Sequel

I gave you a piece of my heart.

3½ year later....

 

''Hyuna, tomorrow is the day you're going back to Korea, right? I don't want you to leave~'' Said amber with a whiny voice.

Hyuna hugged the girl and smiled.

'' I'm sorry Amber, i have to since I made a promise with someone there...I'm really going to miss you be sure to visit me sometime, ok?''

'' Your boyfriend right? '' Said Amber with a smirk

''Yah! stop teasing me... I don't know if we could be called a couple yet..'' said Hyuna and pouted.

'' babo girl, the letter you sent to each other clearly says that you two are in love, when you go to Korea it will be just natural if you act all lovely dovley then. '' said Amber and pinched Hyunas nose.

Hyuna rubbed her nose and smiled.

'' Aahh, I'm so nervouse to meet him, It's been 3½ years. '' said Hyuna

Amber laughed and hugged Hyuna again.

''I'm really going to miss you, And you better invite me to your wedding later!'' said Amber and laughed.

''Yah! you're so silly..'' said Hyuna and smacked Ambers shoulder.

The rest of the night they chatted about their 3 year old friendship, when Hyuna moved to America she was afraid she wouldn't get any friends but she didn't have to worry long because the day when she transfered a tomboy girl called Amber approched her and they instantly became her friends.

The morning soon came and Hyuna took her bags and went to the airport with a cab.

She hummed on a song she and Junhyung used to listen to as she was walking along the airport corridors.

her heart was beating fast as she went inside the flight,

in some hour I'll get to see him again. toughed Hyuna.

after a few hours the flight arrived at Korea.

Hyuna decided to walk home since it felt so long ago since she last walked there.

Wow, some things really did change during my time aboard, that cofée shop wasn't there before. Looks cute!  Toughed Hyuna and smiled to herself.

Hyuna looked  on her phone what time it was. Hmmm.. it's only 2pm.. I told Junhyung-oppa I would meet him at 5pm.. oh well im going to pay him a surpirise visit!

Hyuna was walking cheerfully down the road where Junhyung lived, she was only a few meters away from his front gate when she saw a familiar figure stand there with a woman.

He hugged her and said something, The woman chuckled and patted him on his back.

Hyuna dropped her bag from shock.

Both of them turned their head towards Hyunas direction.

''Hyuna!? is that you?'' said Junhyung surprised that she was there.

Hyuna covered and started to cry, she started to ran away.

Junhyung who still was shocked seeing Hyuna this early stod frozen at the gate.

The woman smacked his shoulder.

''Yah! babo hurry up and run after her, she might have missunderstood the situation over her! NOW HURRY!'' said the woman to Junhyung.

Junhyung snapped out and nodded.

''Thank you Kahi-noona, I'll pay you back later!'' shouted Junhyung as he ran after Hyuna.

Hyuna ran out of breath and stopped she kneeled down and catched her breath.

She heard some footsteps behind her, she didn't dare to look since her face was all puffy from crying.

Hyuna felt a pair of arms hug her from behind.

''Hyuna...I've missed you..'' whispered the person in her ear.

a shiver went down Hyunas body. Oh how i've missed that voice.

Hyuna struggled away from his embrace, Junhyung was surprised but embraced her again.

''Let me go! go with your new Girlfriend instead! leave me alone!'' shouted Hyuna

Junhyung started to laugh which made Hyuna even more angry.

'' Yah! why are you laughing? you think this is funny?'' said Hyuna and pouted.

'' No, it's just that.. seeing you this jelouse makes me happy..'' Said Junhyung and chuckled.

'' I was right about you forgetting me and then find a much more beautiful woman!.. now let me go!'' shouted Hyuna still trying to get away from Junhyungs strong arms.

'' Now now calm down and listen to me Hyuna, That woman infront of my gate is my cousin.. and she's already married, she helped me to..prepare a surprise party to you..''

hyuna calmed down and looked into Junhyungs eyes.

''Really?''

''Yes really'' said Junhyung and pinched Hyunas cheeks.

'' sorry..'' said Hyuna and felt embarresed about her behavior.

Junhyung chuckled and hugged her tigher.

'' Yes, and now you better pay me back!'' said Junhyugn with a smirk.

''L-Like what?'' said Hyuna feeling slightly nervouse.

