Im going back home

I gave you a piece of my heart.

Hyuna woke up the next morning her eyes felt heavy, when she looked at the mirror she became chocked of her red and puffy eyes.

Urgh I look like a monster..

She then remembered that Myungsoo was with her before she fell asleep.

Hyuna felt bad for bothering,so she decided to call him.

''Yoboseyo?''

''Ah, hello Myungsoo it's me Hyuna, umm.. I just wanted to apologise about yesterday..and Thank you for being there for me.''

Myungsoo chuckled at the other side of the line.

''It's ok Hyuna no need to apologise, Oh that reminds me, I got something that is yours I'll be at your room in 10min ok?''

''Oh ok, see you then.'' Said Hyuna and hung up.

I wonder what he got to me, I hope it's not another expensive present...

Hyuna heard a knock on the door and opened, Myungsoo stod there with a huge mile on his face.

''Hello, Hyuna here is the thing I was going to give you, TADA your cellphone!''

Hyuna was chocked that Myungsoo had her phone.

''How did you get it?'' she asked.

''Oh..about that the guy from earlier had picked it up at the station and he handed it over to me yesterday, but don't worry I didn't peek in it or anything!''

hyunas face turned a little pale Junhyung found it..?

She snapped out of her tough and thanked Myungsoo.

''Oh Hyuna before I leave I just wanted to ask you if you want to grab dinner later today?''

Hyuna just nodded and gave a weak smile.

''Sure Myungsoo.''

Myungsoo smiled brightly nodded, and then went his way.

Hyuna slowly closed the door, she looked at the phone in her hand, she pressed one of the buttons and the screen showed, 34 missed calls and 23 messages.

She went through the messages and missed calls and saw that most of them were from Junhyung, Why He doesn't even remember me?..

She red the messages that were sent from her friends and mum, She didn't really feel like reading Junhyungs so she just skipped them.

She felt bad for making them worry about her that much.

Maybe I should go home?..

The night soon approched and Hyuna went to eat dinner with Myungsoo.

Myungsoo was being cheerful and told Hyuna about lots of things, Hyuna just smiled and nodded at his stories.

myungsoo noticed that something was wrong.

''Hyuna are you ok..?'' he asked.

''Yes, Im perfectly fine..wae?'' Said Hyuna.

''Then why are you making that face?'' Asked Myungsoo.

He continued.

''Hyuna I think you should go home and settle things out.''

Hyuna putted down her fork and nodded.

''I will leave tomorrow morning, I acctually already toughed about this.'' Said Hyuna.

Myungsoo was kinda heartbroken that Hyuna was going to leave him, But He wanted her to be happy even though the guy might not be him.

''I'll come and send you off so you better not leave without me.'' said Myungsoo and poke Hyuna on her forhead.

Hyuna held her hand by her forhead and chuckled.

''Of course not, I want to atleast say a proper goodbye to you.''

'' Goodbye huh.. Ok let's celebrate out last dinner togheter with the hotels most expensive beef!''

'' Yay beef!  '' Cheered Hyuna and clapped her hands togheter.

''But you know Myungsoo it's not like this is the last time we'll meet each other right'' Said Hyuna.

Myungsoo smiled.

''yeah you're right.''

It is the last time i'll be able too see you like you could become mine, after you leave tomorrow I'll probably never get to see you in the same way.

They finnished the dinner and Hyuna went to her room and packed the little stuff she had with her.

 

On the morning she went for a quick shower,

she took one last gaze over the town from her window. I'm somehow going to miss all this..

Hyuna went down to the lobby and saw Myungsoo already stand there.

Hyuna greeted him with a bow.

''Good morning Hyuna, Did you sleep well?''

'' Yes, unexpectedly well, But it somehow feels sad to leave this place.'' Said Hyuna and looked around the building.

Myungsoo smiled at her and said,

''What are you saying? You can come her anytime! you're welcome to come here whenever you want!''

Hyuna chuckled and nodded.

''Well then Myungsoo I better leave now, Thank you for everything im really grateful to you, I'm really going to miss you, Call me if you're going to seoul sometime!''

''haha I'm going too miss you too crybaby! Same goes for you if you come here too Busan again.''

They hugged each other and Hyuna waved goodbye and went inside a cab.

Myungsoo was still waving but slowly let his hand fall down.

Goodbye My first love i'm happy you were the one. he toughed with a smile placed on his face.