What am I to you?

I gave you a piece of my heart.

Hyuna kept running, running far away without stopping. She then felt weak and fell on the ground crying like crazy.

Why? Why was it Junhyung-oppa who got hurt? Why did he have to forget, why?

she stood up and started to walk home, When she fell she got alot of bruices on her legs but she didn't bother about them.

When she got home she slowly walked to her room, when Joon popped up.

''Yah babo little sister, where the heck have you been? searching for your new Booooyfriend~ bet his all dead somewhere right now!!'' said Joon and laughed.

Hyuna got mad and slapped Joon, She ignored the fear she had for him, She wouldn't forgive anyone who made fun of Junhyung even if it was her own family.

Joon got really angry and dragged her to his room and covered so she wouldn't make any sound.

He threw Hyuna on his bed and ed his shirt.

Hyuna got now really scared and covered her body.

Joon got in the bed and dragged her closer and made her lay under him while he was sitting ontop of her and held her hands over her head so she couldn't move.

she was so scared that she couldn't make a sound.

Why must he do this to me?

Joon started to kiss her on her neck and went up to her lips.

''N-nnno..Why are you doing t-this STOP'' Hyuna now cried.

Joon ignored and continued, his heart was beating like crazy What is this feeling?

he felt good when Hyuna was close to him, but he also felt bad for what he was doing, somewhere in his mind he didn't want to hurt her.

He looked at the girl laying under him and saw her fear in her eyes, His heart ached and he slowly let her go.

he went to sit on the bed corner and looked down the floor, Hyuna took a blanked and covered herself with it she sobbed alot but tried not to cry to loud.

Joon felt bad for what he just tried to do.

''Just go out..'' Joon said

''Huh..?'' Hyuna said surpised.

''JUST GO OUT I SAID YOU BABO!''

Hyuna got up and ran to her room.

When she left his room Joon let his body fall on the bed, he covered his face with his hands.

My heart is hurting, Why did she cry so much when I touched her, why was she so scared? Joon toughed when he suddenly got up.

wait why am I thinking like that about her?  since when did i care haha,I must be tired,and I just don't want my toy to be someone elses, yes that's probaly why haha...

Hyuna got on her bed and covered herself with many blankets. Why did Joon act like that?

She started to sob but then she toughed about what Junhyung said and stopped I must be strong for him.

I don't want to be a forgotten memory of Junhyung-oppa, I want him to remember me, I want him to love me, Hug me, make me laugh, and be there for me. Hyuna toughed. She then laughed

Im pathetic.. how can I be so selfish..? She held her hands by her heart and sighted Junhyung-oppa is this love?

 

--Next day--

Hyuna went to the hospital while her parents where outside doing some buisness.

She stopped infront of the door and took a deep breath.

Okay here i go!

She opened the door and found Junhyung sitting there while watching some Tv.

''Hi Junhyung-oppa!'' she said with a smile.

Junhyung slowly turned his head and saw the unfamiliar girl from yesterday.

''Hi...'' he said and turned his head back to the Tv.

she sighted and went closer. This is alot harder to take than I toughed.

She waved with a basket filled with fruits infront of him.

''Here's a gift, eat lots of the apples, I've heard that they are really good for your health.''  She said and putted down the fruitbasket on one of the tables.

''Oh I can cut some apples for you right now so you can eat them, They are the best apples in the world!'' She said while clapping togheter her hands.

Junhyung just looked at the girl who was cutting the apple and hummed a melody.

His heart was beating fast but he didn't know why.

he then asked her.

''What Am I To You..?''

Hyuna froze for a second

''I mean were we a couple before I got into this accident or what?..''

Hyuna chuckled.

''Ani.. we weren't a couple or anything.. should I say that right now you're very important to me, even if you don't remember..'' she said and finished the apples.

''here you go!'' she said and handed him the apples that were cut prettily.

Junhyung looked at the apples and then took a bite.

''They are deliciouse..'' he said and smiled at Hyuna.

That smile, that smile that could make a iceblock melt, Hyuna never toughed that she would see that smile again.

She smiled for herself as she stood up.

''Well I better let you rest, see you tomorrow!'' Hyuna said as she ran off.

Junhyung watched the girl run, he felt something familiar with the view of the girls back.

Then a memorie of him grabbing someones wrist a shaking brunette infront of him. ''do you have a boyfriend is that why..?'' the girl shaked her head.

His head started to hurt ''Uuuurghhh...what was that..''

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the lame chapter I'm kinda out of ideas haha... But I will try to keep updating and finish the story soon :)

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------