'' Kiss me 10 times on my lips!'' said Junhyung and poited at his lip.

''Yah you ert, only once in the cheek will do.'' said hyuna and gave him a peak.

'' NO FAIR! I want a kiss on my lips too! please!''

Hyuna chuckled.

'' All right, all right and here I toughed after 3 years you would have become more mature, but to me it seems like you became a kid again.'' said Hyuna and kissed him.

Junhyung laughed and lifted Hyuna up in bridalstyle.

''Well atleast one of us became more muture, and you've really become more beautiful Hyuna.'' said Junhyung and started to head back to his place with Hyuna still in his arms.

'' Yah I can walk on my own you know!'' Said Hyuna and laughed.

as they arrived at Junhyungs house, he lead her to the backyard, Hyunas eyes sparked when she saw how beautiful they had made it.

it was filled with candles and roses and in the middle of everything there was a picnic basked filled with food.

Hyuna smiled widely and hugged Junhyung.

'' This is so pretty Junhyung-oppa! I love it! ''

Junhyung scrathed the back of his head and smiled.

They went to sit down and started to eat and chat about everything that had happened the past 3 years.

They had been sitting there for hours and it soon started to become dark, the only thing that was shining now was the stars since the candles went out.

Junhyung and Hyuna were laying on their back looking up to the stars, they held each others hands and let the wind speak for them.

Suddenly Junhyung got up and looked and Hyuna.

Hyuna sat up, looking all confused at Junhyung.

''Y-you know Hyuna, i have been planing this for a long time now.. a-and I toughed this day would be the best timeing..'' said Junhyung with his voice shaking abit.

Junhyung took something out of his pocked, confused Hyuna tried to look what it was.

She gasped when she finaly saw and covered with her hands.

''Kim Hyuna.... Will you marry me?'' Asked Junhyung as he kneeled infront of her.

Hyuna was still in shock but she nodded and shouted '' Yes! please marry me! '' and Hugged him.

 

1 Year later!

 

''HYUNA HYUNA, WHERE ARE YOU? omo this is a mess, we can't find Hyuna and the wedding ceremony starts in 10 minutes!'' said Jihyun to 4minute

The girls were running around searching for Hyuna but still no sign of her.

Meanwhile Hyuna was sitting on a bench near a beach with her wedding dress on people were giving her a strange look but she didn't bother about them, she looked at a couple who were running around playing with their children.

She sighted to herself and held up her hand to the air and let the sun shine on her ring.

Today is the day where I'll leave my youth and become a woman. Toughed Hyuna.

Junhyung was going to check on Hyuna before but all he could see was people being all stressed out there.

''Hey what's going on?'' Junhyung asked Gayoon.

'' It's Hyuna, She's nowhere to be found'' said Gayoon and continued to search.

Aish that trouble maker toughed Junhyung and went out.

Hyuna was still sitting on the bench, she looked at the clock on the curch.

The wedding ceremony is supposed to start now.. she sighted on last time before standing up.

''Yah! is sitting on a bench more impostant than marrying me?''

Hyuna Jumped by surprise and turned around seeing Junhyung stand there with his hands crossed over his chest.

Hyuna laughed awkwardly.

'' I just wanted my last time as a maiden be something i can remember.'' she said and headed towards Junhyung.

When she was standing infront of him she held out her hand.

''Shall we go soon-to-be-husband?''

Junhyung chuckled and took her hand.

'' With pleasure my soon-to-be-wife''

 

At the church people started to get worried why the wedding couple didn't show up.

Aish they're already 10 minutes late, why isn't even Junhyung here? toughed Yoseob.

The door suddenly burst open, everyone looked to that direction and saw Hyuna and Junhyung stand there holding hands, They laughed and ran togheter towards the priest.

Everyone was surprised, the elders were dissapointed because it didnt go the traditional way, but Beast and 4minute were cheering and clapping their hands when the couple arrived.

the priest cleared his troath.

''Okay let's begin''

Hyuna and Junhyung were standing there facing each other, and smiled with a big smile.

'' Do you Yong Junhyung, Take Kim Hyuna to be your wife and love her in sickness and in health until death do you part?''

''Yes, I do.''

'' And do you Kim Hyuna, Take Yong Junhyung to be your husband and love him in sickness and in health until death do you part?''

'' Yes, I-i do.''

 

You may now kiss the bride.