

Hara made the paper straighter and putted it in her bag.

The next day in school Hara went to Junhyungs class, she peeked from the door and saw that Hyuna wasn't in the classroom, hara went over to Junhyungs seat.

''Oh hara what brings you here?'' said Junhyung cheerfully.

He grabbed her hands but she quickly pushed them of..

''I think this was ment for you..'' she said and gave the letter to Junhyung.

Confused Junhyung opened the letter and began to read it.

'' Junhyung-oppa since I'm to much of a coward I decided to write a letter to you instead,

I'm not even sure if im going to give it too you, I'm patetic aren't I? haha.

Before I met you over half a year ago I didn't belive I had a future infront of me, But then you came in the picture

and gave me hope, You probably don't remember, But that's ok because you seem to be happy without me anyways.

Oppa.. Why does it feel like my love is so cold, My heart is shivering it's as if my good memories with you froze inside of me.

What should I do if they don't melt? Maybe I burried them too deep inside of my heart?

Junhyung-oppa I feel so pitiful for everything, Tell me, What is it that im lacking?

When I try to walk away I always get catched in a hole filled with your lost memories, I try to erase them by filling the holes.

But you know oppa, Don't worry even if you can't remember, I'll be ok because I'm strong you know.

 

P.s. I love you oppa, more than anything.

Goodbye.

- Hyuna ''

Junhyung started to feel a sharp pain in his head.

Flashbacks were filling his head.

''Yah! could you atleast think before...''

 

''I-i-i'm r-really s-sorry...''

 

''HYUNAAA!!! Please go out with me!!!''

 

''Junhyung...I-I Can't..''

 

''D-do you have a boyfriend is that why?..''

 

''Hey Sleeping beauty, feeling any better?''

 

''y-yes T-Thank you Junhyung.''

 

''Hyuna why don't you live here til' your mum recovers? I promise I won't hurt you!''

 

''W-why would you do that much for someone like me?..''

 

''Because, I love you and I always will, I will protect you''

 

''I-Im so sorry Junhyung this was not supposed to happen''

 

''Shh, Babo-crybaby this is not your fault so stop crying now ok?''

 

Tears started to form in Junhyungs eyes.

How could I forget all that!? I hurt you so much Hyuna..

Hara patted Junhyungs back.

''Junhyung-oppa It's alright go after her.. I always knew that you had someone you loved. I'm ok so please go and tell her how you feel, She'll leave to America in just an hour!''

''I'm sorry Hara and Thank you'' Said Junhyung and ran out.

Hara sat down on Junhyungs seat and sighted.

Yoseob saw the whole scene and went to Hara.

''You're a good girl Hara.'' Said Yoseob.

 

 

Junhyung was running like crazy he saw a cab and went inside it, the traffic was filled so he decided to run the rest of the way.

He made it to the airport but the time was running out, it was only 15minutes til' Hyunas Flight would leave.

''HYUNA WHERE ARE YOU!?'' He shouted as he ran though the whole building.

He saw that it was only 5minutes left til' the flight left.

Junhyung almost gave up, when he suddenly spotted a girl with brown hair walk 10m infront of him.

''HYUNA!!'' He shouted with all his breath he had left.

The girl turned around.

''junhyung-oppa.. W-why are you here?..''

'' YOU BABO GIRL! how do you expect me to leave you alone when you wrote those things!?'' Said Junhyung with  angry tone and held up a piece of paper.

Hyuna saw the letter and ran towards Junhyung, she took the paper from his hands and ripped it.

''You were not supposed to recieve this..'' said Hyuna and threw the paper pieces in a garbage can closeby.

Hyunas back was facing Junhyung.

Junhyung went closer and hugged her from behind.

''Your letter made me remember everything Hyuna.''

hyunas tears started to fall she wiped them away fast before Junhyung would see anything.

''Haha, you really are a cry baby aren't you?'' he loved to .

''Shut up..''

He turned her body around and hugged her tightly.

''Im so sorry Hyuna, for forgetting about you, you must have been so hurt all this time..''

Hyuna responsed to the hug.

''It was my fault that you got int that accident anyways, If anyone is to blame it's me.''

They went quiet for a while.

''But I have to go now, My flight is about to leave and I don't want to miss it..Bye oppa.'' Hyuna pushed Junhyung away and started to walk of.

'' HYUNA! I'll be waiting for you here when you get back! I promise! I LOVE YOU!''

Hyuna stopped and ran towards Junhyung she gave him a kiss on his lips and smiled to him.

'' Babo you've probably found a much more beautiful girl by then.'' she said and pouted.

'' No way noway! you're the only girl for me Hyuna belive me!''

Hyuna started to chuckle.

''Arraso! I'll be looking forwards to meet you if your feeling still are the same after 3-4 years bye bye oppa.''

Hyuna walked away but she made her last turn before she entered the flight.

''Junhyung-oppa! nan neol Saranhae!!!''

She then ran laughed and went inside.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I was thinking about making a 3-4years later chapter but im not sure yet ^_^''

what do you guys say? :)